Nahian from NexusBytes sent in something a little bit different which I know is the sort of thing a lot of people love, I resource pool of sorts as the plans are stackable or deployable in different locations.
A bit about Nexus Bytes LLC from them:
Nexus Bytes LLC was founded by a couple of IT professionals over a coffee meetings and lots of subsequent WhatsApp discussions on how to make web hosting and server management great again (MWHASMGA). After days of intense discussions, the Nexus Bytes mission was born.
· Guided by our mission, Nexus Bytes strives to provide web hosting and VPS services that are affordable and sustainable, while at the same time providing rock-solid stable servers with customer service that treats you as a family member and not another number who needs to be dealt with. All our customer service officers abide by our service creed: “If it isn’t unreasonable, illegal or technically unfeasible, we will strive to meet your expectation.”
· Here at Nexus Bytes, we do things differently. You are not just a customer or another line in our CRM database. You are part of the Nexus Bytes family and we only want the best for our family. We are not going to sell our family members what we won’t buy for ourselves. That’s the Nexus Bytes difference.
· We are not here to sell you services, we are here to earn your business
Buy 3 – Get 1 Free!
Premium VPS – plans VPG-1G and above are eligible.
Plans can be stacked in 1 location/distributed between all 4!, plans are scaleable, not transferable or switchable after.
Premium VPS Plan: https://nexusbytes.com/kvm-vps-hosting.html
Important: When ordering please enter the following in the order notes:
4forWhole = Combine all 4 into 1 location or KeepMeLone = Each VPS will be created at their own selected location.
So for example if you buy 3 of the following plans which are $4 each, $12 total /month you will get 4 of them, you can pick which locations you want them in or you can combine all 4 into 1 large plan in a single location, this works out at $3 per 1GB Ram after your free bonus VPS, IP’s, however, do not stack, it is restricted to 1 IP per VPS when stacking.
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 15 GB (20 GB With Annual Payment)
- Bandwidth: 1000 GB (@1Gbit)
- CPU Core: 1 @3.5+ GHz (Fair Share)
- IPv4: 1
- IPv6: 1x /64 (Not Available In Germany)
- Free Blesta Billing Software
- NAT Backup VPS.
For the next 7 days from today if you decide to only buy 2 VPS1G or above plans and enter “Double the trouble” in the order notes Nexus Bytes will throw in Free DirectAdmin licenses for both servers, this offer is without limits, the example given by Nexus Bytes to make this clear was:
For example, one can order 2x1G in LA, 2X1G in Utah, 2X1G in NY, 2X1G in Miami and 2x1G In Germany and get 1 DA license for each of these locations As usual, our family perks are still valid (CWP Pro license, blesta, free backup space etc)
There are 5 locations to pick from:
- East Coast (NYC)
- East Coast (Miami)
- West Coast (LA)
- West Coast (Utah)
- Europe (Germany)
- Debit/Credit Card
- Ali Pay
- WeChat Pay
- OXXO Mexico
- Boleto Brazil
- India NetBanking
- Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum
I personally bought one of the 0.5G plans (not included in this offer) around a week ago in New York to grab some screenshots etc for the Runcloud and grav screenshots in the Nuts and bolts post made a few days ago and it is a snappy little beast, no real content on it but you can check the load times of the bare-bones site here: https://nexusbytes.lowendspirit.com/
Little bit more info on Nexus Bytes:
Website address: https://nexusbytes.com
Company Registration: Connecticut:1216352
Other service offered
- vDedicated: https://nexusbytes.com/virtual-dedicated-server.html
- Reseller Pool : https://nexusbytes.com/reseller-pool.html
If you have been on a hosting related forum you will no doubt be aware of the nexus bytes Thursday posts posted by Nahian also known as @seriesn on the forums.