AMD RYZEN 5950x (preferred), RYZEN 9 3900X or RYZEN Threadripper 3960X in Frankfurt / Germany

i am looking for a vps with the following specifications:

AMD RYZEN 5950x (preferred), RYZEN 9 3900X or RYZEN Threadripper 3960X

1-2 CPU, 1-4 GB RAM, 20-60 GB NVMe, 1 IPv4, 1 or 10 Gbps, Bandwidth 5-15 TB or unmetered (fair use), DC Location: Frankfurt am Main / Germany

Budget: 20,00 €/year up to 40,00 €/year (perhaps I would concede a little more here, lets see)

the specifications are a mixture of different (special-) offers from let providers (buyvm, hostslick, greencloud, liteserver). i am aware that i am very much around the lower end when it comes to the price. it is very important to me that the server is located in frankfurt am main. for all other specifications, i am also willing to make sacrifices.

Comments

• @mxmla @Advin do you have something like above ?

Thanked by (1)lapua
  • mxmlamxmla Hosting Provider

@ehab said:
    @mxmla @Advin do you have something like above ?

Not in Frankfurt am Main, Germany sorry :/

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

We could do the following if you're interested:

2.5GB RAM
    50GB NVMe
    2 vCore Ryzen CPU
    6TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth

I was going to say $47.28 but to stay within your budget and add a little bit of buffer for conversion rate, we could do $35/YR.

Frankfurt is 5900X for where you'd land. And just another note, we're swapping out IPv4 addresses on the server I could put you on (this week on Thursday) so if you do go ahead, the secondary IP will be the one it gets switched to then.

https://ffm.lg.virmach.com

• AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider
    edited September 2022

@ehab said:
    @mxmla @Advin do you have something like above ?

Thanks for the mention, I don't think we can do Ryzen servers under 8GB of memory unfortunately :'(
    We used to have 1-4GB Micro KVM servers in Germany with 5950X but we stopped selling them a while ago

I am a representative of Advin Servers

• Just to be clear, are you looking for dedicated CPU, or fair share?

• afnafn
    edited September 2022

netcup maybe? 2.99/m -> 36 per year

• @VirMach said:
    We could do the following if you're interested:

2.5GB RAM
    50GB NVMe
    2 vCore Ryzen CPU
    6TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth

I was going to say $47.28 but to stay within your budget and add a little bit of buffer for conversion rate, we could do $35/YR.

Frankfurt is 5900X for where you'd land. And just another note, we're swapping out IPv4 addresses on the server I could put you on (this week on Thursday) so if you do go ahead, the secondary IP will be the one it gets switched to then.

https://ffm.lg.virmach.com

When will you have more ISOs available for your Ryzen services?

• dfroedfroe Services Provider

@afn said: netcup maybe?

There's no netcup in Frankfurt.

it-df.net: IT-Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

• @tetech said:
    Just to be clear, are you looking for dedicated CPU, or fair share?

vCPU (fair share)

• afnafn
    edited September 2022

@dfroe said: There's no netcup in Frankfurt.

oops, my bad... I confused their locations with someone else (ionos)...

**Check this: **Frankfurt am Main -> https://cloud.ionos.com/data-centers ( I have no idea about their prices tho)

Curious question tho, for people (like you) pin-pointing a specific city (not just the country), does it really matter that much in terms of latency for your use-case?