mrvm

mikhomikho AdministratorOG

Sending out this email to clients who are affected by Nexus Bytes going missing.

Dear client,

I'm writing this to you as you have an active service on one or more of the following locations :

• New York
  • Los Angeles
  • Miami

As you might be aware (if you are a forum member of LowEndSpirit) the company Nexus Bytes has gone missing and their nodes are being turned off, one by one.

mrVM was a customer of Nexus Bytes on these locations and we have, together with you suffered the loss of Nodes in New York and Miami.

Without access to a control panel, there is no chance of troubleshooting and/or turning it back on. I, therefore, count those nodes as gone, forever and ever.

Los Angeles is still up and running, not sure for how long though as there is no possible way of communicating with Nexus Bytes or their owner.

If you have service in Los Angeles, keep your backups up to date, I don't know for how long it will be around.

At this moment, if you have/had services in any of these locations, feel free to ask for a move to any other location and it will be handled as soon as possible, just open a ticket with your request.

If you already have all other locations, I can offer you credit to your account for the remaining time you had left in that location. Don't forget to cancel your PayPal subscription if you have any active, no need to overpay.

I am looking for alternative locations. If you have any suggestions on Providers and/or specific locations, feel free to let me know. 

regards,
-mrvm.net-

Mikael

In other news..... yeah, I've been missing myself, due to health reasons that I'm not willing to talk about here and had to cut some parts of life, one thing being LES and discord.

I'm slowly coming back to life and will try to be a part of this community more and more as my limited time allows me to.

All of you that have sent me messages, I will respond when I have the strength to do so. I'm sorry that you have felt neglected.

Take care and remember, life is cruel but never give up.

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

Comments

• welcome back and good health wishes to you and your family.

Thanked by (1)mikho
  • Take care and hope all goes well with you.

Thanked by (1)mikho

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• Wishing you only the best in health

Thanked by (1)mikho
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

It's good to see you! Hope you will recover swiftly :)

Thanked by (1)mikho
  • Take your time and rest to recover.

Thanked by (1)mikho

Filen.io - use this link to signup and we both get extra 10GB free.
    https://filen.io/r/4d472d5cdb57f6663621a251065e0b51

• Take care and take your time to recover completely

Thanked by (2)Ympker mikho

Dentistry is my passion

• SGrafSGraf Hosting ProviderServices Provider

@mikho said:

Sending out this email to clients who are affected by Nexus Bytes going missing.

Dear client,

I'm writing this to you as you have an active service on one or more of the following locations :

• New York
    • Los Angeles
    • Miami

As you might be aware (if you are a forum member of LowEndSpirit) the company Nexus Bytes has gone missing and their nodes are being turned off, one by one.

mrVM was a customer of Nexus Bytes on these locations and we have, together with you suffered the loss of Nodes in New York and Miami.

Without access to a control panel, there is no chance of troubleshooting and/or turning it back on. I, therefore, count those nodes as gone, forever and ever.

Los Angeles is still up and running, not sure for how long though as there is no possible way of communicating with Nexus Bytes or their owner.

If you have service in Los Angeles, keep your backups up to date, I don't know for how long it will be around.

At this moment, if you have/had services in any of these locations, feel free to ask for a move to any other location and it will be handled as soon as possible, just open a ticket with your request.

If you already have all other locations, I can offer you credit to your account for the remaining time you had left in that location. Don't forget to cancel your PayPal subscription if you have any active, no need to overpay.

I am looking for alternative locations. If you have any suggestions on Providers and/or specific locations, feel free to let me know. 

regards,
    -mrvm.net-

Mikael

In other news..... yeah, I've been missing myself, due to health reasons that I'm not willing to talk about here and had to cut some parts of life, one thing being LES and discord.

I'm slowly coming back to life and will try to be a part of this community more and more as my limited time allows me to.

All of you that have sent me messages, I will respond when I have the strength to do so. I'm sorry that you have felt neglected.

Take care and remember, life is cruel but never give up.

I'm so happy to hear that you are finally getting better and that your health is improving. :)

MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ Web-Hosting ★ LIR-Services ★
    MrVM ★ Virtual Servers ★
    Blesta.Store ★ Blesta licenses and Add-ons at amazing Prices ★

• Be well @mikho

Thanked by (1)mikho
  • Look after yourself. Health always comes first. :)

• I thought mrvm had become a thing of a past?

Best wishes on managing your health @mikho! Also best wishes to everyone here currently managing any health conditions!

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Hosting ProviderOG

Best wishes @mikho Get Well Soon <3

Thanked by (1)hawahawago

KhanWebHost Cheap Shared Hosting | Cheap KVM VPS (DE,UK,US,FR) | KVM Sale - LES Offers

• @mikho said: I'm slowly coming back to life and will try to be a part of this community more and more as my limited time allows me to.

Get better @mikho

• Good news! Welcome back!

Got any test IPs for the new locations?

Thanked by (1)mikho
  • @TheOnlyDK said:

I suspect it's OVH in Hillsboro and Vint-Hill/Ashburn + Hetzner in FI.

Thanked by (2)mikho TheOnlyDK

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• Hope you at least got to enjoy some NFL whilst recuperating, bro.

Thanked by (1)mikho
  • mikhomikho AdministratorOG

@Nekki said:
    Hope you at least got to enjoy some NFL whilst recuperating, bro.

watched some, not sure I enjoyed it though ....

Thanked by (1)bdl

• @Brueggus said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

Thanks for the info! I figured the OVH part, didn't think of the Hetzner part :)

• @mikho said:

@Nekki said:

Who do you follow again?

• Welcome back, and good health wishes !!!

Thanked by (1)mikho

@Nekki said:

@mikho said:

@Nekki said:

Who do you follow again?

Steelers ... who started almost as bad as the Lions, but improved some during the season.

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Brueggus said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

Thanks for the info! I figured the OVH part, didn't think of the Hetzner part :)

I'm not shopping from the OVH shelf ;)

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

• @mikho said:

@Nekki said:

@mikho said:

@Nekki said:

Who do you follow again?

Steelers ... who started almost as bad as the Lions, but improved some during the season.

Just not as much as the Lions. :lol:

@skorous said:

@mikho said:

@Nekki said:

@mikho said:

@Nekki said:

Who do you follow again?

I stand corrected, I was thinking of last season for the Lions.
    Even though, Steelers season was not good enough.

• @mikho said:

@skorous said:

@mikho said:

@Nekki said:

@mikho said:

@Nekki said:

Who do you follow again?

I stand corrected, I was thinking of last season for the Lions.
    Even though, Steelers season was not good enough.

Oh you weren't wrong. We started 1-6 ... we just finished the season 7-2 and were one of the hotter teams. Would've made the playoffs if the leage would've let us. https://freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2023/01/14/nfl-playoffs-detroit-lions-rams-seahawks-penalties/69808770007/

• @mikho said:

@Nekki said:

@mikho said:

@Nekki said:

Who do you follow again?

9-8's not so bad, right?

• @Nekki said:

@mikho said:

@Nekki said:

@mikho said:

@Nekki said:

Who do you follow again?

9-8's not so bad, right?

They didn't make the playoffs. They've been cursed with decades of competency ( playoffs in 20 or so of the last 30 years ) so their expectations are set accordingly. It's a lot easier being a Detroit fan. We're excited if our draft picks make the team. :lol:

• @skorous said:

@Nekki said:

@mikho said:

@Nekki said:

@mikho said:

@Nekki said:

Who do you follow again?

9-8's not so bad, right?

They didn't make the playoffs. They've been cursed with decades of competency ( playoffs in 20 or so of the last 30 years ) so their expectations are set accordingly. It's a lot easier being a Detroit fan. We're excited if our draft picks make the team. :lol:

I'm a Giants fan. 9-8 ain't so bad.

• @Nekki said: I'm a Giants fan. 9-8 ain't so bad.

But 9-7-1 is better, and why Giants made playoffs and Lions did not. NFL ties are the worst thing in pro sports, second to Women's pro sports.

• @shallow said:

@Nekki said: I'm a Giants fan. 9-8 ain't so bad.

But 9-7-1 is better, and why Giants made playoffs and Lions did not. NFL ties are the worst thing in pro sports, second to Women's pro sports.

It should have been 10-7 but Gano inexplicably missed that OT field goal against the Commanders.

Trouble is, when you make the playoffs by having a poor squad overachieve, you don’t get the higher draft picks we need. If Saquon isn’t retained next seasonI fear next season will be horrendous.