VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• mantmant Retired

@ehab said:

@mant said:
    repeat:
    SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE. SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE. SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE.

Guess what excuse he will make up this time?

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@mant at this point you should just leave virmach since his services are obviously not good fit for you. save you time energy and sanity.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@cybertech said:
    @mant at this point you should just leave virmach since his services are obviously not good fit for you. save you time energy and sanity.

I've requested a refund and left, here's what happened:

@mant said:
    -"Why not cancel your service if you hate it so much"
    A:
    I asked you to cancel the service and refund me in ticket #217532, you also said it in your post("He asked for his active service to be cancelled and refunded..."), but you didn't do it, it must be my fault, LOL.

And actually, I've moved to R_c_N_rd's services.

• @Fritz said:

@localhost said:
    What is the function of the redeploy button?

Recreate the VM?

Yeh

• @mant said:

Frying pan, meet fire.

Thanked by (1)ialexpw
  • @mant said:
    I'm this guy.

https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/63d1bcd19b64b1bdaf432e7d
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/126621#Comment_126621

I sent a new ticket to confront him and ask him to restore my order. Then he rejected me with lies and closed my ticket. #644381
    So I post what he did here, and then please let him answer my question positively.

Before that, I hope you can read my review and his reply first.

First, from his post:
    -"He has multiple accounts."
    -"It looks like he placed an order for a $2.22 flash special and he's just upset it got cancelled and refunded. It got cancelled and refunded because he has multiple accounts."
    -"I recommend he changes it to "I made an order, had multiple accounts so the order was rejected and fully refunded."
    A:
    You have repeatedly emphasized that I have multiple accounts, and admitted to cancel my flash sale order for this reason.
    SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE.

-"he isn't banned."
    -"His account isn't banned."
    -"I recommend he changes it to "I made an order,...my account is still active...""
    A:
    My account cannot place an order, cannot create a ticket, cannot reply to a ticket, and my VPS has no operation buttons.
    This is definitely not banned, "The earth is definitely flat"..

Next, from his response in ticket #644381:

What's wrong with you? Why would we want to sell services to you? Did you not read any of what was written?
    So three are sold out, refunded because it's sold out. And you also wanted support for every order via ticket for these $0.25 services and were upset we couldn't reply to you on them which is absolutely ridiculous.
    Your other service, $5 a year OpenVZ, never price increased, upgraded to KVM for free, upgraded to Ryzen for free.
    Then you write a fake ticket where you say we banned your account, and warn others to stay away while you yourself don't stay away. Why not cancel your service if you hate it so much? You say you have issues all the time, we have a probability of having financial risks and running away. So why do you want to restore your orders?

-"you also wanted support for every order via ticket for these $0.25 services and were upset we couldn't reply to you on them"
    A:
    This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I paid for 20 days and no delivery. R_c_N_rd always deliver immediately after payment.
    Since my first order didn't deliver, I thought something was wrong and placed the second order, the next day it still didn't deliver so I tried to place the order again.
    And then, I found that it might not be my problem, so I explained the situation with courtesy in system ticket #667218 that only one order needs to be processed, and the rest can be cancelled.
    Is this what you mean by "you wanted support for every order via ticket for these $0.25 services"?

-"Your other service, $5 a year OpenVZ, never price increased, upgraded to KVM for free, upgraded to Ryzen for free."
    A:
    Then out of services for 2 months? During that period, the whole forum was cursing you, I was still speaking for you, and after you restored the service, I was still say thank you for your work in system ticket #231831.
    And the network issue has not been fixed until now? And the ticket has no response?
    I gave you plenty of respect and courtesy, and what was your response?

-"Then you write a fake ticket where you say we banned your account"
    A:
    Which point in my review is false? please point it out.
    On the contrary, everything I said is TRUE.
    Again:
    My account cannot place an order, cannot create a ticket, cannot reply to a ticket, and my VPS has no operation buttons.
    This is definitely not banned, "The earth is definitely flat"..

-"and warn others to stay away while you yourself don't stay away"
    A:
    Why are you now starting to salvage your reputation and lure us back? You can obviously continue to be tough.

A:
    I asked you to cancel the service and refund me in ticket #217532, you also said it in your post("He asked for his active service to be cancelled and refunded..."), but you didn't do it, it must be my fault, LOL.

-"You say you have issues all the time, we have a probability of having financial risks and running away"
    A:
    The disk issue was solved only after I reinstalled the system.
    The network issue has not been fixed until now. YES, NOW.
    You are now starting to whitewash yourself before the renewal period for a large number of orders. Doesn't this prove that you need money? You can obviously continue to be tough.

-"So why do you want to restore your orders"
    A:
    You are in breach of contract by cancelling my order due to false accusations. If you sincerely want to fix your reputation, then you are obligated to fulfill the contract.

-"What's wrong with you?"
    A:
    What's wrong with you?

In summary, this man is full of lies, no matter what happens he always find an excuse even if it is a lie.

At last, back to the core question.
    You accused me of having multiple accounts, and admitted to cancel my flash sale order for this reason.
    If you have evidence accusing me of having multiple accounts, show it.
    If you don't have it, restore my flash sale order.

repeat:
    SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE. SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE. SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE.

If you are willing to admit your mistakes with real actions, I am happy to withdraw my bad review.
    VirMach used to be a great provider. We miss him back then.

All this over a $2.22 service? Wow, you are the most committed whiner here, by far. I know that labour is cheap in China, but I didn't know it was this cheap.

• @mant said:

@cybertech said:

@mant said:
    A:

So you're paying 4-8 times as much for ancient Intel hardware. Yikes. I was going to suggest some other cheap hosts but they don't sell into China.

• @cybertech said:
    save you [...] sanity.

Too late, it's all gone. VirMach broke him.

• skorousskorous OG
    edited March 2023

@nutjob said:

All this over a $2.22 service? Wow, you are the most committed whiner here, by far. I know that labour is cheap in China, but I didn't know it was this cheap.

Too bad. I'd have taken a transfer. ;-)

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

Hey guys, pro tip here. Definitely actually use this for fastest support, versus coming up with your own title/custom department.

Like average same-day response versus a few days right now. Everyone seems to love to do their own titles and everything but even if you give the most superb title ever it'll still be slower.

Thanked by (3)ZA_capetown FrankZ adly
  • Gonna click that and see if I can fix price of my server! We will test that same-day response.
    Or ask for rDNS?

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• JabJab
    edited March 2023

So, what do I select if billing issue?!

On serious note - it seems nice and simple, good job Mr VirMach (or the dev, or both?)

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

This is a typical story of "happy cooperation", "service interruption", "rejection of support", "rejection of delivery", "banning account", "breakup".

I can say it again here, give me a refund and let me go, bro.

Some people are even afraid to reply to my post. LOL

Thanked by (1)bliss
  • mantmant Retired

@ahnlak said:

@mant said:

Frying pan, meet fire.

I would like to hear more about it.

• mantmant Retired

@nutjob said:

@mant said:

@cybertech said:

@mant said:
    A:

So you're paying 4-8 times as much for ancient Intel hardware. Yikes. I was going to suggest some other cheap hosts but they don't sell into China.

Maybe you have never worked before, and don’t know what SLA is.

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@nutjob said:

I'm here to tear up his hypocrisy, your reading comprehension is really perfect, bro.
    If it's for 2.22, why don't I come in January?
    He is now freeing all blocked accounts, obviously trying to lure everyone back to renew.

-"and warn others to stay away while you yourself don't stay away"
    A:
    Why are you now starting to salvage your reputation and lure us back? You can obviously continue to be tough.

and

-"You say you have issues all the time, we have a probability of having financial risks and running away"
    A:
    The disk issue was solved only after I reinstalled the system.
    The network issue has not been fixed until now. YES, NOW.
    You are now starting to whitewash yourself before the renewal period for a large number of orders. Doesn't this prove that you need money? You can obviously continue to be tough.

@mant said: He is now freeing all blocked accounts, obviously trying to lure everyone back to renew.

Everything is always so obvious and clearly has a motive.

• mantmant Retired

@VirMach said:

@mant said: He is now freeing all blocked accounts, obviously trying to lure everyone back to renew.

Show me your evidence before that?

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

Evidence for what? What's with everyone and always wanting evidence? What am I a private investigator?

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@VirMach said:

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

Evidence for what? What's with everyone and always wanting evidence? What am I a private investigator?

Can you read my post again, do you also have a full score in reading comprehension?
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/131739/#Comment_131739

-"He has multiple accounts."
    -"It looks like he placed an order for a $2.22 flash special and he's just upset it got cancelled and refunded. It got cancelled and refunded because he has multiple accounts."
    -"I recommend he changes it to "I made an order, had multiple accounts so the order was rejected and fully refunded."
    A:
    You have repeatedly emphasized that I have multiple accounts, and admitted to cancel my flash sale order for this reason.
    SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE.

You are accusing me and you have no evidence.
    Can I do the same to you?

-"So why do you want to restore your orders"
    A:
    You are in breach of contract by cancelling my order due to false accusations. If you sincerely want to fix your reputation, then you are obligated to fulfill the contract.

@mant said: Can you read my post again, do you also have a full score in reading comprehension?

I didn't even read it the first time, I read the post I replied to and nothing else.

Thanked by (1)skorous
  • mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

Originally, everything could be solved by reply the ticket and deliver the order.
    I really can't understand your brain circuit, insisting on talking hard here, forcing us to fight you openly.

-"Your other service, $5 a year OpenVZ, never price increased, upgraded to KVM for free, upgraded to Ryzen for free."
    A:
    Then out of services for 2 months? During that period, the whole forum was cursing you, I was still speaking for you, and after you restored the service, I was still say thank you for your work in system ticket #231831.
    And the network issue has not been fixed until now? And the ticket has no response?

and

-"you also wanted support for every order via ticket for these $0.25 services and were upset we couldn't reply to you on them"
    A:
    This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I paid for 20 days and no delivery. R_c_N_rd always deliver immediately after payment.
    Since my first order didn't deliver, I thought something was wrong and placed the second order, the next day it still didn't deliver so I tried to place the order again.
    And then, I found that it might not be my problem, so I explained the situation with courtesy in system ticket #667218 that only one order needs to be processed, and the rest can be cancelled.
    Is this what you mean by "you wanted support for every order via ticket for these $0.25 services"?

Thanked by (1)bliss
  • mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@VirMach said:

@mant said: Can you read my post again, do you also have a full score in reading comprehension?

I didn't even read it the first time, I read the post I replied to and nothing else.

Very good, please continue your persistence, and I will also continue to tear up your hypocritical face.

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@VirMach said:

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

VirMach has investigated himself and found no wrongdoing

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• mantmant Retired

@Mason said:
    VirMach has investigated himself and found no wrongdoing

How about giving him a new name: Vitler

• @VirMach said:

@yot said:
    @VirMach Will restore closed account? It contains a suspended VPS that have been renewed.

If it's closed it can't be suspended, it'd be terminated. So it means it's not closed yet?

@VirMach
    My virtual machine was previously in a paused state. Later, I created an appeal ticket, but many days later when I logged in, I found that my account was closed. Can it be restored? I heard that all paused VPS have been restored now. Does my situation qualify for restoration?
    Thanks

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@yot said:

@VirMach said:

@yot said:
    @VirMach Will restore closed account? It contains a suspended VPS that have been renewed.

If it's closed it can't be suspended, it'd be terminated. So it means it's not closed yet?

@VirMach
    My virtual machine was previously in a paused state. Later, I created an appeal ticket, but many days later when I logged in, I found that my account was closed. Can it be restored? I heard that all paused VPS have been restored now. Does my situation qualify for restoration?
    Thanks

Take a look at the posts on this page.
    Why do you humbly kneel down to a perpetrator, just leave like me.
    The R-word provider will give you satisfactory service at similar price.

@mant, quick question -- were you refunded? Simple yes/no will do the trick.

Okay. So still waiting on that I guess. And the total we're talking here is... $2.22 + ($0.25 * 3) = $2.97?

Second question, why aren't you using your other account here ( @ruikno )? Interesting that you posted a link to a review pretending not to be the one who wrote it, but then said you did on this account. Why not just be honest up front without all the cloak and dagger shenanigans?