servaRICA Black Friday 2022 - Storage - Dedicated - NVMe - Hybrid - SSD - 10x GIVEAWAY

Comments

• @servarica_hani said:

@DataRecovery said:

@servarica_hani said: 5. We will do random draw to decide who will win
    @servarica_hani said: 7. Rule #5 does not apply if you paid using crypto currencies as it is hard to do refund for them

@servarica_hani you mean that should someone pay with crypto, then there will be no random draw?

Please pick me as a winner then, since I'm seemingly the first to notice this :)

thats because i added 1 point above without updating point 7 good catch
    will get you extra points when we do the drew :)

Drew Carrey ?
    Drew Barrymore ??
    Nancy Drew ???

Hope you take some time off after BFCM madness

Cheers

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @servarica_hani said:

@tarasis said:
    @servarica_hani what does the offer end exactly? considering two options but I also need to go to sleep.

Is it feasible to switch plans if need be with BF pricing? (I accept likely not)

usually while quantity last
    We usually dont set exact time when to finish the offer but it is unpredictable even for us
    Sometimes we out of stock some bigger plans to keep space for smaller ones , sometimes we do the opposite and so on

If the BF is still in stock you can always upgrade to it otherwise you cant

Wonderful, cheers!

• This is the way to do an offer, with enough time and stock for everybody

Thanked by (1)ThracianDog
  • Does anyone have a YABS on the Flying Fish SSD?

• Killer deals.

• Great giveaway.

• Good provider!

• Can't decide if I need another server.

• @cloud said:
    Can't decide if I need another server.

If you get one in giveaway, I'll take it :3

• Do I need a storage node in Montreal? :/
    Leaving a reply just in case. ;)

• LinuxLinux OG
    edited December 2022

Stock still available

• Thinking about getting another Opossum 1.. wallet says no.

• schnafischnafi OG
    edited December 2022

Okay, so I couldnt resist, despite CA not being my normal go to location. The p/p ratio is too good!
    Order nr: #2795850382 (found it)

Some things I noted, which werent clear to me in the thread.
    These are XEN based VMs, for those interested, or are they? (It surely is written somewhere, but I probably missed it).
    Now I'm confused, however my order is listed under the "Xenica Panel" tab in the client area.
    Exciting, as I never had any xen based machine up to now.

Do you plan to offer nat storage solutions as well?
    I can make use of the one IP now, however for further storage needs I probably wont need any and nat would be fine as well.
    Thanks!

• Ah, and if its SAN based storage, can one increase it anytime later (in general and/or for this BF offer)?

• @schnafi said:
    Ah, and if its SAN based storage, can one increase it anytime later (in general and/or for this BF offer)?

FWIW, it is possible to later (at least) upgrade/expand/increase the available storage of a product.
    Just got my server delivered and it's possible to add 2TB/4TB of storage ($84/$168 probably per year) in the client area

• @lemoncube said:
    Do I need a storage node in Montreal? :/
    Leaving a reply just in case. ;)

Yes.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • servarica_haniservarica_hani Hosting ProviderOG

@schnafi said:
    Okay, so I couldnt resist, despite CA not being my normal go to location. The p/p ratio is too good!
    Order nr: #2795850382 (found it)

Some things I noted, which werent clear to me in the thread.
    These are XEN based VMs, for those interested, or are they? (It surely is written somewhere, but I probably missed it).
    Now I'm confused, however my order is listed under the "Xenica Panel" tab in the client area.
    Exciting, as I never had any xen based machine up to now.

Yes , we are Xen shop , so all our VMs are Xen HVM
    Honestly when checking the internals of both there is not much difference in terms of virtualisation between HVM and KVM but for us the management abilities of xen is what makes us stick to it

Xenica is our client area module that automate everything related to your VPS life cycle , so all our VPS products run under xenica panel

Do you plan to offer nat storage solutions as well?
    I can make use of the one IP now, however for further storage needs I probably wont need any and nat would be fine as well.
    Thanks!

For now we dont have plans , the securing aspects and the need to log makes it much harder

@schnafi said:
    Ah, and if its SAN based storage, can one increase it anytime later (in general and/or for this BF offer)?

Yes it is SAN , so in any product anywhere you can always add as much storage as you wish
    the option you see in the client area are the most common options but we can do more custom config by ticket

and you can upgrade storage anytime

Thanked by (2)schnafi tylerdu
  • Great deals

• @servarica_hani said:

@DataRecovery said:

@servarica_hani said: 5. We will do random draw to decide who will win
    @servarica_hani said: 7. Rule #5 does not apply if you paid using crypto currencies as it is hard to do refund for them

@servarica_hani you mean that should someone pay with crypto, then there will be no random draw?

Please pick me as a winner then, since I'm seemingly the first to notice this :)

thats because i added 1 point above without updating point 7 good catch
    will get you extra points when we do the drew :)

OK, I definitely wouldn't mind getting extra points :)
    Canada is other side of the ocean for me, but I still been eyeballing your offers for quite some time now

• Is it possible to change plan from monthly option to annual payment?

• Nevermind, found the answer.

• @willie said:
    Nice, Killer Whale still seems like the most enticing offer, and it has been around for a while. If I get it on monthly, can I later switch it to annual?

@servarica_hani , I also want know this.
    For example I order Polar Bear Storage monthly. Can I later swith annually ?

• Order #7641643619

• Always loved the service! will try for the giveaway!

• Great offers, now I am your client :)

• When ordering you can choose between xTB@1gbps and unlimited@100mbps. Can this be switched later on, say for example on a monthly basis or can it only be selected once when ordering?