Pinegrow is coming to WordPress

YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
edited September 2022 in WordPress

As some of you guys may already know, I have been an avid user of Pinegrow Web Editor in combination with VSCode for many years already using it for 99% of the non-wp websites I build and also for some wp projects. After they introduced many cool WP features to their Web Editor Software, they now announced that they will also publish a WordPress plugin. It might be a different experience from what you are used to, but it's definitely something I'd recommend keeping an eye on :)

This could also be cool to further develop Pinegrow projects on the web, as it was software so far. With this plugin, it could become a self hosted web tool :)

https://forum.pinegrow.com/t/sneak-peek-at-the-upcoming-pinegrow-plugin-for-wordpress/7024

A new Pinegrow product is coming soon:

Pinegrow WordPress Plugin will let you use Pinegrow in the browser - self-hosted directly on your WordPress site - to create blocks, themes and static HTML projects.

Here is a quick sneak peek, recorded by @adamslowe:

For those not so familiar with the way how Pinegrow is used to build WordPress projects, take a look at why Pinegrow is not yet another page builder.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

Comments