Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 1 minutes
Processor  : AMD EPYC 7502P 32-Core Processor
CPU cores  : 1 @ 2495.312 MHz
AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
RAM        : 7.8 GiB
Swap       : 1024.0 MiB
Disk       : 19.6 GiB
Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
Kernel     : 5.10.0-16-amd64

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
---------------------------------
Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
  ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
Read       | 3.96 MB/s      (990) | 63.76 MB/s     (996)
Write      | 3.98 MB/s      (997) | 64.18 MB/s    (1.0k)
Total      | 7.95 MB/s     (1.9k) | 127.95 MB/s   (1.9k)
           |                      |
Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
  ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
Read       | 498.02 MB/s    (972) | 1.00 GB/s      (985)
Write      | 524.48 MB/s   (1.0k) | 1.07 GB/s     (1.0k)
Total      | 1.02 GB/s     (1.9k) | 2.08 GB/s     (2.0k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                |                           |                 |
Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 889 Mbits/sec   | 874 Mbits/sec
Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 885 Mbits/sec   | 891 Mbits/sec
Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 893 Mbits/sec   | 892 Mbits/sec
Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 792 Mbits/sec   | 527 Mbits/sec
Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 393 Mbits/sec   | 595 Mbits/sec
Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 100 Mbits/sec   | 204 Mbits/sec
Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 97.2 Mbits/sec  | 103 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
Test            | Value
                |
Single Core     | 998
Multi Core      | 999
Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/16940900

Comments

• Thanks a nice find and not bad for price.

Thanked by (1)Amadex
  • hey @Amadex is this a kvm?

• @ehab said:
    hey @Amadex is this a kvm?

yea

KVM virtualization is used for all cloud servers, so each server is completely isolated from the others. You get full access to the system core and firewall.

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • gmsgms
    edited August 2022

Seems like once you order this promo service, you can't open a ticket with them.

Google translate: You cannot create new support tickets or respond to existing ones because you have an active service with a promo rate

Thanked by (1)carlin0
  • the site needs a complete English translation

"He sounds like hearing him say to the liquor merchant: you who sell it what buys you better ?"
    F. De André --- Free NAT KVM

• @carlin0 said: the site needs a complete English translation

Right below (Footer)

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

signed up but didn't pay, looks kinda iffy as of now.

Thanked by (1)ehab

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:
    signed up but didn't pay, looks kinda iffy as of now.

Doesn't look iffy to me, honestly.
    Obviously, is going to be oversold, right.

• edited August 2022

The boundaries of resource sharing are not very clear. I bought one before, but I was not very satisfied due to performance constraints, so I chose not to renew the subscription next month.

• Is this recurring?

• @Amadex hello would be such something possible in RUssia location pls?

Good day and Goodbye

• @miu said:
    @Amadex hello would be such something possible in RUssia location pls?

He is not the Provider. It seems like that the promo is only available in the Netherlands right now.

• Anyone tried IPv6 with their Aeza vps?
    Their IPv6 setup is broken and there is no support included with the promo so I am not allowed to open a ticket. It's a shame, the VPS works fine and I really liked it, but no IPv6 is a dealbreaker for me so I will cancel it.

• @rcy026 said:
    Anyone tried IPv6 with their Aeza vps?
    Their IPv6 setup is broken and there is no support included with the promo so I am not allowed to open a ticket. It's a shame, the VPS works fine and I really liked it, but no IPv6 is a dealbreaker for me so I will cancel it.

There's always HE's TB if you need to deal with it yourself until they fix their stuff.

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• I wonder if that 100mbit is actually unmetered. Im looking for more vpn servers..

• @TheDP said:

@rcy026 said:

There's always HE's TB if you need to deal with it yourself until they fix their stuff.

If I just wanted IPv6 I could tunnel it from a nearby VPS myself, so that's not really the problem. The problem is that it is included in the product and does not work, which to me indicates that they do not care or they do not have the skills needed to set it up. Either way it's a dealbreaker for me.

I just saw the offer and thought I should try them out. So far I'm not impressed but on the other hand I'm not really disappointed either since I did not expect much. :smile:

• edited September 2022

@rcy026 said:

@TheDP said:

@rcy026 said:

If I just wanted IPv6 I could tunnel it from a nearby VPS myself, so that's not really the problem. The problem is that it is included in the product and does not work, which to me indicates that they do not care or they do not have the skills needed to set it up. Either way it's a dealbreaker for me.

I just saw the offer and thought I should try them out. So far I'm not impressed but on the other hand I'm not really disappointed either since I did not expect much. :smile:

They didn't have IPv6 for EU servers at all until just a few days ago. Now on non-promo plans IPv6 can be enabled from the control panel, there is hope they will add it to promo plans at some point.

• @cyberpunk said:

@rcy026 said:

@TheDP said:

@rcy026 said:

They didn't have IPv6 for EU servers at all until just a few days ago. Now on non-promo plans IPv6 can be enabled from the control panel, there is hope they will add it to promo plans at some point.

It is already added, I have it enabled on mine, but their implementation is broken.
    From the inside I cant even ping the gateway and from the outside I cant reach their network because the routing is broken.

Thanked by (1)cyberpunk
  • English can be selected at the bottom right of the page.

• Does it support VNC?

• Amazing price!

• How is it?

• edited September 2022

@Muffin said: How is it?

Interesting network. Guess they tunnel their traffic for ddos protection.

HOST: xxxxxxxxxxx.aeza.network     Loss%   Snt   Last   Avg  Best  Wrst StDev
      1.|-- 10.0.0.1                   0.0%    10    0.2   0.2   0.1   0.3   0.1
      2.|-- 10.3.0.208                 0.0%    10   18.5  19.9  18.5  21.9   1.1
      3.|-- ???                       100.0    10    0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0
      4.|-- 50.7.24.97                 0.0%    10   25.9  27.9  21.5  52.2   8.7
      5.|-- ???                       100.0    10    0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0
      6.|-- be3713.ccr41.ams03.atlas.  0.0%    10   23.6  23.7  21.2  25.9   1.6
      7.|-- be2455.rcr21.b015960-1.am  0.0%    10   24.0  22.8  21.0  24.4   1.1
      8.|-- cogent1-gsa.r1.dbc.nl.as4  0.0%    10   44.3  28.8  21.4  53.2  10.8
      9.|-- www.nforce.com             0.0%    10   22.9  22.8  21.0  23.7   0.8

• I have tried to get a refund for several weeks now since they are unable to get ipv6 working, but they keep coming up with suggestions to try and "solve the issue". Suggestions has been things like move to another node, get another package with less ram, then get another package with the same amount of ram and now lastly they want to move my vps somewhere where they think ipv6 will work.
    I keep saying I just want a refund, but every other day or so they reply with a new suggestion instead of just give me a refund. It always take them a few days to respond and come up with something new so I have basically given up, I'll just let the server idle until it expires. I'm not gonna make a fuzz over a few euros, I just chalk it up as a lesson learned and move on. :smile:

• @rcy026 said:
    I have tried to get a refund for several weeks now since they are unable to get ipv6 working, but they keep coming up with suggestions to try and "solve the issue". Suggestions has been things like move to another node, get another package with less ram, then get another package with the same amount of ram and now lastly they want to move my vps somewhere where they think ipv6 will work.
    I keep saying I just want a refund, but every other day or so they reply with a new suggestion instead of just give me a refund. It always take them a few days to respond and come up with something new so I have basically given up, I'll just let the server idle until it expires. I'm not gonna make a fuzz over a few euros, I just chalk it up as a lesson learned and move on. :smile:

was this the AMS promo vps?

• @rcy026 said: I have tried to get a refund

IDK if this was on the order page before.. but :

You purchase a promo tariff, which carries a number of restrictions:
    IOPS limit applies: no more than 1000 per server
    Cannot order additional IPv4 addresses, no IPv6 network allocated
    Internet channel limited to 100 Mbps
    Lack of technical support (support is disabled for the entire account)

Thanked by (1)Dazzle

ServerStatus , slackvpn <-- openVPN auto install script for Slackware 15

• @emperor said:

@rcy026 said: I have tried to get a refund

IDK if this was on the order page before.. but :

You purchase a promo tariff, which carries a number of restrictions:
    IOPS limit applies: no more than 1000 per server
    Cannot order additional IPv4 addresses, no IPv6 network allocated
    Internet channel limited to 100 Mbps
    Lack of technical support (support is disabled for the entire account)

Seems like they updated it after spending several weeks trying to get ipv6 working.

• @ehab said:

@rcy026 said:
    I have tried to get a refund for several weeks now since they are unable to get ipv6 working, but they keep coming up with suggestions to try and "solve the issue". Suggestions has been things like move to another node, get another package with less ram, then get another package with the same amount of ram and now lastly they want to move my vps somewhere where they think ipv6 will work.

was this the AMS promo vps?

Yes, but not the same as the one they are running now, the first one had ipv6 included.

• They have 11.11 promo still active.