Vps provider below 1$

2»

Comments

• host_chost_c Hosting Provider

@cybertech

You are right on this, If the provider has multiple staff accounts then all of them should have a provider tag? Or I am missing something? in that case, I apologize.

Host-C - VPS Services Provider - AS211462

"If there is no struggle there is no progress"

• The rules are silent on this. One would think it is desirable to develop some means of identifying the association (LES account <-> provider) in order to prevent exactly this type of confusion.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • He has Host Rep tag on OGF, but LES has not the tag.
    So he should take care to do not post offers when using the account without tag, I guess.

Thanked by (1)host_c
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2023

@tetech said:
    The rules are silent on this. One would think it is desirable to develop some means of identifying the association (LES account <-> provider) in order to prevent exactly this type of confusion.

As I am not really one to be silent on questions of this nature, the way I play it is:
    No individual, or brand, should have more than one LES username.
    Exceptions are made in a very few extenuating circumstances with a staff members approval.

In this case there is the username for the brand @DigiRDP and the individual @balramm that is one of the principals of that brand.
    The proposal that was made to a staff member was one username would represent the company, and one the individuals opinions on subjects unrelated to the brands operations. This is obviously not what ended up happening, so now there is confusion as to why a user (@balramm) without a provider tag is making offers on the forum. I will follow up further on this matter. /derail

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add