Colos, Micro and Storage at Microtronix DC (Ohio) - Free DDoS Protection - Unmetered BW up to 100G!

jfreak53jfreak53 Hosting Provider

Host at the Microtronix Datacenter in Ohio!! VPS, Shared, Dedis, Colo space, whole rooms available for colo!! Want custom? Drop us a line and we'll quote custom rack space and power options!

We are one of the few providers that provides phone support for customers, call us anytime during office hours for direct support for your servers or services (419) 458-2880.

Our Website

https://www.datacentermap.com/usa/ohio/lima-oh/microtronix-datacenter.html

https://lg-o.microtronixdc.com

Colocation

Colocation at Awesome Prices!! Free Rack-and-Stack, Internal network available, bring your own router or switch, BGP available free

Our DC Includes:

• Dual inbound 100G DDoS Protection on all traffic
  • Micro DC runs 250G upstream available traffic to the DC!
  • Full Fiber Rack-to-Rack Datacenter, no bottlenecks!
  • Direct Fiber up to 100G per connection available! (1G, 2G Bonded, 3G, 10G, 40G, 100G)
  • 100% Owned equipment and racks
  • Rent our IPs or announce your own range!
  • rDNS available
  • IPv6 /48 Free!
  • Internal network available free
  • Up to 30A power!! Need more? Quote custom
  • 120V & 240V Power drops available
  • A+B Redundant Drops available
  • Free Fiber Cross-Connect for full racks
  • Fair-Usage External KVM Access
  • IPMI access (its your equipment!)
  • Secure TenantOS IPMI Access Available free upon request
  • Free rack and stack!
  • All racks are under lock and key
  • Full-rack colo = 24x7 coded access to your rack!
  • Power and Network cables included up to 10U (if bringing your own router you must provide your own network cables)
  • Spare parts storage space included, or we can sell you new parts as needed
  • Free reboots (fair warning, we power cycle the port)
  • 24/7/365 Monitored Video Surveillance (100% 4K UHD Cameras), AI controlled facial recognition system tracks everyone's locations at all times.
  • Temperature/Humidity sensors on every rack
  • Average police and fire (both stations are two blocks from the DC) response time <2 minutes (night duty officer sits in our parking lot most of the night watching incoming traffic)
  • N+1 HVAC Units
  • 30-minute response time on HVAC service
  • All block exterior wall construction
  • Outside the flood plane
  • Slab floor. Virtually unlimited floor loading.
  • WiFi Access when on-site
  • Shipment receiving and storage in warehouse
  • Ample free onsite parking

Hobby/Micro/Mini Colocation - $5 /month/starting

• 1G, 2G Speeds (Unmetered)
  • 0.08A to 4A power
  • Host your Raspberry Pi or Micro PC/Server

Special order here

Details Here

Mid-Tower Colo - $50 /month/starting

Full-Tower Colo - $70 /month/starting

• 1G, 2G, 3G, 10G Speeds (Unmetered)
  • 2A power (Addon Amps at Checkout!)

1-5U Colo - $55 /month/starting

• 2A per U power (Addon Amps at Checkout!)

10U Colo - $285 /month/starting

• 10A power (Addon Amps at Checkout!)

21U Colo - $640 /month/starting

• 1G, 2G, 3G, 10G, 40G, 100G Speeds (Unmetered)
  • 10A power (Addon Amps at Checkout!)

42U Full-Cabinet Colo - $500 /month/starting free setup with 12+ month contract Month-to-month no-contract now available!!

Power billed separate on the 1st of following month for usage only at discounted per kWh rate.

• Included 2G Fiber on 10G port, Upgrades 3G, 10G, 40G, 100G Speeds (Unmetered)

• Redundant line available
  • 20A power (Up to 30A!) 90% usage!
    No other provider gives this much power usage per drop! Even with our bill per kWh we are cheaper than our competitors at full-throttle!

• 20Ax120v 2160w usage
    • 20Ax240v 4320w usage
    • 30Ax240v 6480w usage
    • 30Ax240v Three Phase 11,223w usage!
  • Free Fiber Cross-Connect

• Direct Fiber into rack

Direct buy Caged space coming soon!!

Upgrades

• 2G bonded copper $35/m
  • 3G Fiber $175/m
  • 10G Fiber $500/m
  • 40G Fiber $1,700/m
  • 100G Fiber $3,800/m
  • Cross-Connect free!!

Order Colocation services here

Backup Storage

Full SSH jailed access to user dir; SFTP, FTP, rSync, Duplicity

Our backup servers run ZFS with up to 7 daily snapshots, we can custom configure this for more or less for each customer. Starting at 1TB, storage costs are $4/m per TB.

World Class 10-gigabit Network with IPv6 Connectivity, No Usage/Seat Fees, No Egress Charges, No Contracts, fully unmetered in/out.

Order Backup Services here

microtronixdc.com - Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Full-Rack options, VPS. John 3:16 - Jesus Saves!!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout, up to 100Gbps connections! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!

Thanked by (1)kode9

Comments

• Release the PI ! :)
    If the offer was in Europe, I'd send my equipment.
    But in this case that would mean ordering from Amazon US. And the kits are not assembled.
    So too complicated!

• @remy said:
    Release the PI ! :)
    But in this case that would mean ordering from Amazon US. And the kits are not assembled.
    So too complicated!

Some people reply to threads ... just cause they have nothing else better to do.

• edited January 8

@kode9 said:

@remy said:
    So too complicated!

Some people reply to threads ... just cause they have nothing else better to do.

Not quite.
    With this reply, I ask for news on the status of his plan to offer raspberry PI. He is working on a project to host them at high density.
    And that I'll be a customer as soon as I don't have to send the hardware, but when I can rent it.
    I take this opportunity to highlight this thread because I support what they do

That doesn't sound like an useless reply to me.
    To understand that you obviously need some context of previous discussions, which you don't have.

But some people prefer to judge quickly, because they have nothing better to do.

Thanked by (2)jfreak53 veren01
  • jfreak53jfreak53 Hosting Provider

@remy said:
    So too complicated!

We're working on it, ran into some issues and we've been super busy. My hopes are this month 🤞

Thanked by (1)remy

microtronixdc.com - Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Full-Rack options, VPS. John 3:16 - Jesus Saves!!
    Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout, up to 100Gbps connections! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!

• WiFi Access when on-site

Unnecessary.
    Customer can run hostapd on their Raspberry Pi and get WiFi within their own prefix.
    Buddy customers can even interconnect their devices over WiFi or Bluetooth LE.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @yoursunny said:

WiFi Access when on-site

Unnecessary.
    Customer can run hostapd on their Raspberry Pi and get WiFi within their own prefix.

There's no need to be so negative & unappreciative.

• @yoursunny said:

WiFi Access when on-site

Unnecessary.

free wifi tho

youtube.com/watch?v=k1BneeJTDcU
    All of my VMs: https://nodecheck.net/s/otusibrc/

• @remy said:

@kode9 said:

@remy said:
    So too complicated!

Not quite.
    With this reply, I ask for news on the status of his plan to offer raspberry PI. He is working on a project to host them at high density.
    And that I'll be a customer as soon as I don't have to send the hardware, but when I can rent it.

To understand that you obviously need some context of previous discussions, which you don't have.

But some people prefer to judge quickly, because they have nothing better to do.

Read again your reply and PLEASE tell me where exactly are you asking for news regarding the status mentioned ? PLEASE HIGHLIGHTED BOLDED AND USE ITALIC for I'm almost blind.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Play nice fellas. This is an offer thread.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited January 14

@kode9 said:

@remy said:

@kode9 said:

@remy said:
    So too complicated!

Not quite.

Read again your reply and PLEASE tell me where exactly are you asking for news regarding the status mentioned ? PLEASE HIGHLIGHTED BOLDED AND USE ITALIC for I'm almost blind.

"Release the PI"
    This leads directly to the question of when offer will be released.
    Do you know what implicit means ?
    I can't believe I have to justify myself.

Someone who criticizes the quality of my replies and takes the opportunity to make a personal judgment.
    Your reply has added nothing to the thread. Except to have enlightened us on your bad mentality.
    Next time, move on instead of doing worse. Time to question ourselves.
    This will be my last reply to your nonsense.