3tb storage vm

I need a 3tb storage vm
Ideally kvm... but not essential
Good company ( no one that's not been around long)
Decent bandwidth (at least 6tb a month)
Would consider semi managed for someone to do some of the hard work getting it setup

Can anyone help?

Ta

Chip

Comments

• Thanks I've seen the serverica offers ... just wondering if anyone has anything else that takes my interest

• If it's pure storage, Hetzner storage boxes are reasonable but obviously more limited than a full vm if you need to do more than hold data.

• @ahnlak said:
    If it's pure storage, Hetzner storage boxes are reasonable but obviously more limited than a full vm if you need to do more than hold data.

Unfortunately it's not I also run a small zabbix instance to monitor the vm and also a few other devices so I do need a vps

• Buy a VM from buyvm and attach a slab.

Vladimir S. - IT Consultant, Entrepreneur, Web Developer, and Disability Advocate.

[email protected] | www.ivlad.net

• @phxwolf said:
    Buy a VM from buyvm and attach a slab.

Fran never seems to have any stock though does he? ... unless you know something I don't

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

@chip said:
    I need a 3tb storage vm
    Ideally kvm... but not essential
    Good company ( no one that's not been around long)
    Decent bandwidth (at least 6tb a month)
    Would consider semi managed for someone to do some of the hard work getting it setup

Can anyone help?

Ta

Chip

Hi,
    a managed KVM VPS with:

CPU 1 vCore
    RAM 1GB
    SSD 20GB
    HDD 3TB
    Bandwidth 2 Gbps @ 10TB
    Anti-DDoS 1180Gbps Standard Protection
    Network IPv4 + IPv6 (Dual Stack)

€6/mo the VPS plus €40/mo as managed service.
    Total: €46/mo

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
    🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

• @chip said:

@phxwolf said:
    Buy a VM from buyvm and attach a slab.

Fran never seems to have any stock though does he? ... unless you know something I don't

Try the first and third of every month and people cancel all the time.

Vladimir S. - IT Consultant, Entrepreneur, Web Developer, and Disability Advocate.

[email protected] | www.ivlad.net

• Fran had vps stock last time I looked, just not in the smallest size, which may be de facto discontinued because of ipv4 costs. No idea about slab availability.

• You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

• bdlbdl OG
    edited August 2022

@SamLens said:
    You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

their presales customer service