VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@VirMach said:

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

@mant said:
    Why did you concede? Didn't you insist that I have multiple accounts?

Use a better translator.

你为什么怂了?你不是一直坚称我有多个账户吗?
    Translate it yourself.

I understand what you said, and the translation there. However you must not understand what I said so I am assuming it's due to translation.

"Let's say you do not have multiple accounts"
    假设地

01/23/2023 15:03 - Most recent multi-account detection.
    Details, please. Another account email address, please.

• @mant said: 01/23/2023 15:03 - Most recent multi-account detection.

Details, please. Another account email address, please.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/99637c4f-0c09-4ee3-898b-fc3f308a8cbb

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@VirMach said:
    Did you even look at what I quoted when I replied? Maybe take a breath between your posts so you realize that you've posted so much that there's no way for me to address it all, what I addressed is what I addressed. Let's say you do not have multiple accounts, what does that change?

Your order was still cancelled. We're not obligated to sell to you.

You still spammed tickets, you still acted the way you did. In no situation would your order have been restored if you act the way you did because why would I want you as a customer?

@VirMach said:

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

@mant said:
    Why did you concede? Didn't you insist that I have multiple accounts?

Use a better translator.

你为什么怂了?你不是一直坚称我有多个账户吗?
    Translate it yourself.

I understand what you said, and the translation there. However you must not understand what I said so I am assuming it's due to translation.

"Let's say you do not have multiple accounts"
    假设地

Reply to you again. You may re-read my first post again.

-"So why do you want to restore your orders"
    A:
    You are in breach of contract by cancelling my order due to false accusations. If you sincerely want to fix your reputation, then you are obligated to fulfill the contract.

• @VirMach I opened a $5 account upgrade project, but it always shows waiting. Can I cancel this account upgrade?

• Is there no proper solution to the farce so far? Why haven't other businesses encountered these problems? Virmach's system bugs have caused countless problems, and then the boss has limited ability to fix them, complaining that customers are not sensible. Now that both sides are hurting, who wins? It is worth reflecting on!

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@ccec said:
    Is there no proper solution to the farce so far? Why haven't other businesses encountered these problems? Virmach's system bugs have caused countless problems, and then the boss has limited ability to fix them, complaining that customers are not sensible. Now that both sides are hurting, who wins? It is worth reflecting on!

Obviously Mr. R won.. They got a $25/year customer, and potential future customers (who have read this post)..

• edited March 2023

@virmach have to create a network connection issue ticket.
    PS: the ticket support page is great improvement . There is a bug when submit ticket. it always ask me upload attachment, the webpage focus on the file upload button but not submit.

154.9.205.52/suportticket.png

Hope you sort them out much easier.

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer
    Thanked by (2)chimichurri skorous

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• mantmant Retired

That post is for users from China who may not understand English, so please keep that post. :)

• Okay, just to better understand what the other person is trying to say, they will not be used to communicate with other people whose native language is not Chinese.

from google translate

• mantmant Retired

@Caxen said:
    Okay, just to better understand what the other person is trying to say, they will not be used to communicate with other people whose native language is not Chinese.

Any updates about your vision?

• @KuYeHQ said:

@tototo said:

@KuYeHQ said:
    very good, my 8 accounts will be reduced to 2-3 after you provide paid merge service :p

2-3? not 1?

A bill of $200 or $80+$60+$60 or $120+$80, although the total price is the same, paying $200 all at once would give me heartache

I might be misunderstanding something... do you mean VPS renewal fees?

• edited March 2023

@mant said:

As of now, I see no reason to change my mind. The content of the ticket you provided is very helpful in allowing people to form their own judgments.

from google translate

• edited March 2023

@Mumbly said: @mant
    Serious question.
    I saw several comments using "licking dog" phrase on the forum. Exactly those two words explicitly in Virmach threads. It this some Chinese thing or all those LES/LET posts originate from one person/multi-accounter?

"licking dog" refers to people with great desire for something beyond reach.
    "licking" instead of direct eating and swallowing means the actor evaluates the thing very much.
    "dog" means too much desire has turn a person into a brainless animal.

So you can say in Chinese,
    Alice: "The flash sales of Virmach are really tempting."
    (アリス:ガラスを傷つけずに食べられます。)
    Bob: "Yeah, but I slept over yesterday therefore missed the offers."
    (ボブ:国境の長い トンネルを抜けると、雪国であった。)
    Alice: "Oh what a pity, but don't turn into a licking dog just because you missed it, you will get something far better in the near future."
    (アリス:素早い茶色のキツネが怠け者の犬を飛び越えます。)

Thanked by (2)fluttershy ialexpw

MicroLXC is lovable.

@mant said:

That post is for users from China who may not understand English, so please keep that post. :)

Until we make a Chinese speaking forum section, please stick to English.

Thank you.

Thanked by (2)skorous FrankZ

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member

• mantmant Retired

@VirMach said:

@mant said: I don't know why he keeps saying I have multiple accounts, I keep asking him to show evidence, even if he tells me what is the email address of my other account... he never does

Since the flag isn't there anymore, you can't appeal it, but if you go back in time and click the button for that we could discuss it in that ticket. Consider next time in a different life not freaking out and spamming tickets and instead make one ticket to see what's going on with that instead.

Here is it. Let's see what is your response.
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/131926/#Comment_131926

• @Caxen said:

@Mumbly said:
    I saw several comments using "licking dog" phrase on the forum. Exactly those two words explicitly in Virmach threads. It this some Chinese thing or all those LES/LET posts originate from one person/multi-accounter?

"舔狗/licking dog" is a Chinese internet slang term that refers to someone who is overly devoted to someone else and will do anything to please them, often in a romantic or sexual context. The term is often used derogatorily to describe individuals who are perceived as being subservient or desperate for the attention of their crush or partner, often going to extreme lengths to gain favor or affection.

No, you're wrong.
    It means people who have great desire for something beyond reach.
    See my explanation here.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• mantmant Retired

@Caxen said:

@mant said:

As of now, I see no reason to change my mind. The content of the ticket you provided is very helpful in allowing people to form their own judgments.

Clearly.
    I was respectful in my early ticket replies (picture 1 and 2), but he never replied.
    I was no longer willing to respect him in my late ticket, and then he blocked my account.
    This is the hypocritical VirMach.

• @bikegremlin said:

Thank you.

I respect the rule of using mostly English in LES, but you should only delete the Chinese part of the content, not my complete replies, which I think do not exceed the minimum. Because I only quoted one paragraph and actually used no more than 20 characters.

from google translate

• mantmant Retired

@bikegremlin said:

@mant said:

Thank you.

I have a great idea that make a Chinese section now. Then watch the discussion about Virmach

@Caxen said:

@bikegremlin said:

Thank you.

I respect the rule of using mostly English in LES, but you should only delete the Chinese part of the content, not my complete replies, which I think do not exceed the minimum. Because I only quoted one paragraph and actually used no more than 20 characters.

Sometimes (depends on the particular post and the discussion's context). Sometimes it goes straight to the mod-dump, the whole post.

Thanked by (2)Caxen FrankZ

@mant said:

@bikegremlin said:

@mant said:

Thank you.

I have a great idea that make a Chinese section now. Then watch the discussion about Virmach

Having several languages complicates moderation.
    So far, on a budget, English-only is the best we can do.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• edited March 2023

@mant said: I have a great idea that make a Chinese section now. Then watch the discussion about Virmach

there is already a mjj forum that caters for this, cya

ohhh also, please read the forum rules about the size of your signature.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@dgc1980 said:
    ohhh also, please read the forum rules about the size of your signature.

Is it better now?

• @mant said: Is it better now?

nope, because you are still here spamming the same thing over and over.

• @dgc1980 said:

@mant said: Is it better now?

nope, because you are still here spamming the same thing over and over.

Blaming others without examining oneself is the first step to doomed failure.

Thanked by (2)mant abiaolaoge

MicroLXC is lovable.

• It seems someone's name is "a b", very legit.

Thanked by (2)chimichurri AlwaysSkint
  • @0bserver said: ..someone's name is "a b"

A complete and utter b?

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• MasonMason AdministratorOG
    edited March 2023

Wow... got a good night's rest and this is still going?

@mant said: Sir, refund me, and let me go, please.

@VirMach said: Refunded

@mant, you've been refunded (multiple times over now it seems) and let go. Why are you still here?

You've said your peace, so now it's time to wrap this up. I'll give you 2 more comments to get out any last words, then we all need a break. If that's not doable, then I guess you'll finally learn what the definition of "banned" actually is.

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• Is the free SSD32G coming back tomorrow?