WP 6.1. health check glitch - Caching warning

bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer
edited November 2022 in WordPress

For anyone worried about WordPress health check showing this:
"Page cache is not detected but the server response time is OK"

It's a known bug in the reporting, doesn't mean there's anything wrong with caching:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-caching-not-detected/

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

Comments

• so which one is it? wordpress -or- litespeed bug?

the thread title said WP 6.1. health check glitch - Caching warning

but the actual page it's error that specified on LiteSpeed Cache

Support » Plugin: LiteSpeed Cache » Page Caching Not Detected

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@Encoders said:
    so which one is it? wordpress -or- litespeed bug?

the thread title said WP 6.1. health check glitch - Caching warning

but the actual page it's error that specified on LiteSpeed Cache

Support » Plugin: LiteSpeed Cache » Page Caching Not Detected

Based on what I could find, it's a WP bug, that reports problems with more than one caching plugin.

Thanked by (1)Encoders

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member

• @bikegremlin said:
    (...)
    Based on what I could find, it's a WP bug, that reports problems with more than one caching plugin.

I see. on this similar problem, is it fine/safe to use more than one caching plugin at once?

ever read somewhere that it could be bad (well probably if both were trying to do the same thing). I think it was back then when i'm trying to troubleshoot a wordpress site that has jetpack+litespeed installed

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@Encoders said:

@bikegremlin said:
    (...)

I see. on this similar problem, is it fine/safe to use more than one caching plugin at once?

ever read somewhere that it could be bad (well probably if both were trying to do the same thing). I think it was back then when i'm trying to troubleshoot a wordpress site that has jetpack+litespeed installed

I don't see how it could bring any benefits, while it could create more problems (if nothing else, every additional plugin is an additional potential problem - when it comes to WP and plugins: the fewer, the better! :) ).

Thanked by (1)Encoders