Free VM 5950x 1/m BGP Sessions available!

Comments

• @terrorgen said:
    Too many red flags.
    Your BGP peer list contains many familiar BGP players (probably peered through freetransit)
    Get a proper, physical BGP connection please, if you are serious about this business.

Said so

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• seems we fixed the issue with hetzner hopefully it's stable now and ordered another 5950x

• @NVMeNetworks said:
    seems we fixed the issue with hetzner hopefully it's stable now and ordered another 5950x

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/124342/#Comment_124342 :#

Thanked by (1)NVMeNetworks
  • Power up the vm's it's all working, pingable ip on a vm 193.25.207.40

• Open a ticket, i'l give everyone 1 week free due to the downtime and 25% back in credit

• Update to the Hetzner issue, we have changed from a Bridged network to Routed, this stops the ARP's getting sent to their router and allows us to still use it like a bridge for VMs

• @terrorgen said:

@terrorgen said:
    Too many red flags.
    Your BGP peer list contains many familiar BGP players (probably peered through freetransit)
    Get a proper, physical BGP connection please, if you are serious about this business.

Said so

We are > @terrorgen said:

@terrorgen said:
    Too many red flags.

Said so

We use Hetzner not possible.

• @beanman109 said:

@warmingforg said: By the way, my two chicken are offline now, even daily, when can they be productive?

I too, would like to play with my chicken :(

Hopefully ok now

• @beanman109 said:
    36 Hours downtime without any notification or communication is not a great look...

Please read latest ^ open a ticket we are giving full compensation as it was a misconfiuration with hetzners infrastructure

• @NVMeNetworks said:

@beanman109 said:
    36 Hours downtime without any notification or communication is not a great look...

Please read latest ^ open a ticket we are giving full compensation as it was a misconfiuration with hetzners infrastructure

Isn't this the kind of stuff you have ironed out before you make offers to the public, let alone people in the know? My spidey sense was bang on here. Even freebies couldn't tickle my choda.

Thanked by (2)yoursunny AuroraZero
  • @shallow said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

@beanman109 said:

Isn't this the kind of stuff you have ironed out before you make offers to the public, let alone people in the know? My spidey sense was bang on here. Even freebies couldn't tickle my choda.

This thread was a giveaway who said we have sold much we gave out 40 free VM's nothing more then that for this thread...

• @NVMeNetworks said:

@shallow said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

@beanman109 said:

This thread was a giveaway who said we have sold much we gave out 40 free VM's nothing more then that for this thread...

So it's a litmus test then. What grade would you give yourself?

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @NVMeNetworks said:
    Power up the vm's it's all working, pingable ip on a vm 193.25.207.40

Will we have to manually boot up our VM's everytime there is an issue or maintenance?

• edited January 2023

@NVMeNetworks said:
    seems we fixed the issue with hetzner hopefully it's stable now and ordered another 5950x

It seems my vps (it's not free vps) disappeared from panel https://scale.nvmenetworks.com/servers? although it's still show as "Active" in WHMCS https://cloud.nvmenetworks.com/clientarea.php?action=services, what happened? :#

Update: issues resolved quickly, it should be some technical error between the WHMCS & VirtFusion.

@NVMeNetworks thank you for the fast response, hope the services can be more stable and you can do better in future.

• edited January 2023

Don't panic, we are checking it.

• booting failed. vm is off :'(

• @Ganonk said:
    booting failed. vm is off :'(

It's all on working?

Thanked by (1)Ganonk
  • @NVMeNetworks said:

@Ganonk said:
    booting failed. vm is off :'(

It's all on working?

solved. thanks :)

• What is it with people and centered signatures? It's a dick move.

• @shallow said:
    What is it with people and centered signatures? It's a dick move.

The colors and the centered shit caused me to turn them off, this is why we can't have nice things.

Thanked by (1)shallow

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @AuroraZero said:

@shallow said:
    What is it with people and centered signatures? It's a dick move.

The colors and the centered shit caused me to turn them off, this is why we can't have nice things.

Thanks you ;)

• Notice of downtime
    We are going back to 1gbit as people hated the bandwidth limits, and like 0% improved speeds, this will happen at 23/01/22 10:00 Sunday, Central European Time (CET) is 09:00 Sunday, in London, UK

• NVMeNetworksNVMeNetworks Retired
    edited January 2023

Notice, both of our 5950x servers are now back on 1Gbit and unmetered bandwidth

Thanked by (3)Ganonk hotsnow admax
  • @Ganonk said:
    Notice of downtime
    We are going back to 1gbit as people hated the bandwidth limits, and like 0% improved speeds, this will happen at 23/01/22 10:00 Sunday, Central European Time (CET) is 09:00 Sunday, in London, UK

Thank you for posting on here, It was emailed and announced on our client area.

Thanked by (1)Ganonk
  • I've had a VM for a while now, it's had pretty good uptime (except the unexpected & planned downtimes ofc)

• will you restock? need another location for load balancing

• Interesting network speeds on my latest yabs..

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | 2.68 Mbits/sec  | 415 ms         
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | 4.20 Mbits/sec  | 258 ms         
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 5.07 Mbits/sec  | 3.42 Mbits/sec  | 233 ms         
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 3.78 Mbits/sec  | 1.88 Mbits/sec  | 771 ms         
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | 4.74 Mbits/sec  | 287 ms         
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 6.05 Mbits/sec  | 3.72 Mbits/sec  | 205 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 5.70 Mbits/sec  | 1.77 Mbits/sec  | 457 ms 

• @beanman109 said:
    Interesting network speeds on my latest yabs..

Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | 2.68 Mbits/sec  | 415 ms         
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | 4.20 Mbits/sec  | 258 ms         
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 5.07 Mbits/sec  | 3.42 Mbits/sec  | 233 ms         
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 3.78 Mbits/sec  | 1.88 Mbits/sec  | 771 ms         
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | 4.74 Mbits/sec  | 287 ms         
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 6.05 Mbits/sec  | 3.72 Mbits/sec  | 205 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 5.70 Mbits/sec  | 1.77 Mbits/sec  | 457 ms 

seems the whole network being DDOSed recently days? I noticed high ping and packets loss

• @hotsnow said:

@beanman109 said:

seems the whole network being DDOSed recently days? I noticed high ping and packets loss

That or noisy neighbor who isn't being dealt with, just a guess.

• @beanman109 said:

@hotsnow said:

@beanman109 said:

That or noisy neighbor who isn't being dealt with, just a guess.

neither we are being limited, working on resolving right now

This discussion has been closed.