w3space.net,This server has no aftermarket

After I bought the machine, the machine did not write on it, so it cannot be refunded. I applied for a refund, but this service provider did not give me a refund, and no one replied to me on the work order. They left an email address or phone number that no one could call.

Comments

• Please take your drama to LET, not here. Anyway, opening 8 tickets is stupid.

• @tetech said:
    Please take your drama to LET, not here. Anyway, opening 8 tickets is stupid.

Exactly! Anything below 20 tickets makes no sense.

Thanked by (3)tetech MannDude Logano
  • AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

They are based in Bangladesh ?

• MannDudeMannDude Hosting Provider

Why did you open so many tickets?

[ IncogNET LLC ] - Privacy By Design
    We believe that privacy and freedom of expression are two very important things, so we offer solutions to accessing and publishing content safely.
    [ USA: Liberty Lake, WA | Kansas City, MO | Allentown, PA ] [EU: Naaldwijk, NL ] [ CL Shared | KVM VPS | VPN | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names ]

• @MannDude said:
    Why did you open so many tickets?

No one responded to the work order. It closed automatically. Then I opened a few more.

• @Multi_ said:

@tetech said:
    Please take your drama to LET, not here. Anyway, opening 8 tickets is stupid.

Exactly! Anything below 20 tickets makes no sense.

Nope

42 is the recommended optimum

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

If the provider closes your tickets without answer and is not active on this forum, your point has been made.

Thread closed to avoid unwanted drama.

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

This discussion has been closed.