Discover the Freedom of Free Hosting with Yeti Node!

Yeti Node currently has five free shared hosting spots open!!

Are you looking for a reliable and free hosting solution for your website or web project? Look no further!

What Sets YetiNode Apart?

1. Zero Cost Hosting

With Yeti Node, you get free hosting with no hidden fees or trial periods. It's a great way to start your online journey without any financial commitment.

2. User-Friendly Control Panel - HestiaCP

Managing your hosting account is a breeze with our user-friendly control panel. Whether you're new to web hosting or an experienced user, you'll find it easy to navigate and configure your hosting settings.

3. Reliable Uptime

We understand the importance of uptime for your website. YetiNode offers a reliable hosting environment, ensuring that your site is available to your visitors 24/7.

4. Ample Storage and Bandwidth

Our free hosting comes with sufficient storage space and bandwidth to support your website's growth. You won't have to worry about running out of resources.

5. One-Click Installations

Easily install popular web applications like WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal with just a single click. Get your website up and running in minutes!

Getting Started

Getting started with Yeti Node Free Shared Hosting is a simple process:

1. Sign Up: Create your free account on the Yeti Node website.

2. Wait for Manual Activation: May take up to 24 hours. You will be notified when your account is active. Connect your existing domain or subdomain.

3. Set Up Your Website: Use our user-friendly control panel (HestiaCP) to configure your hosting settings and upload your website files.

4. Launch Your Site: Once everything is set up, your website is ready to go live.

Join the Yeti Node Community

Join other satisfied members who have chosen Yeti Node as their hosting provider. Our community is filled with helpful members and resources to assist you on your hosting journey.

Ready to get started? Sign up for Yeti Node Free Shared Hosting today and experience the benefits of reliable, cost-free hosting for your website!

Visit Yeti Node

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

Comments

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

Metalvps.com runs on YetiNode Free! It works great! Thanks so much @AuroraZero! <3

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• Thank you for the kind words @Not_Oles.

I should not have to say this but if you sign up with fake details I will catch it and I will not deploy your account.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @AuroraZero said:

if you sign up with fake details I will catch it and I will not deploy your account.

Challenge accepted. :p

Thanked by (3)AuroraZero Not_Oles Marx
  • @skorous said:

@AuroraZero said:

if you sign up with fake details I will catch it and I will not deploy your account.

Let the games begin.
    May the odds be ever in your favor.

Thanked by (2)skorous Not_Oles

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• @AuroraZero said:

I should not have to say this but if you sign up with fake details I will catch it and I will not deploy your account.

If I sign up with partially fake details will my account only be partially deployed? like half as much resources? or perhaps a quarter?

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero Not_Oles

Cheap dedis are my drug, and I'm too far gone to turn back.

• @CamoYoshi said:

@AuroraZero said:

If I sign up with partially fake details will my account only be partially deployed? like half as much resources? or perhaps a quarter?

It’ll be partially free :smiley:

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero Not_Oles

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @terrorgen said:

@skorous said:

@AuroraZero said:

Let the games begin.
    May the odds be ever in your favor.

Games what games?

@CamoYoshi said:

@AuroraZero said:

Just for you I may get out the BAN hammer. 😉

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

• AuroraZeroAuroraZero Retired
    edited October 2023

No slots left, I will be going through and checking these today at some point. Good luck to all and thank you.

Edit: Since apparently people can not read I was forced to disable sign ups for it.

That will teach me to try to do something nice.

Thanked by (3)Ympker skorous Not_Oles

• armandorgarmandorg Services Provider

Not interested in the offer but nice one and good luck with your project!

Thanked by (3)AuroraZero Ympker Not_Oles

Web Design Agency - Custom Web Designs
    WHMCS.design - WHMCS Themes | Blesta.shop - Blesta Themes

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

I don't need it right now, but Yeti is awesome. We love Yeti ❤️ Good luck!

Thanked by (3)AuroraZero Not_Oles sh97
  • @AuroraZero said: Edit: Since apparently people can not read I was forced to disable sign ups for it.

Just in case, it the free plan out of stock page what you expect? It looks like it's an error.

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles AuroraZero
  • @skorous said:

@AuroraZero said: Edit: Since apparently people can not read I was forced to disable sign ups for it.

Just in case, it the free plan out of > @skorous said:

@AuroraZero said: Edit: Since apparently people can not read I was forced to disable sign ups for it.

Just in case, it the free plan out of stock page what you expect? It looks like it's an error.

Yeah it will error as I disabled the package itself for now.

If you go to https://billing.yetinode.com it does not even show you can order it.

• @AuroraZero said:

@skorous said:

Just in case, it the free plan out of > @skorous said:

Yeah it will error as I disabled the package itself for now.

If you go to https://billing.yetinode.com it does not even show you can order it.

Truthfully it is a limitation in the billing software it does not have an stock accounting feature and right now I have no time to make one up. The siftware may change in the future though, or I may get unlazy who knows.

• @AuroraZero said:
    No slots left, I will be going through and checking these today at some point. Good luck to all and thank you.

Edit: Since apparently people can not read I was forced to disable sign ups for it.

What happened? Abusers?

How are you... online?

• @root said:

@AuroraZero said:

What happened? Abusers?

Too many sign ups with obvious fake info actually. If you wish to make it fake at least make it believable. :lol: 🤣

• rootroot OG
    edited October 2023

@AuroraZero said:

@root said:

@AuroraZero said:

What happened? Abusers?

Too many sign ups with obvious fake info actually. If you wish to make it fake at least make it believable. :lol: 🤣

Hosting is extremely cheap nowadays. There is even free hosting which can be used for development purposes. There are even lifetimes like @MikePT offered.

Sadly many abusers want to find free plans and use them for spam nowadays. I was also thinking of offering free hosting, but when I look around with what sorts of people providers deal with on support (over cheap offers), I would clearly become overwhelmed with abuse complaints for offering something free.

I was also thinking how a good option would be to offer web hosting by creating plans manually (like following a request in LES private chat). But then one would need some system with private messages which cleans unused and abandoned plans - not logged in after a longer period of time.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

How are you... online?

• Working on an AI type of thing to automate most of this for me. It is barely alpha at this point but should be able to do a lot of the tasks itself. That will remove me from doing it and give me some rest.

I have not seen a lot of abuse since the restrictions are tight. I don't offer too much in the way of emails, figuring there are enough freebies already.

FOSSBilling doesn't have a lot of options for plugins and it can be hindering. I am thinking seriously about updating to a paid system but, have not made a move yet. That's a future Yeti's problem for now.