Dedicated server with USA Commercial and Residential IPs

I have a demand for immediate contracting of a dedicated server in the USA with fresh IPs blocks:

/23 Usage Type: Residential IP / (ISP) Fixed Line ISP
/23 Usage Type: (COM) Commercial

It will be for private services use where datacenter IPs (DCH) are not accepted.
IPs must be valid and updated in IP2Location.

It will not be for prohibited traffic use like spam, torrents, hosting, hidden proxy etc.

Payment methods: PayPal or credit card.

Interested, please leave a quote via PM or contact email.

Comments

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Hosting Provider

No one is going to just hand out 2x /23, especially with residential IP without a very good valid reason.
    Not providing information on your intended usage is sketchy.

Thanked by (2)webmash lentro
  • @Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    No one is going to just hand out 2x /23, especially with residential IP without a very good valid reason.
    Not providing information on your intended usage is sketchy.

I am open to proposals.

The reason of use is for accessing the international website with locale blocking of my clients. It will not be used for any kind of abuse and I assume contractual terms.

• The end is nigh.

Thanked by (1)brejski

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• I can help with the residential IPs.
    The cost would be $1250/month for every 3 IPs.
    With your payment, I'll lease all the empty apartments in my neighborhood.
    Since we have Verizon FiOS, Comcast, and RCN Internet services, each apartment can get 3 IPs.
    Each apartment costs $1032/month, three Internet connections cost $160/month, the rest is to buy OpenWRT routers.
    I won't directly profit from you, but I'll live rent free in one of these apartments.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider
    edited May 2022

@yoursunny said:
    I can help with the residential IPs.
    Since we have Verizon FiOS, Comcast, and RCN Internet services, each apartment can get 3 IPs.
    Each apartment costs $1032/month, three Internet connections cost $160/month, the rest is to buy OpenWRT routers.
    I won't directly profit from you, but I'll live rent free in one of these apartments.

Depending on the area (assuming it's the US) you can get AT&T 5 Gbps Fiber for $180/month and then add a /26 block for $40/mo each. Not too far fetched actually :)

I assume this is how Windscribe does it but I could be wrong. Could just sell proxies or something to these types of people and build up enough revenue to live rent free.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if your door got busted open or if AT&T terminates due to abuse.

Man I would kill for AT&T Fiber in my area :p

I am a representative of Advin Servers

• Blazing Switch has a metric shitton of residential IPs (ATT and Comcast).
    I think the bare minimum you can rent is a /22 though.

Thanked by (1)alissonalas
  • havochavoc OGContent Writer
    edited May 2022

@yoursunny said:
    I can help with the residential IPs.

lmao. This guy is going places

@ OP google packetstream

Thanked by (1)lentro
  • lentrolentro Hosting Provider

@Ian_Dot_Tech said: very good valid reason

I used to work at a company called FluidStack, which basically sold residential IPs before it pivoted to GPUs (link). Although I never oversaw that product, from what I heard, it constant a struggle to get real users, and it inevitably went bad (you can just search up online reviews of people losing access to sites). Would highly advise any business looking to sell residential IP services without extensively vetting customers.

Thanked by (1)alissonalas
  • Some oracle cloud IP's show up as commerical and even work with straming sites