EU vps with alot of cpu and bandwidth ?

I am looking for EU vps, with possibility to add alot of cpu performance as i need it.

As a start, i am looking for 4 cores, 4gb ram, 20gb disk, and 1gbit unmtered (no fair-use policy, i need real unmetered). Most of EU is fine. Netherlands, Germany, Norway, UK, france is all fine.

In future i may need more cpu cores.
Usecase is mostly plex with remote storage (transcoding) and a game server.

I know i should get a dedi, but i do not want the hassle of monitoring disks and stuff. Alot easier with a vps so someone else has to do monitoring. Also snapshots / image exports and downloads would be a huge plus.

Budget is very flexible. I dont want some stone age xeon cores. Preferably newer ryzen or epic cores.

Comments

• ServerFactory aff has some big VPS / VDS.

• 4 EPYC cores (fair use limit is 2 cores persistent)
    • 16 GB RAM
    • unmetered incoming bandwidth
    • 32 TB outgoing bandwidth
    • €19/month

While the bandwidth isn't fully unmetered, 32 TB can get you 1 Gbps full speed egress for 71 hours per month, and incoming is always unmetered.

ServerFactory order link aff
    non aff

Thanked by (1)mxmla

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• Maybe you can try PHP-Friends aka Avoro, they have very competitive pricing. I don't know about whether there is a limitation on the BW, as every VPS connected to 2x10 Gbps network (shared).

KangServer.id - Doing some benchmarks on VPS / Server
    LowEnd VPS Deals - LowEnd / Cheap VPS Deals

• edited June 2023

Check out Oneprovider they have a decent sale going on, i have used their Paris servers for a few years no issues but the support sucks.

Note: They are only the seller its not their servers, so you might end up with a shitty provider but i have been lucky with them i always get Scaleway. Also their 1GB speed is fair use I always get between 500 - 800 speed

• LabzeLabze Hosting Provider

Is this for personal/family use or do you plan to host a plexshare with a lot of people, since you need a lot of bandwidth?

If the former is the case, we can offer what you need, either:
    2 vCore AMD Ryzen 9 7950XD (can add additional cores to this plan for $1.75 each core)
    4 GB DDR5 ECC RAM
    60 GB NVMe Gen4 Storage
    10000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    1 IPv4 & IPv6/64 included
    1 Backup slot included
    Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany
    $9.99 a month

I am running a similar setup as you mention and our VPS transcode 4K HDR movies just fine from another storageserver. You can view all offers here

Hostbrr.com - Cheap but powerful VPS - Instant setup
    AMD 7950XD and 5950X VPS starting at only $4.99! Order now!

• @Labze said:
    Is this for personal/family use or do you plan to host a plexshare with a lot of people, since you need a lot of bandwidth?

If the former is the case, we can offer what you need, either:
    2 vCore AMD Ryzen 9 7950XD (can add additional cores to this plan for $1.75 each core)
    4 GB DDR5 ECC RAM
    60 GB NVMe Gen4 Storage
    10000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    1 IPv4 & IPv6/64 included
    1 Backup slot included
    Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany
    $9.99 a month

I am running a similar setup as you mention and our VPS transcode 4K HDR movies just fine from another storageserver. You can view all offers here

There is quite some traffic through my current server for this, but alot of it is really moving files to and from my storage mount. Can you please dm me your discord? Are you able to do something little more custom?

• edited June 2023

@fluxr said: 1gbit unmtered (no fair-use policy, i need real unmetered)

@Labze he needs real unmetered. You know Hetzner not real unmetered on their dedicated server.

As i said, you can go with Avoro, because you got the dedicated CPU Cores, and i contacted the admin, i think the BW is close to unmetered (unlimited).

KangServer.id - Doing some benchmarks on VPS / Server
    LowEnd VPS Deals - LowEnd / Cheap VPS Deals