🚀 Discover Our Latest Offer: DOUBLE STORAGE for Ultimate Convenience! Starting from 6 Eur/m 🚀

LetMeBeSadLetMeBeSad Hosting ProviderOG

Are you an avid enthusiast seeking the perfect solution for all your storage needs? Look no further! We're excited to introduce our newest offer that will revolutionize the way you manage your digital content. Get ready to experience the ultimate in storage capabilities with our cutting-edge plans, and enjoy DOUBLE the storage space for an unbeatable price!

🔥 Introducing Our Plans 🔥

Elzy: The Standard Plan
Experience an exceptional ratio and enjoy an impressive streaming experience like never before. With 50 Gbit/s bandwidth and a minimum of 5 TB upload capacity (with upload capped at 5 Gbit/s), the Elzy plan offers unmatched performance and reliability.

STOR: The Storage Plan
Unlock ample storage space at a more affordable price point. The STOR plan provides 50 Gbit/s bandwidth and a starting upload capacity of 12 TB (with upload cap varying based on the plan you choose). Don't compromise on storage capacity while staying within your budget!

Hybro: The Hybrid Plan
For those seeking the best of both worlds, our Hybro plan combines NVMe and HDD storage options, providing generous bandwidth of 50 Gbit/s and a minimum upload capacity of 30 TB (with upload capped at 5 Gbit/s). Enjoy the benefits of high-speed storage and ample space to accommodate your growing collection.

🚀 Discover Our Plans 🚀

Elzy - Plan 1:
2 vCores (Gold 6226R, 3.90 GHz)
1 GB RAM (ECC)
1 TB HDD (NVMe Cached)
50 Gbit/s. 5 TB (Outgoing. Upload capped on 10 Gbit/s)
Delivery: Instant
Order: Click Here 6 EUR/m

But that's not all! We offer a range of plans, including options with up to a massive 64 TB of storage. Check out our full list of available offers here: Click Click Click!

💥 How to Claim? It's Easy! 💥

Simply pay the full price (without the mentioned discount below) and drop your invoice number in this post. As a special treat for our valued customers, we will double your storage space, allowing you to store even more of your favorite content hassle-free! And as an extra, we will add 1 vCore.

🎁 Exclusive Promotion: 20% OFF on France Plans! 🎁

That's not all! While placing your order, make sure to use the code "FRANCELAUNCH20FF" to unlock a fantastic 20% OFF on any of our France plans. Don't miss out on this limited-time opportunity to save big while enjoying our top-of-the-line services.

🔗 Join Our Community on Discord! 🔗

Curious to learn more about our offerings or have specific questions? Join our vibrant community on Discord by clicking the link below. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you and provide all the information you need to make an informed decision.

👉 Join Now: https://discord.gg/qndzZcTrDg

❓ Frequently Asked Questions ❓

🌟 Dedicated IP? Absolutely! You will receive a dedicated IPv4 + IPv6 subnet, ensuring optimal connectivity for your seedbox.

🌟 Delivery Time? Rest assured, your VPS will be provisioned instantly without any uncertainty. Please note that seedbox setup will be carried out manually, but we'll provide you with a second email containing all the necessary information about your seedbox.

🌟 Custom ISO? Windows Support? Of course! We offer support for custom ISOs. Just submit a ticket, and we'll add your ISO to the list. Windows is also fully supported.

🌟 Customizable Orders? Yes, indeed! We understand that everyone has unique requirements. Feel free to open a ticket, and our experts will work closely with you to customize your order according to your specific needs.

🌟 Test IP & Speedtest? Check out our blazing-fast speed with our Speedtest: http://fr.speedtest.spaceberg.cc/. For a test IP, use 92.222.213.8 and experience the performance firsthand.

🌟 Transcoding 1080p Content? Absolutely! Our plans are designed to handle 1080p content transcoding effortlessly, ensuring a seamless streaming experience.

🌟 Planning to Transcode 4K? No problem! Simply submit a ticket with detailed requirements, and our team will review your case carefully. We'll make the necessary adjustments, such as adding more vCores if needed, to meet your specific needs.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to upgrade your storage game and enjoy DOUBLE the capacity with our unbeatable plans. Join our community today and experience the future of storage solutions firsthand!

🚀YABS:🚀

Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 7 minutes
Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6226R CPU @ 2.90GHz
CPU cores  : 4 @ 2893.202 MHz
AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
RAM        : 1.9 GiB
Swap       : 0.0 KiB
Disk       : 4.0 TiB
Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
Kernel     : 5.10.0-20-amd64
VM Type    : KVM
IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ✔ Online

IPv6 Network Information:
---------------------------------
ISP        : OVH SAS
ASN        : AS16276 OVH SAS
Host       : OVH
Location   : Roubaix, Hauts-de-France (HDF)
Country    : France

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
  ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
Read       | 446.46 MB/s (111.6k) | 5.59 GB/s    (87.3k)
Write      | 447.64 MB/s (111.9k) | 5.62 GB/s    (87.8k)
Total      | 894.11 MB/s (223.5k) | 11.21 GB/s  (175.2k)
           |                      |
Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
  ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
Read       | 10.11 GB/s   (19.7k) | 14.92 GB/s   (14.5k)
Write      | 10.65 GB/s   (20.8k) | 15.91 GB/s   (15.5k)
Total      | 20.76 GB/s   (40.5k) | 30.84 GB/s   (30.1k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
-----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 5.45 Gbits/sec  | 7.73 Gbits/sec  | 4.02 ms
Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | 6.97 Gbits/sec  | 4.21 ms
NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 5.49 Gbits/sec  | 6.66 Gbits/sec  | 8.55 ms
Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 3.58 Gbits/sec  | 2.09 Gbits/sec  | 89.1 ms
Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 1.04 Gbits/sec  | 482 Mbits/sec   | 80.3 ms
Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 1.58 Gbits/sec  | 593 Mbits/sec   | 115 ms
Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 1.29 Gbits/sec  | 1.12 Gbits/sec  | 136 ms

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
-----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 5.41 Gbits/sec  | 6.62 Gbits/sec  | 4.03 ms
Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 5.49 Gbits/sec  | 6.50 Gbits/sec  | 4.23 ms
NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 5.47 Gbits/sec  | 5.82 Gbits/sec  | 8.59 ms
Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 4.11 Gbits/sec  | 1.83 Gbits/sec  | 89.0 ms
Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 2.35 Gbits/sec  | 1.73 Gbits/sec  | 80.2 ms
Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 1.56 Gbits/sec  | 966 Mbits/sec   | 115 ms
Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 1.28 Gbits/sec  | 1.02 Gbits/sec  | 136 ms

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
Test            | Value
                |
Single Core     | 1023
Multi Core      | 3882
Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/21245229

Spaceberg.cc - Your favorite Seedbox provider!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Comments

• edited June 2023

is it possible to remove the ip4 and use ip6 or nat?
    this reduces costs and make me happy.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • So the Elzy plan-1 package will get 2TB storage after doubling the storage, right?

• LetMeBeSadLetMeBeSad Hosting ProviderOG

@ehab said:
    is it possible to remove the ip4 and use ip6 or nat?
    this reduces costs and make me happy.

Asked colleagues. Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment.

@ableable said:
    So the Elzy plan-1 package will get 2TB storage after doubling the storage, right?

Yes, you're right.

Thanked by (1)ehab

• Amazing disk speed: 30.84 GB/s (30.1k)

• The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

@hotsnow said:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

I appreciate your feedback! The issue has been resolved. Please remember that if you want to receive double storage, refrain from using the coupon code. I wanted to gently remind you in case you overlooked this information.

• edited June 2023

@LetMeBeSad said:

@hotsnow said:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

I appreciate your feedback! The issue has been resolved. Please remember that if you want to receive double storage, refrain from using the coupon code. I wanted to gently remind you in case you overlooked this information.

I know this, just tried the promo code only B)

• Invoice number 585. Double storage and extra core please.

Team push-ups!

@Astro said:
    Invoice number 585. Double storage and extra core please.

Based on my observation, it appears that you have used a discount code. I kindly request you to review the associated conditions. If it is acceptable to you, we can adjust the price accordingly on our side before proceeding with the upgrade.

• @LetMeBeSad said:

@Astro said:
    Invoice number 585. Double storage and extra core please.

Based on my observation, it appears that you have used a discount code. I kindly request you to review the associated conditions. If it is acceptable to you, we can adjust the price accordingly on our side before proceeding with the upgrade.

My bad didn’t read it properly. You can remove the discount and give the upgrades.

Team push-ups!

• Invoice #588, please apply promotion perks.

• Invoice #592 B)

• Nice offer! But I have a question about the bandwidth "50 Gbit/s. 5 TB (Outgoing. Upload capped on 10 Gbit/s)", what will happen when I exceed the 5T traffic?

Everyone got an upgrade. Please note, that you will need to restart your VM in case.

@daozhi said:
    Nice offer! But I have a question about the bandwidth "50 Gbit/s. 5 TB (Outgoing. Upload capped on 10 Gbit/s)", what will happen when I exceed the 5T traffic?

You will be limited to 100 Mbit/s on upload.

• @LetMeBeSad said:
    Everyone got an upgrade. Please note, that you will need to restart your VM in case.

@daozhi said:
    Nice offer! But I have a question about the bandwidth "50 Gbit/s. 5 TB (Outgoing. Upload capped on 10 Gbit/s)", what will happen when I exceed the 5T traffic?

Later if I’d like to switch to non seed box setup - can I just reinstall from the panel?

Team push-ups!

@Astro said:

@LetMeBeSad said:

@daozhi said:

Later if I’d like to switch to non seed box setup - can I just reinstall from the panel?

Yes, it's totally up to you.

• Nice offer, tempting but I need to keep control.

• Invoice #598

• @LetMeBeSad said: And as an extra, we will add 1 vCore

@LetMeBeSad Thanks for the upgrade got the disk but not the extra :p core !

• Hi, you should give us the seedbox setup time. I have waited 12 hours and still not received the seedbox. Yes I know this is manually process. But at least your Discord support should be more supportive. He didn't taking any responsibilities and he saying only he's a "Ticket Guy" No one knows what happen to my seedbox setup.
    By the way I got my VPS instant & unable to login via SSH.

• Invoice #600.
    Can you remove the discount and apply the upgrades?
    Thank you.

• Ok will give this a try.

Invoice #610

Double storage & extra 1 vCore please

Why?

@hostaspace said:

@LetMeBeSad said: And as an extra, we will add 1 vCore

@LetMeBeSad Thanks for the upgrade got the disk but not the extra :p core !

Oh, sorry. Should be done!

@gemini86 said:
    Invoice #600.
    Can you remove the discount and apply the upgrades?
    Thank you.

Done.

@jmaxwell said:
    Ok will give this a try.

Invoice #610

Double storage & extra 1 vCore please

Done.

P.S Please do not forget to reboot your VM's to apply changes.
    P.S.S 1 TB slots are sold out.

Thanked by (2)jmaxwell gemini86

• Is downloading traffic free? Will your 1TB plan still be available?

@sayyiku said:
    Is downloading traffic free? Will your 1TB plan still be available?

Yes, we count only outgoing traffic. 1 TB might come next month only.

• edited June 2023

@LetMeBeSad said:

@sayyiku said:
    Is downloading traffic free? Will your 1TB plan still be available?

Yes, we count only outgoing traffic. 1 TB might come next month only.

thank you