**DEADPOOL** NVMeNetworks Has Left The Building

123457»

Comments

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

get a room boys!

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @FrankZ ban us both and be done with it

• HostarisHostaris Hosting Provider

@Nekki said:
    This is idiot-level drama.

Seriously, both sides should be banned just for being absolute melts.

Not sure what you want me to do, he is trying everything to bring us down with him, we have to respond to that no?

• @Hostaris said:

@Nekki said:

Not sure what you want me to do, he is trying everything to bring us down with him, we have to respond to that no?

I'm doing fuck all you have took and changed shit that did not belong to you and was Sam's you then got me removed and sam confirmed that and gone ahead and changed it.

@NVMeNetworks said:

@Hostaris said:

@Nekki said:

I'm doing fuck all you have took and changed shit that did not belong to you and was Sam's you then got me removed and sam confirmed that and gone ahead and changed it.

• You have opened a dispute over a £2000 payment to Sam which was sent almost a year ago.
    • You have signaled your clients to write fake reviews.
    • You have messaged some of our clients telling them to open their eyes.
    • We have "changed shit" that did belong to us, as everyone here knows, that domain is rightfully ours and we own the rights to it.
  • The dispute will be closed when you transfer the ownership
    I told them you hijacked our domain which you have as you have forcefully taken it

You're delusional you think you can do what ever you want with out any repercussions

@NVMeNetworks said:
    The dispute will be closed when you transfer the ownership
    I told them you hijacked our domain which you have as you have forcefully taken it

You're delusional you think you can do what ever you want with out any repercussions

The domain is rightfully ours and has always been ours. Hijack refers to a forceful takeover of someone's possessions without their permission. You do not own that domain. We can rectify your DNS records but that's all we're doing until you get those reviews removed.

• Hostaris - i don't love you anymore.

@ehab said:
    Hostaris - i don't love you anymore.

Because we've been dragged into a situation we didn't want to touch? Because we've had a competitor try everything in their power to take us down? Because we've taken OUR domain back?

People here don't have much consideration.

• edited February 2023

@NVMeNetworks maybe it was written somewhere already, but what's the deal with the domain which you supposedly just temporarily borrowed? Did you? What's your side of a story?

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

The original DNS has been restored.

• 🤌 IPv6 stolen from Route48.
    🤌 Borrowed domain.

Are the IPv4 stolen too?
    Is Hetzner paid or are they free trials?

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @yoursunny said:
    🤌 IPv6 stolen from Route48.
    🤌 Borrowed domain.

Are the IPv4 stolen too?
    Is Hetzner paid or are they free trials?

No ipv6 was stolen ipv6 don't even work at nvme
    Domain was from a friend we co ran it

• you are using free resources to start a for profit business, which itself should be a huge red flag already.

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• @Mumbly said:
    Unless you really believe that someone concentrated his business around domain knowingly that it's just temporarily and it will be taken away one day. Ah come on... 😆

Well, evidently, someone did.
    The stupidity of people is limitless, I'm not even surprised anymore.

• @Hostaris said:

@ehab said:
    Hostaris - i don't love you anymore.

Because we've been dragged into a situation we didn't want to touch? Because we've had a competitor try everything in their power to take us down? Because we've taken OUR domain back?

People here don't have much consideration.

I can’t help but feel you’ve brought this on yourself by reclaiming the domain and getting involved.

If you allow someone to use a domain, you don’t randomly reclaim it with zero notice because you’re butthurt about some bad comments and think there’s a chance you can get their customers; that is, at least not without looking unprofessional.

• @cybertech said:
    get a room boys!

I was typing this.

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

Ok, this ends now!

@Hostaris & @NVMeNetworks : you two work this out OUTSIDE of LES or I will have to forcibly show you the door.

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• @mikho said:
    Ok, this ends now!

@Hostaris & @NVMeNetworks : you two work this out OUTSIDE of LES or I will have to forcibly show you the door.

That's no fun, I just grabbed my popcorn :(

@Marx said:

@mikho said:
    Ok, this ends now!

That's no fun, I just grabbed my popcorn :(

I think you took the wrong turn somewhere, this isn't LET, this is LES.
    if you want to watch people throw shit at each other, that type of show is not here.

• @Marx said: I just grabbed my popcorn :(

Save it.

Don't waste popcorn on cartoon.

Thanked by (2)terrorgen Marx

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

The staff has met about the recent drama in this thread and has made the following decision.

@NVMeNetworks has been retired/account closed as the company is no longer operating and a sale has been requested.

@Hostaris has been awarded a temporary ban for the behavior on this matter.

If you feel like discussing this with any of the staff members, open a ticket at the Help desk

This discussion has been closed.