What do you guys do for a living

Lets get to know each other, I'm a chef who works 8-12 hours per day 2 days off per week what do you guys do.

Comments

• @NVMeNetworks said:
    Lets get to know each other, I'm a chef who works 8-12 hours per day 2 days off per week what do you guys do.

Interesting to see a chef who likes IT world.

What kind of food you like to make?

• I'm a lamppost inspector according to my Twitter bio.
    I lift the skirt of every lamppost to find fun things inside.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @Fritz said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

I work in chain lines, so I've worked at Toby Carvery (Roast Dinners) as being a team leader but now work in Hooden Horse which is like burgers, chicken new yorkers etc, it's all basicly fast food where I am at now :)

• @NVMeNetworks said:

@Fritz said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

I work in chain lines, so I've worked at Toby Carvery (Roast Dinners) as being a team leader but now work in Hooden Horse which is like burgers, chicken new yorkers etc, it's all basicly fast food where I am at now :)

Margate?

• @NVMeNetworks said:

@Fritz said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

Wow. Lovely food for both Toby Carvey and Hooden Horse. Nice!
    😘

Thanked by (1)NVMeNetworks
  • @Nekki said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

@Fritz said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

Margate?

Yep

• What do you guys do for a living

Suffer

Why?

• I am a prostitute, but i work for the love, not for the money. :relieved:

Thanked by (2)Calin Ganonk
  • Pokemon master.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • I used to work for years in Occupational Health & Safety in the Oil & Gas industry around the globe. For the last 3 years, I've been back in Canada and helping around my old folks farm. I also do small landscaping and flat concrete jobs around this county. Occasionally my friend calls me in to his shop (recreational equipment) to help with some shipping of larger orders. Usually 2X a month, if I'm not busy with something else. I do like my lazy time though.

Thanked by (1)TODO
  • Imma truck driver. 300+ hours / month

• @NVMeNetworks said:

@Nekki said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

@Fritz said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

Margate?

Yep

Figured there couldn't be many places called 'Hooden Horse' in the UK.

• It's in the UK :)

• edited January 2023

software programmer since 1996

Thanked by (1)TODO
  • @NVMeNetworks said:
    It's in the UK :)

I know, I remember going past the Hooden Horse on the way back from Broadstairs (I think?).

• I have done a few things in my life at the moment it is residential construction.

Thanked by (1)TODO

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!!

• NekkiNekki OG
    edited January 2023

I work in FinTech. I've done lots of things, front-end dev, infrastructure, architecture, you name it, I've probably done something with it over the years. Jack of all trades, master of none.

• QA engineer for Market Access in a major European bank.
    Sometimes miss my old job working at a factory back home, everything was so simple then. Ah well, it's a living at least.

Thanked by (3)AuroraZero Ympker TODO
  • I idle servers like a bawse.

Thanked by (1)Janevski

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @TheDP said:
    I idle servers like a bawse.

I always thought you flip domains for living.
    Seriously, how do you get so many domains and good ones...

Thanked by (1)TODO
  • Blackjack and hookers

Thanked by (1)NVMeNetworks
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@Nekki said:
    I work in FinTech. I've done lots of things, front-end dev, infrastructure, architecture, you name it, I've probably done something with it over the years. Jack of all trades, master of none.

interesting. good money?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

edited January 2023

i try to convince people to buy something i dont really believe in, and have no say on how to improve the product.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

• @cybertech said:
    i try to convince people to buy something i dont really believe in, and have no say on how to improve the product.

He works for Tesla

Thanked by (1)cybertech

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!!

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

I am a carer and I do IT/hosting and e-commerce on the side to one day be my main incomes sources.

Thanked by (1)TODO
  • @cybertech said:

You're a traveling salesperson for Trojan brand?

Thanked by (1)cybertech

@AuroraZero said:

@cybertech said:

He works for Tesla

that would be a product i really don't believe in..

@shallow said:

@cybertech said:

You're a traveling salesperson for Trojan brand?

would have loved to demo it from time to time if i did 🤤

• I'm in Fintech, I manage all the infra stuff for a large firm. In my free time I like hanging out here and building increasingly janky infrastructure for as little money as possible.

• I travel 15 hours every day from LES to OGF and vice versa.

Thanked by (2)noisycode TODO

High resources hosting in low-end pricing - ExtraVM (aff)