Free i9-9900K Ubuntu Jammy Shell Accounts At Hetzner HEL1

Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer
edited January 2023 in Free Offers and Stuff

Friendly greetings to all! 🌎🌍

What's New?

• Ubuntu Jammy seems to have been installed on a MetalVPS Intel i9-9900K node at Hetzner Helsinki.

• Want a free account? Maybe with sudo? πŸ‘ Right now plenty of server resources are available because there is nobody using the HEL1 node except @Not_Oles. :) Fair use, but, if you make a VM, your VM specs don't have to be tiny. 🐷

Node Specs

• Intel Core i9-9900K
  • 2 x RAM 32768 MB DDR4
  • 2 x SSD M.2 NVMe 1 TB RAID 0
  • 100 GB /altroot partition
  • NIC 1 Gbit Intel I219-LM
  • 1 x Primary IPv4, 1 x IPv6/64

• Hardware rented from Hetzner for € 53.70 / month.

• Node OS: Ubuntu Jammy for now! 🀩 NetBSD might or might not be coming soon! ❀️

• VM OS: Whatever you install!

Who?

• MetalVPS is not a registered entity. Instead, MetalVPS is an indie project of @Not_Oles IRL Tom Miller a/k/a the cluelessβ„’ guy.

Why?

• Why not? It's fun to play with and learn about servers, operating systems, and the internet. :)

• @Not_Oles uses very little of his MetalVPS servers' capacity. It's better to offer the extra capacity to others than to waste it. πŸ€”

• Sometimes, when @Not_Oles hasn't run installimage for awhile, he misses it. 😒

• Maybe the request (please see below, How To Sign Up) to accompany applications with links to posts here on LES where you asked for tech help or helped someone else with a tech question might encourage our wonderful Low End Spirit! <3

Warnings!

• Cluelessβ„’ administrator! πŸ˜€ @Not_Oles frequently messes up! 😱

• @Not_Oles is especially cluelessβ„’ about Ubuntu since he is an Ubuntu noob. πŸ€—

• Sometimes trusted MetalVPSians might or might not get sudo. πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

• RAID 0 is faster, but, if one drive goes, everything is gone. πŸ”₯

• MetalVPS usually has no billing panel and no server control panel. It's all command line until you install a GUI or activate whatever pre-installed GUI you want. πŸ†• Maybe you can install and use some kind of web GUI. Maybe you can make your VM with the Ubuntu command line! πŸ€—

• MetalVPS has no onboarding and no knowledge base. β™’οΈŽ If you want to make a VM, you need to know or be willing to research about how to do it.

• Account delivery might take a while! 😴 Accounts might be difficult to get, and there might not be very many accounts, because @Not_Oles enjoys servers that are not crowded. πŸ” @Not_Oles will go especially slowly on this node! 🐒

• Both individual accounts and the entire server are subject to cancellation at any time without advance notice! πŸ’₯

• No warranty, to the extent permitted by applicable law. No service level agreement. Not for business use. Intended especially for computer learning and fun! πŸ€‘

• White Hat stuff only, please! No copyright violations, please. πŸ‘

• @Not_Oles tries to keep the system updated. Frequent maintenance reboots are guaranteed! 🌺

• Please make your own redundant, offsite backups! It's easy to download or sync or clone your backup to a safe place. Please also make sure that you actually can restore from your backups! Please think of your MetalVPS account as ephemeral! It might blow up! We or you might reinstall the node! πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

• MetalVPS.com is an indie project of @Not_Oles IRL Tom Miller with help from the MetalVPSians and many other friends. MetalVPS.com is neither a project of lowendspirit.com nor a project of Hetzner. πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»β€‹

• Other MetalVPSians might be able to see your account name, some of the processes you are running, and much other information. So, please do not put confidential information on the server. πŸ€”

How To Sign Up

• Please post in this thread. Unless necessary, please avoid sending emails or PMs.

• Please include in your request:

• your name,

• your location,

• what you plan to do on the server,

• links to two posts here on LES where you asked a tech question or where you helped someone else by answering or discussing a tech question,

• your ed25519 ssh public key, and

• a link to your website if you have one.

Support

• Please post in this thread. Unless necessary, please avoid sending emails or PMs.

What People Are Saying

• About MetalVPS

"Some good stuff! Thanks for offering this to the community :)"

"Test container is very strong."

"Another awesome project!. Appreciate everything you are doing for the community."

"This is really really cool."

"I enjoyed the section of the OP dedicated to complementary comments, including helpful links so they can be verified."

"fun stuff indeed, appreciating the comfortable computing experience!"

"Liking my darkstar"

"Nice trial and results! Very interesting :)"

Metalvps recommended on OGF πŸ™ˆ

"It just crossed my mind that I've been using your server for over half a year! It's been an amazing experience! . . . Your services deserve much more attention. <3"

"Wow pretty nice ! Congrats excellent options thanks for being a part of the community"

"the terms seemed exceptionally fair"

"Kernel Linux 5.11 is now in much better shape for AMD <3"

"Yes, please. I’ll take that."

"it's really quite dedicated. not all dedicated are the same."

"MetalVPS-AX101 has a reasonable price"

"really need a testing ground badly now especially with dedicated core"

"the fastest VPS I ever used"

"I've been using this one from him. Highly recommend! His support is really amazing!"

"10/10 metalvps recommended"

"very powerful"

"premium stuff"

"Grab it while the hotel still has vacant rooms."

". . . very passionate and enthusiastic about everything. Not all businesses are made this way and it's very easy to see when you interact with them. You are giving the right impression with this industry and it's wonderful to see."

"I think MetalVPS is designed in between a dedicated and a regular VPS. Some use case cannot fill the capacity of a dedicated but need more CPU than a regular VPS, and it makes sense to use MetalVPS in such situation."

• About Not_Oles

"I did want to thank @Not_Oles for always being so friendly. Makes me smile seeing how nice you are to everyone here."

"You are a great person."

"Possibly the most polite and enthusiastic personality in the entire LE* world with a genuine interest that runs so deep he even set up a business exclusively catering for LES. as a regular content writer for LES his articles frequently top the charts in terms of most viewed (according to google)"

"Really, you're the best person I've known on the internet."

"we've found that good, in-depth technical articles tend to drive user interaction and new sign-ups on the forum. @Not_Oles's Proxmox articles are evidence of this."

"It was a pleasure for me to collaborate with Tom, he really knows what he's doing :)"

"Thanks again to @Not_Oles for valiant testing."

"you've brought a smile on my face countless times "

"Good luck with your new project! :D Happy to have you around here!"

"I always love how you come up with new ideas :D Good luck, mate!

"May you continue to learn and inspire others."

"he is a great guy!"

"he is the sweetest guy in LES .."

"Everybody loves @Not_Oles! <3"

"resplendent as the Sonoran Sun"

"god bless not_oles ^^"

"every time I visit les and see that profile picture, it brightens up my day."

"As for the new administrator, I nominate @Not_Oles."

"I would love to see @Not_Oles as a moderator or a bigger role."

"I would also support @Not_Oles as admin :)"

Thanks

Thanks again and best wishes! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ—½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸœοΈπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»β€‹

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

Thanked by (4)FrankZ Ganonk cold Ympker
Tagged:

Comments

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer
    edited January 2023
    root@jammy ~ # date
    Mon Jan 16 04:02:20 AM UTC 2023
    root@jammy ~ # curl -sL yabs.sh | bash
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Mon Jan 16 04:02:41 AM UTC 2023

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 4 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz
    CPU cores  : 16 @ 800.008 MHz
    AES-NI     : βœ” Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : βœ” Enabled
    RAM        : 62.7 GiB
    Swap       : 32.0 GiB
    Disk       : 1.8 TiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS
    Kernel     : 5.15.0-58-generic

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 1.19 GB/s   (299.8k) | 2.25 GB/s    (35.2k)
    Write      | 1.20 GB/s   (300.6k) | 2.26 GB/s    (35.4k)
    Total      | 2.40 GB/s   (600.5k) | 4.51 GB/s    (70.6k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 2.14 GB/s     (4.1k) | 2.21 GB/s     (2.1k)
    Write      | 2.26 GB/s     (4.4k) | 2.35 GB/s     (2.3k)
    Total      | 4.41 GB/s     (8.6k) | 4.56 GB/s     (4.4k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 922 Mbits/sec   | 908 Mbits/sec   | 32.2 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 918 Mbits/sec   | 908 Mbits/sec   | 36.5 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 923 Mbits/sec   | 926 Mbits/sec   | 27.0 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 904 Mbits/sec   | 594 Mbits/sec   | 60.5 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 874 Mbits/sec   | 417 Mbits/sec   | 100 ms         
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 841 Mbits/sec   | 194 Mbits/sec   | 133 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 742 Mbits/sec   | 156 Mbits/sec   | 158 ms 

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 909 Mbits/sec   | 912 Mbits/sec   | 32.1 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 905 Mbits/sec   | 899 Mbits/sec   | 36.7 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 911 Mbits/sec   | 914 Mbits/sec   | 27.0 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 890 Mbits/sec   | 612 Mbits/sec   | 61.5 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 861 Mbits/sec   | 445 Mbits/sec   | 100 ms         
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 837 Mbits/sec   | 227 Mbits/sec   | 133 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 817 Mbits/sec   | 286 Mbits/sec   | 158 ms 

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1410                          
    Multi Core      | 7969                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/19911821

YABS completed in 8 min 41 sec
    root@jammy ~ # 

Thanked by (1)Ganonk

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Sweet !

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• very sweet

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • Does Jammy cause traffic jam?

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @Not_Oles is especially cluelessβ„’ about Ubuntu since he is an Ubuntu noob. πŸ€—

Per your CV.

• Nice offer for people! How'd you manage to get a 9900k for € 53.70/mo, do they still sometimes go for that price in the auctions or was it a legacy deal?

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

Hi @zako12!

@zako12 said:
    Nice offer for people! How'd you manage to get a 9900k for € 53.70/mo, do they still sometimes go for that price in the auctions or was it a legacy deal?

€ 53.70 / month is an auction price. Also, VAT is excluded.

For comparison, I got a similar i9-9900K, also at auction, for € 81.70 / month. The additional € 28.00 / month was for double memory (128 GB instead of 64 GB) plus a 16 TB HDD add-on.

Hetzner also offers their EX100, which is an i9-12800K with 128 GB RAM and 2 x 1.92 TB Gen 4 NVMe. The EX100 is € 108.80 / month in Finland and € 119.80 / month in Germany. Plus € 109.00 one time setup fee.

The default configuration i9-9900K auction server at € 53.70 / month is half the price of the € 108.80 / month i9-12800K Finland EX100. Plus the auction server has no setup fee. A pretty good Low End Deal!

Friendly greetings! :)

Tom

Thanked by (1)zako12

• @zako12 said:
    Nice offer for people! How'd you manage to get a 9900k for € 53.70/mo, do they still sometimes go for that price in the auctions or was it a legacy deal?

I got a 128GB 9900k in FSN for €56.04/mo a couple of months ago, and at the time there were 64GB ones for about €1 less. I've not seen them cheaper than this though, but you might be lucky if you wait long enough.

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles zako12
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

Some good stuff! Thanks for offering this to the community :)

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

@Ympker said:
    Some good stuff! Thanks for offering this to the community :)

Thanks for your kind comment! Coming from someone like you, a top notch contributor, means a lot. You made my day!

Thanked by (1)Ympker

Awhile back I found Running QEMU/KVM Virtual Machines in Unprivileged LXD Containers (2017) by Dmitrii Shcherbakov.

Dmitrii's tutorial was done on Ubuntu. One of the reasons why this server, Jammy, was installed with Ubuntu, was that I might try stepping through Dmitrii's wonderfully fun Qemu-KVM inside LXD install. I figured that going through the tutorial was more likely to be successful with the same OS.

I wonder whether there might be significant, perhaps breaking changes between 2017 and now. Anybody know?

I have another little project I need to finish, but, in a day or two, maybe I can take the first step of Dmitrii's tutorial.

Friendly greetings! :)

Hello!

I had a lot of fun trying out the Running QEMU/KVM Virtual Machines in Unprivileged LXD Containers (2017) tutorial.

I did not go at all carefully. Instead, I just dumped commands from the recipe to see what would happen out of the box. The result seems to be a running container (perhaps not VM) with working IPv6. I didn't get any container creation errors.

root@jammy ~ # lxc init ubuntu:xenial vm-container -p default -p vmct
    Creating vm-container
    root@jammy ~ # 

The output of virt-host-validate didn't look as good as the output shown in the tutorial. :)

root@vm-container:~# virt-host-validate
      QEMU: Checking for hardware virtualization                                 : PASS
      QEMU: Checking if device /dev/kvm exists                                   : PASS
      QEMU: Checking if device /dev/kvm is accessible                            : PASS
      QEMU: Checking if device /dev/vhost-net exists                             : PASS
      QEMU: Checking if device /dev/net/tun exists                               : PASS
      QEMU: Checking for cgroup 'memory' controller support                      : WARN (Enable CONFIG_MEMCG in kernel Kconfig file)
      QEMU: Checking for cgroup 'cpu' controller support                         : WARN (Enable CONFIG_CGROUP_CPU in kernel Kconfig file)
      QEMU: Checking for cgroup 'cpuacct' controller support                     : WARN (Enable CONFIG_CGROUP_CPUACCT in kernel Kconfig file)
      QEMU: Checking for cgroup 'devices' controller support                     : WARN (Enable CONFIG_CGROUP_DEVICES in kernel Kconfig file)
      QEMU: Checking for cgroup 'net_cls' controller support                     : WARN (Enable CONFIG_NET_CLS_CGROUP in kernel Kconfig file)
      QEMU: Checking for cgroup 'blkio' controller support                       : WARN (Enable CONFIG_BLK_CGROUP in kernel Kconfig file)
      QEMU: Checking for device assignment IOMMU support                         : PASS
      QEMU: Checking if IOMMU is enabled by kernel                               : WARN (IOMMU appears to be disabled in kernel. Add intel_iommu=on to kernel cmdline arguments)
       LXC: Checking for Linux >= 2.6.26                                         : PASS
       LXC: Checking for namespace ipc                                           : PASS
       LXC: Checking for namespace mnt                                           : PASS
       LXC: Checking for namespace pid                                           : PASS
       LXC: Checking for namespace uts                                           : PASS
       LXC: Checking for namespace net                                           : PASS
       LXC: Checking for namespace user                                          : PASS
       LXC: Checking for cgroup 'memory' controller support                      : FAIL (Enable CONFIG_MEMCG in kernel Kconfig file)
       LXC: Checking for cgroup 'cpu' controller support                         : FAIL (Enable CONFIG_CGROUP_SCHED in kernel Kconfig file)
       LXC: Checking for cgroup 'cpuacct' controller support                     : FAIL (Enable CONFIG_CGROUP_CPUACCT in kernel Kconfig file)
       LXC: Checking for cgroup 'devices' controller support                     : FAIL (Enable CONFIG_CGROUP_DEVICE in kernel Kconfig file)
       LXC: Checking for cgroup 'net_cls' controller support                     : WARN (Enable CONFIG_NET_CLS_CGROUP in kernel Kconfig file)
       LXC: Checking for cgroup 'freezer' controller support                     : WARN (Enable CONFIG_CGROUP_FREEZER in kernel Kconfig file)
    root@vm-container:~# date -u
    Sun Jan 29 06:16:57 UTC 2023
    root@vm-container:~# 

I was able to run some of yabs. I'm guessing that nat64.xyz gave me enough IPv4 to download the Geekbench test but no connection for the iperf v4 tests or the ping. Geekbench 5 scores on the node (shown above) were 1410 and 7969, so the container cost around 100 points on single core and going on 200 on multicore.

root@vm-container:~# curl -sL yabs.sh | bash                     
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Sun Jan 29 06:20:17 UTC 2023

Basic System Information:
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 38 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz
    CPU cores  : 16 @ 3600.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : βœ” Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : βœ” Enabled
    RAM        : 62.7 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 1.7 TiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 16.04.7 LTS
    Kernel     : 5.15.0-58-generic
    bash: line 474: bc: command not found                          

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
    Read       | 401.68 MB/s (100.4k) | 3.47 GB/s    (54.2k)
    Write      | 402.74 MB/s (100.6k) | 3.49 GB/s    (54.5k)
    Total      | 804.43 MB/s (201.1k) | 6.96 GB/s   (108.8k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 3.40 GB/s     (6.6k) | 3.01 GB/s     (2.9k)
    Write      | 3.58 GB/s     (7.0k) | 3.21 GB/s     (3.1k)
    Total      | 6.99 GB/s    (13.6k) | 6.22 GB/s     (6.0k)            

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | P
    ing           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | -
    ---           
    connect: Network is unreachable
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 906 Mbits/sec   | 909 Mbits/sec   |  

ping: unknown host ping6.online.net
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 902 Mbits/sec   | busy            |  

NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 912 Mbits/sec   | 913 Mbits/sec   |  

Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 884 Mbits/sec   | 652 Mbits/sec   |  

Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 807 Mbits/sec   | 454 Mbits/sec   |                
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 796 Mbits/sec   | 278 Mbits/sec   |                
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 775 Mbits/sec   | 240 Mbits/sec   |                

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test: 
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1293                          
    Multi Core      | 7789                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/20160573

YABS completed in 5 min 52 sec

Hopefully I can go through the LXD install again and make adjustments. Also, I might like to install and try the LXDWARE dashboard.

Is anybody here interested in Ubuntu, LXD, LXC via LXD, KVM via LXD, or LXDWARE? Is anybody an Ubuntu and LXD genius who is willing to post a continuous stream of clues starting now or starting after I go through carefully? Thanks! <3

Best!

Tom

edited January 2023

Hello!

There is a line in the dshcherb config which says:

- apt install -yqq bridge-utils libvirt-bin qemu-kvm

According to this Ask Ubuntu page, E: Package 'libvirt-bin' has no installation candidate,

The package was split into two parts:

libvirt-daemon-system

libvirt-clients

In most cases you probably want both of them at the same time.

I wonder what would happen if I change the config to delete "libvirt-bin" and add "libvirt-daemon-system" and "libvirt-clients". So the new config line becomes

- apt install -yqq bridge-utils libvirt-daemon-system libvirt-clients qemu-kvm

Β‘Saludos!

Tom

Excellent! :) So I might have to go figure out how those missing kernel configs are enabled. And why the modified config from the 2017 tutorial doesn't seem to work here. . . .

root@jammy ~ # lxc exec vm-container bash
    root@vm-container:~# virt-host-validate
      QEMU: Checking for hardware virtualization                                 : PASS
      QEMU: Checking if device /dev/kvm exists                                   : PASS
      QEMU: Checking if device /dev/kvm is accessible                            : PASS
      QEMU: Checking if device /dev/vhost-net exists                             : PASS
      QEMU: Checking if device /dev/net/tun exists                               : PASS
      QEMU: Checking for cgroup 'memory' controller support                      : WARN (Enable CONFIG_MEMCG in kernel Kconfig file)
      QEMU: Checking for cgroup 'cpu' controller support                         : WARN (Enable CONFIG_CGROUP_CPU in kernel Kconfig file)
      QEMU: Checking for cgroup 'cpuacct' controller support                     : WARN (Enable CONFIG_CGROUP_CPUACCT in kernel Kconfig file)
      QEMU: Checking for cgroup 'devices' controller support                     : WARN (Enable CONFIG_CGROUP_DEVICES in kernel Kconfig file)
      QEMU: Checking for cgroup 'net_cls' controller support                     : WARN (Enable CONFIG_NET_CLS_CGROUP in kernel Kconfig file)
      QEMU: Checking for cgroup 'blkio' controller support                       : WARN (Enable CONFIG_BLK_CGROUP in kernel Kconfig file)
      QEMU: Checking for device assignment IOMMU support                         : PASS
      QEMU: Checking if IOMMU is enabled by kernel                               : WARN (IOMMU appears to be disabled in kernel. Add intel_iommu=on to kernel cmdline arguments)
       LXC: Checking for Linux >= 2.6.26                                         : PASS
       LXC: Checking for namespace ipc                                           : PASS
       LXC: Checking for namespace mnt                                           : PASS
       LXC: Checking for namespace pid                                           : PASS
       LXC: Checking for namespace uts                                           : PASS
       LXC: Checking for namespace net                                           : PASS
       LXC: Checking for namespace user                                          : PASS
       LXC: Checking for cgroup 'memory' controller support                      : FAIL (Enable CONFIG_MEMCG in kernel Kconfig file)
       LXC: Checking for cgroup 'cpu' controller support                         : FAIL (Enable CONFIG_CGROUP_SCHED in kernel Kconfig file)
       LXC: Checking for cgroup 'cpuacct' controller support                     : FAIL (Enable CONFIG_CGROUP_CPUACCT in kernel Kconfig file)
       LXC: Checking for cgroup 'devices' controller support                     : FAIL (Enable CONFIG_CGROUP_DEVICE in kernel Kconfig file)
       LXC: Checking for cgroup 'net_cls' controller support                     : WARN (Enable CONFIG_NET_CLS_CGROUP in kernel Kconfig file)
       LXC: Checking for cgroup 'freezer' controller support                     : WARN (Enable CONFIG_CGROUP_FREEZER in kernel Kconfig file)