Firewall blocked it all, and
    I am refunding now.

Like that MJJ was crying hard
    Trying to get blended
    For in his abusive rights
    This service got suspended.

How are you... online?

• @Jab said:
    Guy what do you think about the idea of creating one more VirMach account (without F2A) so I can easily see Network Status without finding my 2FA phone each fucking damn time? :D

RSS : https://billing.virmach.com/networkissuesrss.php

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @root said:
    Service pending is as usual,
    Complaining here me too,
    My service usage casual
    What should I do?

Ticket no reply so far
    Coz I not read rules;
    15 dollars is too far
    Millions I lose!

Forum do not understand
    The service is down;
    I am refunding now.

Trying to get blended

Yo that's not romantic poem

smartass shitposting satirist

• rootroot OG
    edited January 2023

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@root said:
    Complaining here me too,
    My service usage casual
    What should I do?

Ticket no reply so far
    Coz I not read rules;
    15 dollars is too far
    Millions I lose!

Forum do not understand
    The service is down;
    I am refunding now.

Trying to get blended

Yo that's not romantic poem

It is about the relationship between a provider and his beloved MJJ. That is quite romantic: it has love (because a service is between them), business (because money is involved), drama (because the service is pending), emotions (because of complaining in forums), divorce (because of refund), political implications (because of firewall), and even plot twist (suspended service).

EDIT: And it's short, so even MJJ can read (unlike rules which are quite long).

How are you... online?

• @root said:
    Complaining here me too,
    My service usage casual
    What should I do?

Ticket no reply so far
    Coz I not read rules;
    15 dollars is too far
    Millions I lose!

Forum do not understand
    The service is down;
    I am refunding now.

Trying to get blended

Beautiful man I am tearing up. :'(

Thanked by (1)root
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Caxen @SocksAreComfortable @tototo and others that are having the "Invalid vserverid or username" I might be wrong, but I do not expect that this is a wait and it will be fixed thing. I would post the node and id number from the billing panel link to the VM in question to give VirMach some insight into who this is happening to.
    https://billing.virmach.com/clientarea.php?action=productdetails&;id=623456

@tototo you are correct that @VirMach has closed my hack around this issue.

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero Caxen

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @AuroraZero said:

@root said:
    Complaining here me too,
    My service usage casual
    What should I do?

Ticket no reply so far
    Coz I not read rules;
    15 dollars is too far
    Millions I lose!

Forum do not understand
    The service is down;
    I am refunding now.

Trying to get blended

Beautiful man I am tearing up. :'(

Is there anything yeti doesn't weep?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

I'm not around much these next couple of days because I have family in for Christmas tomorrow, but I do check in to do the needful. :n

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero Caxen

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• At the risk of sounding well-uneducated, who/what is MJJ?

• @FrankZ said:

I'm not around much these next couple of days because I have family in for Christmas tomorrow, but I do check in to do the needful. :n

Take a break my man, relax, enjoy the family. You deserve nice things to you know. I am sure these hooligans will be just fine for a while. :)

• edited January 2023

@FrankZ said:
    Caxen SocksAreComfortable tototo and others that are having the "Invalid vserverid or username" I might be wrong, but I do not expect that this is a wait and it will be fixed thing. I would post the node and id number from the billing panel link to the VM in question to give VirMach some insight into who this is happening to.

ID=685587 located at LAXA018
    Don't actually need to use it often, but hopefully it will be fixed in the future.
    Also, is the rDNS button available now? Does anyone know?

from google translate

• @root said:

Forum do not understand
    The service is down;

That's some damn fine poetry, mate!
    Aleksandr Pushkin s perom, poet - Konchalovsky

@FrankZ said:

I have family in for Christmas tomorrow

For the Orthodox one? B)

Thanked by (1)root
  • edited January 2023

@hornet said:
    At the risk of sounding well-uneducated, who/what is MJJ?

Originally, MJJ refers to some VPS enthusiasts.

However, due to some MJJ's non-compliance with the rules, various misunderstandings, maybe some regional discrimination mixed in.

In english forum, MJJ became Chinese VPS enthusiasts who like to break the rules.

• @VirMach Can you give us an update on the servers that are down as your status page is hardly worth having.
    What are your priorities e,g, provision new servers first, then new customers, fix major faults, handle tickets etc.

Having a complete node down (effecting multiple users) for more than 3 days without updates is really a shit service irrespective of cost of service.

Thanked by (1)Flying_Chinaman
  • I have the same SolusVM issue as well. > @FrankZ said:

@Caxen @SocksAreComfortable @tototo and others that are having the "Invalid vserverid or username" I might be wrong, but I do not expect that this is a wait and it will be fixed thing. I would post the node and id number from the billing panel link to the VM in question to give VirMach some insight into who this is happening to.

In my case:
    Node: FFME004
    id=685483

Very limited in options in what I can do without access to Solus...

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

DOS = HIGH?!?
    I knew it was on something!

• edited January 2023

@msatt said: Having a complete node down (effecting multiple users) for more than 3 days without updates is really a shit service irrespective of cost of service.

@FrankZ said: I'm not around much these next couple of days because I have family in for Christmas tomorrow, but I do check in to do the needful. :n

No... Virmach customer (emotional) support has gone

Who will give guidance to the lost lamb then

• @Caxen said: Also, is the rDNS button available now? Does anyone know?

Don't be silly! :confounded:

Thanked by (1)Caxen

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @FrankZ said: I'm not around much these next couple of days because I have family in for Christmas tomorrow, but I do check in to do the needful. :n

I see you're always trying to help everyone with their issues, that is really awesome. Thank you for what you do. Enjoy yourself.

Thanked by (3)ZA_capetown skorous FrankZ
  • @msatt said:
    @VirMach Can you give us an update on the servers that are down as your status page is hardly worth having.
    What are your priorities e,g, provision new servers first, then new customers, fix major faults, handle tickets etc.

Having a complete node down (effecting multiple users) for more than 3 days without updates is really a shit service irrespective of cost of service.

Based on all the moan on L3T and here, I doubt you will get any support soon. It's a mistery box, if you're lucky, you get a powerful Ryzen for a penny, if not then just let it go.

Let's hope this host does not deadpool and run away with the massive money he just grabbed, I just renewed all my services with them. Hoho..

• @Fritz said:
    Let's hope this host does not deadpool and run away with the massive money he just grabbed, I just renewed all my services with them. Hoho..

@VirMach has tried to deadpool since the 2018 BF flash sales, but hasn't managed to yet - but maybe he has better luck in 2023! :p

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @cybertech said: we have to wait till fatty starts it

@duc5e said:

@taoqi said:
    Do you know when the vps purchased on January 4 will start?

Waiting...!!!

OK fine

• anyone already got their service activated yet?

• rootroot OG
    edited January 2023

@Fritz said:

Based on all the moan on L3T and here, I doubt you will get any support soon. It's a mistery box, if you're lucky, you get a powerful Ryzen for a penny, if not then just let it go.

Virmach has always been with love for low-end market. But consumers pay really low money and expect even immediate support. The reason why Virmach services are so low in price is precisely because of their highly reduced support (which is stated in notes, before ordering).

Regarding Ryzen, it is quite powerful indeed. Problems come from the noisy neighbours on the same machine. These extremely low end services get a huge attraction from abusers, precisely because these services are cheap. Abusers cause technical problems and then have the audacity to complain or ask for money back, creating even bigger billing problems. To this add the WHMCS orders which are way above what is intended, and you have a mess on your hands.

In all this I appreciate Virmach for trying to put up with all these MJJ. He really wants and loves to keep it low, despite all the abusers. With all the online exposure created over the years he could have focused on more expensive services by now, but he still creates crazy flash sales. If this does display his love for low-end communities, I don't know what else does.

How are you... online?

• edited January 2023

@ZA_capetown said:

@Fritz said:

@VirMach has tried to deadpool since the 2018 BF flash sales, but hasn't managed to yet - but maybe he has better luck in 2023! :p

My first VPS with them is still renewed till now.
    BF 2017. Love you @VirMach >

Thanked by (1)ZA_capetown
  • @ZA_capetown said:

@Fritz said:

fingers crossed

• @Fritz said:

My first VPS with them is still renewed till now.
    BF 2017. Love you VirMach <3

love you too 😘

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • While I totally accept that low cost means low support - what about an account that has 'standard support' (which I do have) ?
    Or are we now saying that 'standard support' has been graded no support.
    As far as MJJ / noisy neigbours - a node down effecting many users deserves updates.
    I am certainly not MJJ or noisy - but we should all expect ANY provider to respond when multiple customers are effected.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited January 2023

@msatt said:
    While I totally accept that low cost means low support - what about an account that has 'standard support' (which I do have) ?
    Or are we now saying that 'standard support' has been graded no support.
    As far as MJJ / noisy neigbours - a node down effecting many users deserves updates.
    I am certainly not MJJ or noisy - but we should all expect ANY provider to respond when multiple customers are effected.

virmach has very delayed support right now. dont count on it. he literally has tons on his plate and new problems keep coming on an hourly basis. leave everything to automation and hope it works. buy more locations and migrate when service goes down.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.