Can you help me find a server for Nextcloud

Hello, I am looking for a VPS on which I can host my Nextcloud. Data that the system should have:
2vCore
4GB Ram
1TB storage space, preferably 2TB
1Gigabit/s port
KVM

My price I would like to pay is max. 9€ per month

Providers that I have already tested:
Hostbrr ,1blu.de and ht-hosting.de

Tagged:

Comments

• Would Hetzner storage share be an option?
    https://www.hetzner.com/storage/storage-share/

€4.29+VAT for 1TB

• Microsoft OneDrive 1TB is cheap and stable, otherwise use Netcup.eu

• @beagle @Amadex I am not looking for a managed solution, but for a VPS with a root account where I can make settings on the server myself.

• @jellybrain said:
    @beagle @Amadex I am not looking for a managed solution, but for a VPS with a root account where I can make settings on the server myself.

How intensive do you think your traffic usage is going to be?

• edited February 18

@jellybrain said:
    @beagle @Amadex I am not looking for a managed solution, but for a VPS with a root account where I can make settings on the server myself.

netcup.eu vps, it has 80tb traffic on 2.5gbps net

• edited February 18

@yucchun said:

@jellybrain said:

How intensive do you think your traffic usage is going to be?

@yucchun
    I think not more than 4TB

• @jellybrain said:
    Hello, I am looking for a VPS on which I can host my Nextcloud.

FYI, I have used nextcloud for 2 years and it was plagged with issues. It is definitely not ready for regular use and you should only treat it as "alpha" version. Lots of bugs and flaws.

I used the nextcloud from a docker container so save on deployment problems but that came back to bite me. Moreover regular installation did not help either. In the end, it kept logging me out randomly when i (even through it was working okish before). Also had sync issues where it kept refusing the clients connection. Finally it "lost" my files from time to time, even through the files were still on disk, nextcloud refused to recognize it. Had to run the nextcloud occ command a lot...

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

• @somik said:

@jellybrain said:
    Hello, I am looking for a VPS on which I can host my Nextcloud.

FYI, I have used nextcloud for 2 years and it was plagged with issues. It is definitely not ready for regular use and you should only treat it as "alpha" version. Lots of bugs and flaws.

I used the nextcloud from a docker container so save on deployment problems but that came back to bite me. Moreover regular installation did not help either. In the end, it kept logging me out randomly when i (even through it was working okish before). Also had sync issues where it kept refusing the clients connection. Finally it "lost" my files from time to time, even through the files were still on disk, nextcloud refused to recognize it. Had to run the nextcloud occ command a lot...

@somik I've been using Nextcloud for several years now and I have to say that I haven't had any problems apart from minor issues. I'm just not happy with my provider and would therefore like to switch.

• @jellybrain said:
    Hello, I am looking for a VPS on which I can host my Nextcloud. Data that the system should have:
    2vCore
    4GB Ram
    1TB storage space, preferably 2TB
    1Gigabit/s port
    KVM

My price I would like to pay is max. 9€ per month

Providers that I have already tested:
    Hostbrr ,1blu.de and ht-hosting.de

NordicVM could give you that for 9 euro

• @jellybrain Take a look at these dedicated servers. They fit in your budget as well:
    https://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/1gbps

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.