[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• Frankfurt seems to have some heavy network problems currently.

Thanked by (1)titus
  • @VirMach please, make it stop, Hetrixtools gonna go broke because of you :trollface:

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said: @VirMach please, make it stop, Hetrixtools gonna go broke because of you :trollface:

Probably more of a @xTom problem.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited October 2022

Network on FFME001 is rather wonky today. Monitor showing 100% packet loss as of 10 minutes ago, now none.
    Also had a restart 4 hours and 12 minutes ago, so not just xTom.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited October 2022

@virMach, FFME004 went off again and came back.

• @FrankZ said: lso had a restart 4 hours and 12 minutes ago, so not just xTom.

Just one? :D

last | grep -i boot
    reboot system boot 5.10.0-18-amd64 Fri Oct 28 21:30 still running
    reboot system boot 5.10.0-18-amd64 Fri Oct 28 20:40 still running
    reboot system boot 5.10.0-18-amd64 Fri Oct 28 16:31 still running
    reboot system boot 5.10.0-18-amd64 Fri Oct 28 05:22 still running
    reboot system boot 5.10.0-18-amd64 Fri Oct 28 05:00 still running

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Jab said: Just one? :D

Not just one, three today and two yesterday.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @bakageta said:

@fluttershy said:
    I got all excited, but guess I'll have to wait for that order button to function. Looks like some great deals coming up though!

Same, I got excited and clicked order before reading the rest of the thread, only to get the out of stock. Oh well, as soon as it goes live I know what I'm getting:

And ask for double bandwidth? :-)

• The ticket response is really slow ,maybe last for some months.
    I am waiting for ticket reply before renew BF services.

but thanks virmach

@willie said:

@Daevien said: I and others tried to help him. We didn't say the issues hadn't been ongoing, he literally didn't tell us what his issues were at all in any detail. He gave us nothing but rage and then said he did a chargeback.

• JabJab
    edited October 2022

Seems like Frankfurt storm has passed? :D

EDIT: Yeah, no.

• edited October 2022

@VirMach
    Sorry, about my question, but there is any update about the rDNS settings option?
    I tried to use the new button in the WHMCS (Ticked ID: #950786). I got an auto reply, which say, "my request completed", but it still doesn't work for me. :( The [Reply] button in the closed ticket also doesn't work. https://i.ibb.co/dKBwKDG/2022-10-29-032247.png

Thanks for Your answer!

• Attractive price!

Thanked by (1)FAT32
  • @risturiz said:

@bakageta said:
    Same, I got excited and clicked order before reading the rest of the thread, only to get the out of stock. Oh well, as soon as it goes live I know what I'm getting:

And ask for double bandwidth? :-)

Of course :) Though, I'm really overestimating what I'll use here, I likely don't need more than 2tb I just want to make sure I'm not leaving a beefy plan with anemic bandwidth and end up regretting it later.

Thanked by (1)risturiz
  • :s > @FrankZ said:

@FrankZ said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:
    @VirMach I bought an account in April this year, and then encountered a promotion and bought a Ryzen Special 2560
    MiserlyCaring-VM $55.00 USD Biennially, I set up my own small website, and now it is suddenly suspended, what should I do? It's been 2 days since the ticket was submitted, but no reply? View Ticket #627022

Let me know if you'd like to provide any critical details.

This is the first time I found that vir has such a good and cheap vps, I really want to buy one, but the official website does not have such strong activities, so I bought a vps for resale from a personal seller, which is very good, but the configuration is relatively low, just in 4 There is a promotion in the month, I bought MiserlyCaring-VM $55.00 USD Biennially, I am very satisfied, but it suddenly stopped a few days ago, because I only put a private photo album and personal website, there is no abuse, I don't understand it, and then I learned that it is because The problem of account transaction, I use it personally, a real user, please restore my service as soon as possible.

If you could provide some identifying details such as account email, VM id#, and/or ticket number so VirMach could know who you are it would be helpful to you cause.

OK, this is the payment Invoice #1414076 Appeal Ticket #627022, thank you

Thank you for the additional information. A @VirMach customer service rep will get back you. If you have not heard back from a VirMach customer service rep here, or via your appeal ticket, after waiting at least 24 hours, you can quote this post. Please be patient and do not spam the thread as it appears that your VPS has been suspended due to a violation of VirMach's TOS.

It has been more than 24 hours since the post message, the work order has been 3 days, my service is still suspended, and the work order has not been responded, please help me deal with it. Very sad.

• @benz said:
    Frankfurt seems to have some heavy network problems currently.

I have a similar experiences with my VM from node FFME003. Looks like a "heavy" network related issue.
    https://i.ibb.co/0GzTLfz/img-irt-Qakq-C.png
    https://i.ibb.co/MDcJ1X3/2022-10-29-045116.png

• FFME004 has been hit by multiple lightening.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@jack666 said:
    :s > @FrankZ said:

@FrankZ said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:
    @VirMach I bought an account in April this year, and then encountered a promotion and bought a Ryzen Special 2560
    MiserlyCaring-VM $55.00 USD Biennially, I set up my own small website, and now it is suddenly suspended, what should I do? It's been 2 days since the ticket was submitted, but no reply? View Ticket #627022

This is the first time I found that vir has such a good and cheap vps, I really want to buy one, but the official website does not have such strong activities, so I bought a vps for resale from a personal seller, which is very good, but the configuration is relatively low, just in 4 There is a promotion in the month, I bought MiserlyCaring-VM $55.00 USD Biennially, I am very satisfied, but it suddenly stopped a few days ago, because I only put a private photo album and personal website, there is no abuse, I don't understand it, and then I learned that it is because The problem of account transaction, I use it personally, a real user, please restore my service as soon as possible.

If you could provide some identifying details such as account email, VM id#, and/or ticket number so VirMach could know who you are it would be helpful to you cause.

Thank you for the additional information. A @VirMach customer service rep will get back you. If you have not heard back from a VirMach customer service rep here, or via your appeal ticket, after waiting at least 24 hours, you can quote this post. Please be patient and do not spam the thread as it appears that your VPS has been suspended due to a violation of VirMach's TOS.

It has been more than 24 hours since the post message, the work order has been 3 days, my service is still suspended, and the work order has not been responded, please help me deal with it. Very sad.

Thank you for your patience. Hopefully @VirMach will be by in the next few hours, although I am not sure about this because there seems to be other priority issues he is dealing with today. In any case even though I expect TOS violations are not high on his priority list I'll note your Appeal Ticket #627022 again here. Good luck.

• DaevienDaevien OG
    edited October 2022

@titus said:
    @VirMach
    Sorry, about my question, but there is any update about the rDNS settings option?
    I tried to use the new button in the WHMCS (Ticked ID: #950786). I got an auto reply, which say, "my request completed", but it still doesn't work for me. :( The [Reply] button in the closed ticket also doesn't work. https://i.ibb.co/dKBwKDG/2022-10-29-032247.png

Thanks for Your answer!

This was in a list from Virmach of things to do before BF

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/103689/#Comment_103689

So assuming it's still an accurate list, soon-ish vague mumbling of a date ;)

Edit: Hadn't loaded your image, sorry. I'm not sure in your case since it was supposed to have been done already. I'm assuming you have checked from multiple dns servers in case yours is one of those weird providers that ignores cache times and jsut seemingly randomly updates when they feel like it?

Thanked by (1)titus
  • @nightcat said:
    The ticket response is really slow ,maybe last for some months.
    I am waiting for ticket reply before renew BF services.

but thanks virmach

Many of the tickets have been done. Was your issue something billing or account related or more technical and maybe something we've commonly seen here that us other customers know an answer to?

• @Daevien said: This was in a list from Virmach of things to do before BF
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/103689/#Comment_103689

Thank You! This linked comment is new for me.
    My latest info was (before Your reply). "it will work 1-2 weeks after the IP change", and a button will appear for it. I saw the 'new' button so I tried it :D :/ Yes, I checked with multiple tools for example mxtoolbox, etc.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@codelock said:
    @FAT32 / @VirMach some feedback don't you think there should be a way to manually enter values or slider should have "levels" in its current state it is very hard to make it a specific value

You can click edit after its in cart or use the direct link if you really wanted to do more specific intervals. We do also have code to make it go in intervals on WHMCS but we probably won't use it.

@tenpera said:
    @virMach, FFME004 went off again and came back.

Yes that's what happens when it has an active network status and DC hands working on it.

@jack666 said:

@FrankZ said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

Assuming this is about ticket #627022 still?

You didn't confirm if you wanted your data or most recent renewal refunded, I assume based on the replies you did not want these since you only mentioned renewing and restoring. Now your concern seems to be getting a quick reply, so I've quickly let you know it's rejected.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

@FrankZ said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

You didn't confirm if you wanted your data or most recent renewal refunded, I assume based on the replies you did not want these since you only mentioned renewing and restoring. Now your concern seems to be getting a quick reply, so I've quickly let you know it's rejected.

I wrote that I have a backup, and the data can be reset, which means that the data on the vps can not be used now. It is about to expire and I hope to renew it. Maybe I did not express it clearly. Hope my service can be restored soon

• Anyone notice if SJC2005 just went offline? My VPS crashed during an apt-get upgrade and I half remember something like that happening before and it was the whole node going out. I haven't yet tried rebooting through control panel but will attempt this.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited October 2022

@willie - I don't see anything on VirMach's network status page regarding SJCZ005, so I think it would be a good idea to try and reboot your VM. I don't know how big your VM is, but maybe it just ran out of memory during the apt-get upgrade.

• @VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

@FrankZ said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

I was really disappointed when this happened when I first purchased a private transaction vps. I want to say that the terms of service are often format terms. As a user, I generally don't look at it, pay attention, and choose the product. Or the service price, if it meets my needs, I will place an order. If there is an obvious warning on the official website that the account is forbidden to trade privately, I will not make this mistake, and then risk the risk of being banned to renew, and then spend another $50. buy vps. I hope to resume my service, because I feel that the vir meets my expectations, so I continue to renew and purchase new services.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited October 2022

@jack666 - You have received a final response from VirMach and although I understand this may not have been the response that you had hoped. I hope that you will not keep attempting to post the same issue over and over expecting that you will get a different response. I expect you will not. If you continue to pursue this I will need to remove your posts. I hope you understand.

Black Friday is just around the corner and I hear that VirMach will have some very good deals. I recommend that you sign up for an account through the Virmach website and buy directly from VirMach come Black Friday to avoid these types of problems in the future.

@willie said:
    Anyone notice if SJC2005 just went offline? My VPS crashed during an apt-get upgrade and I half remember something like that happening before and it was the whole node going out. I haven't yet tried rebooting through control panel but will attempt this.

Scared me there, luckily it's just you.

I don't know anything about your specific case obviously but that seems to usually happen if you run out of memory. Or at least its the most common reason for a crash during apt upgrade.

• @jack666 said: If there is an obvious warning on the official website that the account is forbidden to trade privately, I will not make this mistake, and then risk the risk of being banned to renew, and then spend another $50.

I think you were missing this.
    https://virmach.com/terms-conditions/

4. MISCELLANEOUS
    I) Assignment: This Agreement and the rights granted and obligations undertaken hereunder may not be transferred, assigned or delegated in any manner by Customer, but may be so transferred, assigned or delegated by VirMach.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
This discussion has been closed.