I need DMCA free - streaming server budget $50 to $200

I've been going around the internet looking for a server until I found this wonderful forum.

I have several servers with different prices, but what I am looking for is to host everything on a single server or 2 maximum.

• I need a lot of storage, but I don't know if it is true that I should use ssd if or if for streaming or with hdd, I am looking for a minimum of 5Tb maximum 20tb, or if it is 5tb with the opportunity to expand.
  • 10Gbps and good limit.
  • 32 minimum Ram

The most I could invest is 250 dollars. I need the service for the next month.

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    @Calin

After seeing alot of benchmarks in calins network, i would never trust him with a application actually needing 10g..

Thanked by (1)Calin
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@fluxr said:

@FrankZ said:
    @Calin

After seeing alot of benchmarks in calins network, i would never trust him with a application actually needing 10g..

Always looking for more recommendations of DMCA ignored providers. Who do you recommend ?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited June 2023

@FrankZ said:

@fluxr said:

@FrankZ said:
    @Calin

Always looking for more recommendations of DMCA ignored providers. Who do you recommend ?

I would talk to fran if i needed something dmca ignored.
    Or i would talk to Andy, he is the king when it comes to seedboxes and stuff like that

From his discord server : https://prnt.sc/Tphe6Rf3u_eF

Thanked by (1)emanuelErazo
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@fluxr said:

@FrankZ said:

@fluxr said:

@FrankZ said:
    @Calin

Or i would talk to Andy, he is the king when it comes to seedboxes and stuff like that

@Francisco at BuyVM would be a good choice, I've used them for years. I am not as familiar with Andy's stuff but the servers in the screenshot you posted look pretty good. A link might be helpful for the OP.

• @FrankZ said:

@fluxr said:

@FrankZ said:

@fluxr said:

@FrankZ said:
    @Calin

@Francisco at BuyVM would be a good choice, I've used them for years. I am not as familiar with Andy's stuff but the servers in the screenshot you posted look pretty good. A link might be helpful for the OP.

Andy just resells servers from certain providers, and sometimes it is cheaper to get servers from him actually. Been chatting alot with him, he is a nice guy.

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider
    edited June 2023

Hello all ,thanks for mention <3

@emanuelErazo it's possible give you

4x dedicated servers with next specifications

Specifications it's per server
    2x l5630
    32 GB ram
    4x 960 GB SSD
    1x residential IPv4 operate in big Residential ASN Number (ASN 8953)
    2 GBps per server

250$/monthly

Write me on PM if you like this price and I m very happy for help you

Regards

edited June 2023

Or it s possible version with one server

2x l5630
    64 GB ram
    and 4x vLANs with 2 GBps per vLAN and 1x IPv4 per vLAN , if you software work configure per vLAN great news
    8x 2 TB SSD

That It s possible for 200$/montly , write me on PM for more information

Regards

@fluxr said: Andy just resells servers from certain providers, and sometimes it is cheaper to get servers from him actually. Been chatting alot with him, he is a nice guy.

>
    I m remember any resell from hetzner/ovh , I don t thing ovh or hetzner like ignore DMCA :)

Regards

• @Calin said:

@fluxr said: Andy just resells servers from certain providers, and sometimes it is cheaper to get servers from him actually. Been chatting alot with him, he is a nice guy.

>
    I m remember any resell from hetzner/ovh , I don t thing ovh or hetzner like ignore DMCA :)

Regards

There is alot more than just hetzner and ovh there my friend. I have been using one of his providers for public torrents for a while now, without a single issue.

• @Calin said:

>

Regards

I've heard of people using OVH for torrents without issues

Thanked by (1)Calin
  • @szymonp said:

@Calin said:

>

Regards

Can confirm - Never been a issue for me either.

Thanked by (1)Calin
  • AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider
    edited June 2023

@szymonp said:

@Calin said:

>

Regards

While torrenting might be fine, I think OP is looking for a server for IPTV (although I could be totally off), which is highly enforced by media companies (i.e. GLOBE in NL recently got completely raided and shut down for IPTV)

Nothing will be truly DMCA ignored. If Frantech got a court order, they would have to comply. Most people just torrenting their favorite movies or shows probably won't get one (maybe just automated abuse bots), but people hosting the content itself & distributing it or running IPTV operations will eventually get an order.

Thanked by (1)SeederKun

I am a representative of Advin Servers

• edited June 2023

@Advin said: but people hosting the content itself & distributing it or running IPTV operations will eventually get an order.

When you seed you are technically and practically hosting the content. if you are not getting enough attention aka stay low profile it will be just abuse complaints if you are popular and a critical part in the piracy supply chain get ready for a court order soon or later. that's why some popular streaming sites try to hide their servers origin but not all of them do that and they eventually get caught and dragged to court with a nice visit to a prison or a huge fine. I check TorrentFreak regularly and I can see a specific pattern in the way they handle and fight the piracy scene.

• @Advin said:
    Nothing will be truly DMCA ignored. If Frantech got a court order, they would have to comply. Most people just torrenting their favorite movies or shows probably won't get one (maybe just automated abuse bots), but people hosting the content itself & distributing it or running IPTV operations will eventually get an order.

Agree with Advin there. You can get one of the non-dmca ignoring hosts and torrent there and there is a high probability that as long as you are using private trackets and using encryption, you wont get any notices. Moreover, as long as you remove the content on request, even if you get 1 or 2 notices, your server will still not be taken down.

This is different when you are hosting illegal contents openly. In this case, the notice can go up high enough for your provider/datacenter to take down your server to save their own ass. I remember this being the case for one of the popular torrent tracker websites which, ofcourse ignored DMCAm where the police raided the datacenter to seize the servers. Now find me a datacenter who will say NO to police...

Thanked by (1)SeederKun

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

• It is that it is very famous to use a reverse proxy, but and other types of ways to avoid tracking, but that depends on the knowledge of each owner and the investment they want to make since everything costs, but what you say is very important, it depends on how You are visible to the authorities.

• @emanuelErazo said:
    It is that it is very famous to use a reverse proxy, but and other types of ways to avoid tracking, but that depends on the knowledge of each owner and the investment they want to make since everything costs, but what you say is very important, it depends on how You are visible to the authorities.

Reverse proxies introduces a lot of latency, which isn't ideal for video streaming websites.

Thanked by (1)SeederKun

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

• edited June 2023

@somik said:

@emanuelErazo said:
    It is that it is very famous to use a reverse proxy, but and other types of ways to avoid tracking, but that depends on the knowledge of each owner and the investment they want to make since everything costs, but what you say is very important, it depends on how You are visible to the authorities.

Reverse proxies introduces a lot of latency, which isn't ideal for video streaming websites.

it can be done effectively but it is very expensive so that latency is not affected.

So is this for IPTV or something else?

Thanked by (1)tetech

edited June 2023

@SeederKun said:

@Advin said: but people hosting the content itself & distributing it or running IPTV operations will eventually get an order.

When you seed you are technically and practically hosting the content. if you are not getting enough attention aka stay low profile it will be just abuse complaints if you are popular and a critical part in the piracy supply chain get ready for a court order soon or later. that's why some popular streaming sites try to hide their servers origin but not all of them do that and they eventually get caught and dragged to court with a nice visit to a prison or a huge fine. I check TorrentFreak regularly and I can see a specific pattern in the way they handle and fight the piracy scene.

Yes, I guess seeding is technically hosting the content, but it isn't really enforced for seeding. I was meaning more of movie piracy sites or torrent sites.

I agree, becoming a critical part in the piracy supply chain or being popular will eventually result in a court order.

Thanked by (1)SeederKun

• MicronodeMicronode Hosting Provider

@szymonp said:

@Calin said:

>

Regards

Seriously trust me, it comes with issues.

Like turning all of your servers off issues, not just the one that was seen to be downloading torrents.

Some people might get away with it but we had a client torrent for about 5 minutes and we got a takedown notice - it was absolutely from an automated abuse bot although I don’t think we were just unlucky, they took it very very seriously

Thanked by (1)SeederKun