consulting regarding worpress (theme selection / customization)

i have a website that regularly publishes music reviews and concert reports (it's not a million euro business!). the design was once adapted to the wordpress theme magazin basic years ago. unfortunately, this theme is not optimized for mobile devices and also not adjustable well enough for my taste in some places. therefore, the following questions arise now:

a) which theme would fit well for a site like the one described above (may also cost a few euros)?
b) should the theme be able to be set by me in such a way that no modifications are necessary in the code?
c) if possible (here I probably need external help) take over the old design, but it should be responsive.

is there anyone here who knows about this topic in wordpress or can refer someone who could help here. i would be willing to pay for this service. but the budget is, since it is a purely privately operated blog, manageable in the lower three-digit euro range.

Comments

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

GeneratePress is very good.
    They have a $250 lifetime license if you wish to get the pro (more options without any coding, just clicking and playing with menus).

Thanked by (1)lapua

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• TerraNodeTerraNode Hosting Provider

Hi GeneratePress is good because it is fast, but I like to work a lot with elementor and crocoblock for effects.

If you need help write me

Thanked by (1)lapua

https://www.TerraNode.net - Experience Next-Level IaaS with TerraNode Expertise