[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@tenpera said:
    @VirMach, FFME004 is off again, is there any way to get the hell out of here to somewhere else?

Had to reboot, the disk that went missing wasn't registering so nothing that could be done without a cold reset. I'm trying to figure out what's up with it and since this also has the RAM issue it could be related, current plan is to migrate everyone off that disk as well and just basically disable it then it should be stable enough to wait on maintenance.

edited October 2022

We might just handle all these accounts as they come so we can process it better. As in we might no longer auto suspended like 600~ or however many I said earlier.

This also gives everyone a chance not to abuse, or bring attention to an account that's not theirs. Right now I just caught a guy that migrated to Tokyo, it broke since Toyko was full, he made a ticket about it and it matches a bunch of accounts so they're all getting handled. It ends up being easier to handle it this way, we knocked out an abusive account and all those directly associated with it and that way it's not high volumes in one big wave.

We'll see. That's how this first wave started anyway but I could just go a less less hardcore on it is the short version.

Thanked by (2)dgc1980 AlwaysSkint
  • @Virmach Are the Chicago servers like full basically? Tried to move from ATL with one that has the redeploy button but it just fails quickly

@Daevien said:
    @Virmach Are the Chicago servers like full basically? Tried to move from ATL with one that has the redeploy button but it just fails quickly

Pretty empty, could be a bug. I'll have it looked into.

Thanked by (1)Daevien
    edited October 2022

I hope everyone appealing understands that we only did a small window for the checks/suspensions that had a direct relation to the initial 13 services, meaning when I look into it for free as a courtesy it means I see all the other stuff we didn't yet take action on and those will get suspended as well. Of course if it's a purchased account issue then it's in your own best interest to do that but I also see a bunch of people who have multiple accounts themselves that they self-referred and did a bunch of shady stuff on (as in it looks like it's clearly one owner with like 20 accounts) and that just means you're getting suspended on all the rest.

What you want to do is up to you but come on man. Just stop in that case, be smart, for your own benefit not ours. I'm assuming the cluster ones are actually just some of the scalpers themselves (so it makes sense since they screwed everyone over by making very questionable decisions.)

edited October 2022

@VirMach said:
    I hope everyone appealing understands that we only did a small window for the checks/suspensions that had a direct relation to the initial 13 services, meaning when I look into it for free as a courtesy it means I see all the other stuff we didn't yet take action on and those will get suspended as well. Of course if it's a purchased account issue then it's in your own best interest to do that but I also see a bunch of people who have multiple accounts themselves that they self-referred and did a bunch of shady stuff on (as in it looks like it's clearly one owner with like 20 accounts) and that just means you're getting suspended on all the rest.

What you want to do is up to you but come on man. Just stop in that case, be smart, for your own benefit not ours. I'm assuming the cluster ones are actually just some of the scalpers themselves (so it makes sense since they screwed everyone over by making very questionable decisions.)

Alright let's do a little dig into this with @infplus

Immediately, IP used to make the appeal linked to two other accounts but maybe it's some public shared service so we'll double check them. Wow that's weird, immediately they also share another one that happens to be the same one, password changes, email changes. And then changed back because for some reason they think this is a smart move and throws us off or that we even used that as the method for flagging them down, instead all it did is send a huge smoke signal for everyone who did that.

Oh wow the other IP has other accounts attached to it as well, let's manually repeat and confirm this a few times. Wow really weird all these accounts really like using the same Ip and changing emails and then changing them back! They're clearly all different people that just decided to do that at the same time. This is so weird this one uses an email that has "infplus" in it, must be a coincidence.

A lot of these are already flagged and have been for a while. Must be yet another coincidence.

I'm interested let's use google translate real quick, surely I wouldn't be able to just plug in something like "infplus 滥用" and get a result. Wait, this is so weird.

No way it's the same infplus, I wonder what this thread is about.

Okay maybe someone just happens to use the same username and the same profile picture.

Let's search "infplus" wow this is a popular email to use, a lot of people like using it. They must all be different human beings. They definitely all like buying storage and special offers though. They also like changing their emails too! And using the same IP around the same time.

I'm sure this guy doesn't abuse though, he said so in his last post and said I could even check his one server on one account. Maybe we'll do that in a bit but this has taken like 5-10 minutes of work, so difficult, I'll take a break and check back later.

Hint: there's a reason I knew the first account was his and it's not because he told us. He's that obvious. I'm sure it was worth it to proclaim his innocence on one service on one account.

• @VirMach said:

@VirMach said:

Alright let's do a little dig into this with @infplus

Immediately, IP used to make the appeal linked to two other accounts but maybe it's some public shared service so we'll double check them. Wow that's weird, immediately they also share another one that happens to be the same one, password changes, email changes. And then changed back because for some reason they think this is a smart move and throws us off or that we even used that as the method for flagging them down, instead all it did is send a huge smoke signal for everyone who did that.

Oh wow the other IP has other accounts attached to it as well, let's manually repeat and confirm this a few times. Wow really weird all these accounts really like using the same Ip and changing emails and then changing them back! They're clearly all different people that just decided to do that at the same time. This is so weird this one uses an email that has "infplus" in it, must be a coincidence.

A lot of these are already flagged and have been for a while. Must be yet another coincidence.

I'm interested let's use google translate real quick, surely I wouldn't be able to just plug in something like "infplus 滥用" and get a result. Wait, this is so weird.

No way it's the same infplus, I wonder what this thread is about.

Okay maybe someone just happens to use the same username and the same profile picture.

Let's search "infplus" wow this is a popular email to use, a lot of people like using it. They must all be different human beings. They definitely all like buying storage and special offers though. They also like changing their emails too! And using the same IP around the same time.

I'm sure this guy doesn't abuse though, he said so in his last post and said I could even check his one server on one account. Maybe we'll do that in a bit but this has taken like 5-10 minutes of work, so difficult, I'll take a break and check back later.

Hint: there's a reason I knew the first account was his and it's not because he told us. He's that obvious. I'm sure it was worth it to proclaim his innocence on one service on one account.

If you need more information, I can send you an email with the server I own and the SSH password, but please don't hurt anyone else.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

from this thread i learnt to never ever trust what an MJJ says. no matter how innocent they sound.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @VirMach said: Right now I just caught a guy that migrated to Tokyo, it broke since Toyko was full, he made a ticket about it and it matches a bunch of accounts so they're all getting handled.

I checked it out. It was probably my account. I requested to migrate to Japan in July.But it has not been migrated.I didn't bother you because you've been busy.Until recently you had more time to deal with the problem. I replied to the ticket.

Tickets#393961
    Tickets#260728

I think I have a lot of the problems you think I have. But I'm sure I'm not abusing it.

Thanked by (1)ForMat_eXt4

@infplus said: If you need more information, I can send you an email with the server I own and the SSH password, but please don't hurt anyone else.

All of these are yours. Make a thread on HostLoc refunding everyone who purchased from you so they don't hurt, but it definitely looks like you're actively using all of them yourself for some form of abuse to generate revenue.

Then you can make a spreadsheet with all the accounts, original payment, customer payment matching the date there was an account change, and refund that matches that original payment and communication for the purchase. Oh wait you're not going to do that and can't be trusted. All you were required to do is not lie on your abuse reports, over and over, and understand I was trying to help you. Maybe show people on Loc how you were told to cut the lies and just actually figure out what you wanted to do since you just go back to abusing on massive levels.

Instead all you did is spread lies there instead like saying how we did things for no reason, and here as well. Taking what we said here out of context and riling up everyone instead of telling them it's your fault for being so careless and putting everyone at risk.

You do realize you're the primary guy that started this wave, correct? It all started with TYOC002S abuse and it was impossible to ignore how careless you were being, then one of your friends on Loc made another arrogant move and he was directly linked with the other 12 accounts, all pretty much people that got together in a thread there I assume and thought they're about to pull off a sick move and those 13 accounts led directly to all the others.

So there's a reason almost everyone is so loud, rude, deceptive, and malicious. It's because they in one way or another associated with the least smart & most horrendous people on that board so they will clearly feel the most entitled.

So go on, tell all your buddies on there what actually happened and what you did, and how miserably you failed them. If only you were capable of taking my communication seriously they'd all at least have more time. If you can get the people there to be more understanding instead of pouring gasoline on the fire, maybe something else can be done. But it does not appear that it can be a real option when there is zero effort on your part and from others who surround you.

@edenten said:

@VirMach said: Right now I just caught a guy that migrated to Tokyo, it broke since Toyko was full, he made a ticket about it and it matches a bunch of accounts so they're all getting handled.

I checked it out. It was probably my account. I requested to migrate to Japan in July.But it has not been migrated.I didn't bother you because you've been busy.Until recently you had more time to deal with the problem. I replied to the ticket.

Tickets#393961
    Tickets#260728

I think I have a lot of the problems you think I have. But I'm sure I'm not abusing it.

Let me know if you want $25 fee to look into it further but if that was you it sounds like it's already been checked and proven as multi-account as well as potential Tokyo forced migration, no point in wasting your money.

• Is there any false tag on suspension so far?

edited October 2022

@lemoncube said:
    Is there any false tag on suspension so far?

One of them was a much older account, it was flagged long ago and I decided to unsuspend it to be nice, then realized he's most likely one of the primary ones that might have been (re)flagged initially. I just let it go, but gave him a chance to complain and reply back and ask for it to be looked into further. This is out of a few dozen or so, most the rest were blatant multi-account/resold and a few led to like a dozen plus other accounts that clearly were flagged down.

So if he does there's a possibility he'll just be resuspended (I told him of this risk.) I can look into it independently but I haven't since it'll be annoying if I do find out I basically shouldn't have unsuspended it (and told him I wouldn't unless he wanted me to look into it) so I'll leave it to him.

Oh man if he actually replies though saying how unprofessional it was and I look into it and see he was one of the initial... karma.

Thanked by (2)fluttershy lemoncube
  • Glad to see this is being handled, and the noticable performance boost on one of my Tokyo boxes is appreciated :lol: Happy to see abusers suspended.

Oh and there were a few I unsuspended and didn't look into further because they had more recently made a purchase and the flag was most likely on an older special on that account so I think that point it's fair to give them a chance.

edited October 2022

@fluttershy said:
    Glad to see this is being handled, and the noticable performance boost on one of my Tokyo boxes is appreciated :lol: Happy to see abusers suspended.

Yeah pretty crazy, right? Barely anyone got suspended relative to the total quantities and it's hilarious how much the usage levels went down as a result in some cases. And I try not to make it about this but it's astronomical if you also take into account the prices. Probably $20 a month in services resulted in 2-3 servers going down significantly in usage.

For Tokyo it pretty much makes more sense to investigate the account instead of investigating the actual abuse every time someone gets caught trying to destroy a server.

Thanked by (1)fluttershy
  • edited October 2022

@VirMach said: All of these are yours. Make a thread on HostLoc refunding everyone who purchased from you so they don't hurt, but it definitely looks like you're actively using all of them yourself for some form of abuse to generate revenue.

[edit] My resource usage is low and I don't want me to affect other people. You should really check what happened to TYOC002s, I started reporting possible problems to you in late September, but you ignored it. However, my source of income is website advertising, not abuse, and you also checked my suspended server before, and as I said, it's used for the website server.

@VirMach said: Then you can make a spreadsheet with all the accounts, original payment, customer payment matching the date there was an account change, and refund that matches that original payment and communication for the purchase. Oh wait you're not going to do that and can't be trusted. All you were required to do is not lie on your abuse reports, over and over, and understand I was trying to help you. Maybe show people on Loc how you were told to cut the lies and just actually figure out what you wanted to do since you just go back to abusing on massive levels.

I will make a form to send to you and also please let me know how much fine I need to pay so that no one else is affected.

@VirMach said: You do realize you're the primary guy that started this wave, correct? It all started with TYOC002S abuse and it was impossible to ignore how careless you were being, then one of your friends on Loc made another arrogant move and he was directly linked with the other 12 accounts, all pretty much people that got together in a thread there I assume and thought they're about to pull off a sick move and those 13 accounts led directly to all the others.

So there's a reason almost everyone is so loud, rude, deceptive, and malicious. It's because they in one way or another associated with the least smart & most horrendous people on that board so they will clearly feel the most entitled.

On the TYOC002S, I do nothing and it has very high CPU usage. Here is my EKG.
    https://www.cap2box.com/images/30ad082af4d1e2816653cd0f8ab20045.png

@VirMach said: So go on, tell all your buddies on there what actually happened and what you did, and how miserably you failed them. If only you were capable of taking my communication seriously they'd all at least have more time. If you can get the people there to be more understanding instead of pouring gasoline on the fire, maybe something else can be done. But it does not appear that it can be a real option when there is zero effort on your part and from others who surround you.

I can post to tell them what happened between me and you. Obviously I'm not innocent, I'm the trigger, but you seem to have closed many accounts, even pending machines.

• Massive account blocking. No alert beforehand, direct suspension, no appeal. Directly open robbery, shameless. The real scalper didn't block, but mistakenly killed a large number of customers.

You can clearly ask to pay the push fee, rather than here sophistry. Everyone knows what you are playing.

Customers who want to pay the push fee can do so, but they need a clear guarantee, not another $25 scam from you.

So this is nothing more than an excuse. You have a terrible reputation anyway.

Thanked by (2)ForMat_eXt4 Franzkafka
  • edited October 2022

@VirMach said: Let me know if you want $25 fee to look into it further but if that was you it sounds like it's already been checked and proven as multi-account as well as potential Tokyo forced migration, no point in wasting your money.

I can be sure that I have no Tokyo forced relocation.I requested it through your migration button.Unless you have never added Tokyo to the migration.You can look at my dates. Is it the same as what you have set?

As for multiple accounts, I'm not really sure of your criteria.If it's because of the ip, I admit I'm using a vpn.If it's a problem with my profile. Like you said, I'm in China and it's hard for me to prove it to you.

As for the abuse that you say you are most concerned about, I am also sure that I do not abuse it, or even that I basically do not use it.

My suggestion is to handle the abusers.But you immediately gave me the death penalty.I'm sure I'll have the other problems you think I'll have.As long as you think.

• @sunday01 said:
    The real scalper didn't block, but mistakenly killed a large number of customers.

But he didn't killed a large number of customers, he killed one customer that has multiple accounts (which breaks the TOS).

• @infplus said:

@VirMach said: All of these are yours. Make a thread on HostLoc refunding everyone who purchased from you so they don't hurt, but it definitely looks like you're actively using all of them yourself for some form of abuse to generate revenue.

My resource usage is low and I don't want me to affect other people. You should really check what happened to TYOC002s, I started reporting possible problems to you in late September, but you ignored it.

@VirMach said: Then you can make a spreadsheet with all the accounts, original payment, customer payment matching the date there was an account change, and refund that matches that original payment and communication for the purchase. Oh wait you're not going to do that and can't be trusted. All you were required to do is not lie on your abuse reports, over and over, and understand I was trying to help you. Maybe show people on Loc how you were told to cut the lies and just actually figure out what you wanted to do since you just go back to abusing on massive levels.

I will make a form to send to you and also please let me know how much fine I need to pay so that no one else is affected.

I'm pretty sure this isn't a "buy your way out of jail" situation.

Just apologise for your poor customers for the situation you have put them in.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @kuroneko23 said:

@sunday01 said:
    The real scalper didn't block, but mistakenly killed a large number of customers.

But he didn't killed a large number of customers, he killed one customer that has multiple accounts (which breaks the TOS).

This is a trap, especially for users who don't read the TOS carefully.

• @sunday01 said:

@kuroneko23 said:

@sunday01 said:

Just because you didn't read the TOS doesn't mean it doesn't apply to you.

• @sunday01 said:

@kuroneko23 said:

@sunday01 said:

TOS from whom? Illegal reseller at some forum?

Thanked by (2)chimichurri AlwaysSkint
  • @fluttershy said:

@sunday01 said:

@kuroneko23 said:

@sunday01 said:

Just because you didn't read the TOS doesn't mean it doesn't apply to you.

Because I only have one account, I don't have this requirement, but it was also suspended.

@infplus said:

My resource usage is low and I don't want me to affect other people. You should really check what happened to TYOC002s, I started reporting possible problems to you in late September, but you ignored it.

@VirMach said: You do realize you're the primary guy that started this wave, correct? It all started with TYOC002S abuse and it was impossible to ignore how careless you were being, then one of your friends on Loc made another arrogant move and he was directly linked with the other 12 accounts, all pretty much people that got together in a thread there I assume and thought they're about to pull off a sick move and those 13 accounts led directly to all the others.

On the TYOC002S, I do nothing and it has very high CPU usage. Here is my EKG.
    https://www.cap2box.com/images/30ad082af4d1e2816653cd0f8ab20045.png

@VirMach said: So go on, tell all your buddies on there what actually happened and what you did, and how miserably you failed them. If only you were capable of taking my communication seriously they'd all at least have more time. If you can get the people there to be more understanding instead of pouring gasoline on the fire, maybe something else can be done. But it does not appear that it can be a real option when there is zero effort on your part and from others who surround you.

I can post to tell them what happened between me and you. Obviously I'm not innocent, I'm the trigger, but you seem to have closed many accounts, even pending machines.

very good so it was you, go handle hostloc furious customers whom you took money from stealing legit buyer's chances while LES customers having big laugh. im definitely having hotpot tonight to celebrate!

Thanked by (2)chimichurri AlwaysSkint

• @sunday01 said:

But you didn't buy it directly from Vir-ache right? Then technically (probably), Virmuck doesn't have any business relationship with you but with the scalper(s). And the scalper(s) break the TOS so Vir-Mac™ suspend their services.

Thanked by (1)ariq01
    edited October 2022

@sunday01 said:
    Massive account blocking. No alert beforehand, direct suspension, no appeal. Directly open robbery, shameless. The real scalper didn't block, but mistakenly killed a large number of customers.

You can clearly ask to pay the push fee, rather than here sophistry. Everyone knows what you are playing.

Customers who want to pay the push fee can do so, but they need a clear guarantee, not another $25 scam from you.

So this is nothing more than an excuse. You have a terrible reputation anyway.

congratulations you have been Virmached!

let's see you swallow your pride soon like @infplus did.

and since Virmach has already taken so many hits on trustpilot, i trust he has no motivation to not stop clamping down on such activities.

• @kuroneko23 said:

@sunday01 said:

But you didn't buy it directly from Vir-ache right? Then technically (probably), Virmuck doesn't have any business relationship with you but with the scalper(s). And the scalper(s) break the TOS so Vir-Mac™ suspend their services.

Admittedly, I did buy it from other sources and then changed my email address, and this time I fell into trouble.

• edited October 2022

@sunday01 said:

@kuroneko23 said:

@sunday01 said:

Admittedly, I did buy it from other sources and then changed my email address, and this time I fell into trouble.

So you shoud deal with this other source then, don't you think?
    What Virmach has to do with you? You're not even his client.

This discussion has been closed.