VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @imok said:
    Is the free SSD32G coming back tomorrow?

• @ehab said:

gif is offensive. have some respect.

• @VirMach I have opened a $5 upgrade service. How can I associate it with another account?

• #1537043 @VirMach I recharged 20 dollars into the balance.But after I paid $5 to upgrade my account, the $15 in my account was gone.

• @DanSummer said:

@ehab said:

gif is offensive. have some respect.

i respect imok.
    Can you please explain what is the offensive part?

Thanked by (2)imok FrankZ
  • Finally ,we get normal ticket response service from virmach.
    That's great improvement.
    =) =) =)

• ruiknoruikno Retired

@mant said:

@Mason said:

Okay. So still waiting on that I guess. And the total we're talking here is... $2.22 + ($0.25 * 3) = $2.97?

Second question, why aren't you using your other account here ( @ruikno )? Interesting that you posted a link to a review pretending not to be the one who wrote it, but then said you did on this account. Why not just be honest up front without all the cloak and dagger shenanigans?

It's not about refunds, if I was going to fuck him, I'd post this in January.
    Actually I left Virmach in January, I came to tease him and watch his show that time.
    Until he issued a proclamation of amnesty, it was disgusting, so I teard his face yesterday.

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/131739/#Comment_131739
    Everything I said in yesterday's post is true and I have saved screenshots of each ticket that I can send to you to see how he drives a respectful user into a hater people

If you want, I can re-open a thread with another account to warn newcomers to stay away from virmach.

???Who the hell are you? What the hell are you talking about?
    I'm not this guy.

• @Brueggus said:

@VirMach said:
    The end is nigh, some mad lad actually requested a cancellation and refund on their Tokyo $8.88

To be fair that seems to be his most expensive service... somehow, smart guy got in on all the good deals over the years. Which one of you was it??

Is it a ticket auto-merged with a dozen IPv6 requests? In that case, it's me.

I received the pro-rated refund for my service in Tokyo today.

The ~12 IPv6 requests the ticket has been merged with have not been fulfilled yet.

The ticket has been closed.

I'll call it a success.

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• @ruikno said:

@mant said:

@Mason said:

Okay. So still waiting on that I guess. And the total we're talking here is... $2.22 + ($0.25 * 3) = $2.97?

Second question, why aren't you using your other account here ( @ruikno )? Interesting that you posted a link to a review pretending not to be the one who wrote it, but then said you did on this account. Why not just be honest up front without all the cloak and dagger shenanigans?

It's not about refunds, if I was going to fuck him, I'd post this in January.
    Actually I left Virmach in January, I came to tease him and watch his show that time.
    Until he issued a proclamation of amnesty, it was disgusting, so I teard his face yesterday.

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/131739/#Comment_131739
    Everything I said in yesterday's post is true and I have saved screenshots of each ticket that I can send to you to see how he drives a respectful user into a hater people

If you want, I can re-open a thread with another account to warn newcomers to stay away from virmach.

???Who the hell are you? What the hell are you talking about?
    I'm not this guy.

Way to go @Mason. Now we have to listen to this account demand for evidence. ;-)

Thanked by (1)Mason
  • MasonMason AdministratorOG

@skorous said:
    Way to go @Mason. Now we have to listen to this account demand for evidence. ;-)

Lol. Well, he wasted his first comment fighting his inner demons, so he'll have to be quick about it.

Thanked by (3)tototo skorous adly

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@Brueggus said:

@Brueggus said:

@VirMach said:
    The end is nigh, some mad lad actually requested a cancellation and refund on their Tokyo $8.88

To be fair that seems to be his most expensive service... somehow, smart guy got in on all the good deals over the years. Which one of you was it??

Is it a ticket auto-merged with a dozen IPv6 requests? In that case, it's me.

I received the pro-rated refund for my service in Tokyo today.

The ~12 IPv6 requests the ticket has been merged with have not been fulfilled yet.

The ticket has been closed.

I'll call it a success.

Merge bug fixed moving forward, those aren't supposed to get merged. We're trying to go to plan A for IPv6 where we deploy without tickets so I don't think you'll have to remake them.

Thanked by (1)ZA_capetown
  • On FFME004 (IIRC) I seemed to have IPv6 configured, but it wasn't working, though.

Should it/will it begin to work Soon(tm)? :#

• FFME004 had IPv6 configuration since God created human, but it never worked, never connected to anything.

• On TYOC029 I seemed to have IPv6 configured, but it wasn't working, though.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited March 2023

@19930618 said:
    On TYOC029 I seemed to have IPv6 configured, but it wasn't working, though.

i have 1xIPv6 and a /48 on TYOC037. got it working iirc by using one from the subnet or using different gateway or something. it was mentioned somewhere in this thread.

Edit:
    IPv6 from the subnet working for me.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

edited March 2023

@flips said:
    On FFME004 (IIRC) I seemed to have IPv6 configured, but it wasn't working, though.

@tenpera said:
    FFME004 had IPv6 configuration since God created human, but it never worked, never connected to anything.

I just need a ticket with troubleshooting/configuration information so I can have it looked at, I've heard here and there that IPv6 doesn't work but most the time the people reporting it don't even have it added to their network configuration files so I just need probably either of you to report it properly and we should be good.

(edit) Basically we can't investigate every time someone says IPv6 is broken because the first 50~ times that I did investigate, it wasn't broken. Unless the person provides enough information to where we know it's plausible.

Thanked by (1)flips

anyway TYOC037 is even lovelier after the patch/reboot.

have all nodes been patched already?

@cybertech said:

Tokyo, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam are the furthest along. They also got latest BIOS/firmware. Everything else was "as needed." The nodes facing the most problems did get heavily patched by me but they're not as perfect as those three locations. We did have two brief outages on FFME002 and TYOC029 but it was unrelated to the patches.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited March 2023

The machine located in Frankfurt have IPV6 when it setup, but it doesn't work.

edited March 2023

@VirMach said:

@cybertech said:

Tokyo, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam are the furthest along. They also got latest BIOS/firmware. Everything else was "as needed." The nodes facing the most problems did get heavily patched by me but they're not as perfect as those three locations. We did have two brief outages on FFME002 and TYOC029 but it was unrelated to the patches.

great since i will be moving production to AMS (which had no unplanned downtime for quite sometime apart from the recent patch).

latest AGESA helped?

• flipsflips OG
    edited March 2023

@VirMach said:

@flips said:
    On FFME004 (IIRC) I seemed to have IPv6 configured, but it wasn't working, though.

@tenpera said:
    FFME004 had IPv6 configuration since God created human, but it never worked, never connected to anything.

I just need a ticket with troubleshooting/configuration information so I can have it looked at, I've heard here and there that IPv6 doesn't work but most the time the people reporting it don't even have it added to their network configuration files so I just need probably either of you to report it properly and we should be good.

(edit) Basically we can't investigate every time someone says IPv6 is broken because the first 50~ times that I did investigate, it wasn't broken. Unless the person provides enough information to where we know it's plausible.

Gotcha, thanks! :+1: If it's supposed to work, I'll debug and open a ticket, if needed. B)

• @VirMach The ipv6 application is always waiting

• virmach is not as better as before

• edited March 2023

It has been 2 months, is there any plan to open it?

In addition, I used the transfer service of 3 dollars. If the transfer vps is successful as soon as possible, it will bring you a little little good reputation.View Ticket #513094 Subject: Service Transfer
    Someone's reply in my post "If succeeded, please tell me how long it will take, the fat man really racked his brains to make money"

• JabJab
    edited March 2023

Most of my Frankfurt works with IPv6
    FFME001 - too lazy to configure IPv6
    FFME002 - working ootb
    FFME003 - working ootb
    FFME004 - not working ootb, too lazy to investigate
    FFME006 - working ootb

Random observation: /64 in SolusVM not working, /48 in SolusVM working.
    Probably /64 need some more configuration, direct, on-link, or how the fuck it's called... but this is @yoursunny territory as I don't use IPv6 :D

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said:
    Most of my Frankfurt works with IPv6
    FFME001 - too lazy to configure IPv6
    FFME002 - working ootb
    FFME003 - working ootb
    FFME004 - not working ootb, too lazy to investigate
    FFME006 - working ootb

So many, wow, very Frankfurt.

• In my case.

FFME004 - IPv6 work out of the box
    FFME007 - No IPv6 here at all

• JabJab
    edited March 2023

@Mumbly said: FFME004 - IPv6 work out of the box

/64 or /48 in panel/solus? :disappointed:

Wanted to check if there is some guide in VirMach help so I can copy-paste some magic commands that I do not understand to make it work...

Welp.

• @Neoon said: So many, wow, very Frankfurt.

Seems like I am missing 005 and 007 so not full pokedex :(

• My FFME001 has working /48 IPv6 (has been for a few months)
    My FFME004 does not have IPv6.