Any cheap DNS offering GeoDNS

I wish to know if you have anything cheaper than cloudns geodns in mind ? They offer the geo dns for 9 usd.
On another hand, bunny dns offer 1M requests for 0.30usd.

Anything cheaper than them or better for higher price? Thanks

Dentistry is my passion

Comments

• Depends how many domains/queries you need. Gcore Labs is worth a look; they have a good free tier which includes geo DNS and performance is reasonable. Bunny is decent. NS1 is top class but has a very limited free tier (one domain/0.5M hits) and after that gets super expensive ($8/m).

Or, you can roll-your-own using PowerDNS and host it on fly.io - this gives anycast and as much geo DNS as you want (only limited by traffic).

Thanked by (1)Chievo
  • Cloudflare is free.

Thanked by (1)Chievo
  • @tetech said:
    Depends how many domains/queries you need. Gcore Labs is worth a look; they have a good free tier which includes geo DNS and performance is reasonable. Bunny is decent. NS1 is top class but has a very limited free tier (one domain/0.5M hits) and after that gets super expensive ($8/m).

Or, you can roll-your-own using PowerDNS and host it on fly.io - this gives anycast and as much geo DNS as you want (only limited by traffic).

Thanks for the advice. Yes. Gcore labs dns seems cheaper than bunny dns and better for the pocket.

nS1 wants 45usd per 1M queries out of budget but thanks for giving it as an option.

Yeah powerdns is another option thanks i was not aware of such software.

Dentistry is my passion

• @dosai said:
    Cloudflare is free.

The GeoDNS feature is a paid feature if i am.not wrong. :(

Thanked by (1)dosai

Dentistry is my passion

• gbshousegbshouse OGServices Provider

Please wait till Monday ;)

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Chievo

Auth DNS and anycast provider Rage4