Luxvps has Cheap Monster KVM VPS Systems in Germany!

2»

Comments

• MannDude premium!

• MannDudeMannDude Hosting Provider

@FrankZ said:
    @MannDude - That was mighty nice of you.

@lapua said:
    MannDude premium!

Oh, it's not free. But he'll have a chance to win it when I get around to sorting out what domains I no longer want and setup an auction for them. I should have clarified, haha. I've got a handful of some geo-specific domains and what not that I was planning on auctioning off sometime in the next month or so, haha.

[ IncogNET LLC ] - Privacy By Design
    We believe that privacy and freedom of expression are two very important things, so we offer solutions to accessing and publishing content safely.
    [ USA: Liberty Lake, WA | Kansas City, MO | Allentown, PA ] [EU: Naaldwijk, NL ] [ CL Shared | KVM VPS | VPN | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names ]

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@MannDude I in no way was inferring that it would be free. I was just saying that you offering to sell it to him at your BIN price was mighty nice of you.

Thanked by (1)MannDude

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• MathiasMathias Hosting Provider

@ehab said:
    Fido

when will the Special offers come again?

Indeed they will. Keep an eye out on our discord, if you wish to receive news the fastest.

Luxvps - Hosting services with outstanding customer support
    "You only have the fun you make yourself"

@MannDude said:

@F1do said:

@coo said:
    The VPS are pretty cheap no doubt, but why cheap domain? (.xyz ) =)

Also, do you have any looking glass?
    What is the CPU variant on these?
    Do you support ipv6?

We originaled wanted .com but that was taken. We do own .net also. And I personally like it.

Currently we do not have a looking glass set up.

We use a Intel Xeon E5-2690v2 or Intel Xeon E5-2667v2 on our KVM Root lineup, and a mixed AMD CPU (Currently AMD 5 5600G) on our AMD Lineup.

Yes all vms comes with an IPv6

I own luxvps.com which I was going to put up for auction soon on LET along with some other hosting domains, if interested. More professional look than the .xyz. Was originally going to use it as the shorthand for LuxembourgVPS.com that I also owned, but I've transferred that to someone else and no longer have an interest in the Luxembourg VPS market.

Oh I see! Do you have discord so I can contact you dm?

@ehab said:
    Fido

when will the Special offers come again?

They are back now. So be fast before they sell out <3

Thanked by (1)ehab

This discussion has been closed.