Ramnode - Ip price increase

Ramnode - Increasing Ip price to $5/month

Hello,

Like many businesses, over the last year we have seen increasing operational costs, and in order to maintain the level of service we are committed to provide, it has become necessary to modestly increase the pricing for some of our products. We did not come to this decision lightly; however, in order for us to continue investing in our infrastructure to make necessary improvements to service reliability, and implement new features for our cloud platform, these increases are necessary. Starting October 1, 2022, the pricing for IP addresses will be increased to $5/mo.

We appreciate your understanding while we continue to invest in our products and services to provide the most reliable, low-cost VPS solutions available.

Regards,

RamNode

My reliable providers : Ramnode : HostHatch : Serverica : InceptionHosting : AlphaVps : LittleCreekHosting : NexusBytes : Hostodo

Tagged:

Comments

• vyasvyas OG
    edited September 2022

modestly increase the pricing ..

and

pricing for IP addresses will be increased to $5/mo

Got to pay for make that acquisition work for you!

Thanked by (2)MichaelCee webcraft
  • MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG

Yikes, $5/m for IPv4...

Ramnode has always been great, I have used a 512MB KVM plan since like 2017 as one of my monitoring servers. Just renewed it for another 6 months a few days ago.

Thanked by (1)Asim

ExtraVM - High RAM Specials
    Yours truly.

• AsimAsim OGServices Provider

I'm still using RamNode and they still have some years on them. Very stable host and like @MikeA , I am also running a monitoring node on it

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider
    edited September 2022

Nessa commented over there to say this is just for DDoS Protected IPv4. Makes it quite reasonable IMO. Although confusing wording.

• nessanessa Hosting Provider

Hi there,

The pricing increase for IPs only applies to customers that subscribe to a DDoS-filtered IP, as we pay separately for DDoS protection. Regular IPs are still $3/mo. Sorry for the confusion :#

RamNode: High Performance Cloud VPS
    NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - DDoS Protection

• hostdarehostdare Hosting Provider

This is not an obscene scene but result of not properly writing emails

Thanked by (1)nessa

HostDare - Best webhosting provider! | Our premium vps plans | Cheap Shared Hosting

• nessanessa Hosting Provider

@hostdare said:
    This is not an obscene scene but result of not properly writing emails

The email was only sent to customers with filtered IPs, but I agree it should have been more clear.

Thanked by (1)hostdare

RamNode: High Performance Cloud VPS
    NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - DDoS Protection