Cloudpap - $5.99 KVM VPS with 1 vCore, 1GB RAM, 25GB SSD

cloudpapcloudpap Hosting Provider
edited October 2023 in Offers

VPS Hosting at Cloudpap is here! Host in the USA West Coast and Kenya Africa. More locations coming soon. Get the first month discount of 87% to test our services.

VPS in West Coast, USA
CPU: 1 vCore
RAM: 1GB
SSD: 25 GB
IPv4: 1
BW: Unmetered
Network Port: 100Mbs Link
Backup: 1 Click Backup, Free Daily Backups

Only $5.99/month

VPS in Kenya, Africa
CPU: 1 vCore
RAM: 1GB
SSD: 25 GB
IPv4: 1
BW: 1TB International
Network Port: 1 Gbps Local Link
Network Port: 50MBs International Link
Backup: 1 Click Backup, Free Daily Backups

Only $5.99/month

Quick Notes
1. You can get a discount of 87% off for the 1st month to help you test our services. Apply coupon code: CLOUDPAP-87
2. The VPS are unmanaged VPS.
3. For payment, we support all cards supported by Stripe which include:
Visa.
Mastercard.
American Express.

Mod Note: At this time, the in-house billing panel of this provider requires that you have a Google account (Continue with Google) to sign up for these products.

Google will share your name, email address, language preference, and profile picture with Cloudpap.
Before using this app, you should review Cloudpap’s privacy policy and terms of service.

Comments

• edited October 2023

@cloudpap said: off for the 1st month

Meh.

Do these plans support IPv6?

From your website:

We have 15 data centers globally, most powered by renewable energy, to assist you in growing sustainably and preparing for the future.

Could you provide Looking Glasses for your 15 data centers?

Thanked by (2)carlin0 bliss

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• 1GB in US for $6/month is totally overpriced, even if it is unlimited it is only 100 Mbps. Is there anything to commend this over an alternative?

Nairobi on the other hand is interesting.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @cloudpap Any Looking Glass or test IPs?

• @tetech said:
    1GB in US for $6/month is totally overpriced, even if it is unlimited it is only 100 Mbps. Is there anything to commend this over an alternative?

I can't think of too many providers that give you 100m unmetered within the US for under $6/month, who are you thinking of that's cheaper?

• Congratulations on your first offer thread.

It would be very much appreciated by the members of the community if you could include the direct order links to the products that's being offered here along with the Looking Glasses for the locations ✌️

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• edited October 2023

@cloudpap ... and from the second month how much does it cost ?

Edit No PayPal ?

"He sounds like hearing him say to the liquor merchant: you who sell it what buys you better ?"
    F. De André --- Free NAT KVM

• @fluttershy said:

@tetech said:
    1GB in US for $6/month is totally overpriced, even if it is unlimited it is only 100 Mbps. Is there anything to commend this over an alternative?

I can't think of too many providers that give you 100m unmetered within the US for under $6/month, who are you thinking of that's cheaper?

For 100 Mbit/sec unlimited or 32TB/month, the ones immediately obvious to me are BuyVM, ExtraVM, Microtronix, GeorgeDC, Contabo, BlueVPS, JustHost, ...

• @cloudpap said: VPS Hosting at Cloudpap is here

The login page presents only Google backed registration/authentication method. Is this the only way?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited October 2023

@yusra said:

The login page presents only Google backed registration/authentication method. Is this the only way?

At this time, Yes.

Thanked by (1)yusra

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited October 2023

Unfortunate name? Not so much as being a Dick, more of a tit. :-/
    (Google it, particularly for British meaning.)

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)