C1Vhosting.it: 70% Off SSD VPS + Double BW!

c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider
edited November 2023 in Offers

Hello amazing LES community,

Thrilled to be a part of this vibrant forum! At C1V Hosting, we’re committed to delivering stellar hosting solutions. Now, we're pushing the envelope with offers that are simply unbeatable.

And guess what? As Black Friday approaches, we have something even bigger up our sleeve! But before that grand day, dive into our current deals that are sure to whet your appetite for what’s coming next. Stay tuned for a sale like no other, and in the meantime, enjoy our irresistible offers available right now in this thread! B)

3 Plans: Engineered to Meet Diverse Needs!

Note: Looking to pay with USD, GBP or TRY ? Register an account and select your currency. You will be given with real-time currency conversion.

ECONOMIC
Virtual server with 1 vCore CPU, 1GB RAM, 8GB SSD, 1TB @ 100Mbps bandwidth, 100Gbps anti-DDoS protection, IPv6-only network.

Regular price: €5,00/month including VAT
LES price: €1,50/month including VAT
Order link

STARTER
Virtual server with 1 vCore CPU, 2GB RAM, 20GB SSD, 10TB @ 400Mbps bandwidth, 100Gbps anti-DDoS protection, dual stack IPv4/IPv6 network

Regular price: €5,40/month including VAT
LES price: €1,62/month including VAT
Order link

ESSENTIAL
Virtual server with 2 vCore CPU, 2GB RAM, 60GB SSD, 10TB @ 1Gbps bandwidth, 100Gbps anti-DDoS protection, dual stack IPv4/IPv6 network

Regular price: €8,00/month including VAT
LES price: €2,40/month including VAT
Order link

Use coupon LES70OFFNOV to get a recurring 70% discount.

The VPS comes with LXC virtualization. If you need it converted to KVM, this is possible by paying a one-off fee of €2.44 including VAT: after you have ordered and paid for your VPS, open a ticket with your service ID and we will generate an invoice for the KVM conversion.

Useful Links

Terms of Service: https://www.c1vhosting.it/ALLEGATO_Ordine di Servizio_online_050123.pdf
Looking Glass: https://www.c1vhosting.it/lg/new/new/
Autonomous System: https://bgp.he.net/AS212271

For this offering, the servers are based on E5-2680v4 CPU, DDR4 ECC RAM, Samsung SSD datacenter and are powered by 2x10Gbit connectivity.

/dev/sdc:
 Timing cached reads:   10734 MB in  1.99 seconds = 5385.79 MB/sec
 Timing buffered disk reads: 548 MB in  3.00 seconds = 182.47 MB/sec

Don't miss this incredible chance to elevate your hosting experience with C1V Hosting.

Thank you for choosing C1V Hosting <3.

Warm regards,
Luca Marini
Chief Commercial Officer
C1V Hosting

PS: I will double the BANDWIDTH for those who order and then post a YABS of their VPS here :)

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

Thanked by (2)FrankZ root

Comments

• rootroot OG
    edited November 2023

A proper ordering + specs presentation + addons (like backups) + coupons + PayPal + Stripe = Congratulations!

Finally you are getting it. This is how business is done: as simple and as transparent as possible for the consumer.

The only thing left is a little technical work on operating system templates. For example I see "Debian 11" added two times, and I don't get the difference between these two templates. Maybe you could remove one Debian 11 and replace it with Debian 12 (was released in June this year). If I may suggest, there are many fans of Red Hat out there, therefore adding AlmaLinux and RockyLinux could prove to be good for your business. Furthermore, if I may add, adding FreeBSD templates could also be useful later, when you finally switch to KVM. And speaking of KVM, please note consumers love KVM more than LXC - I have not met anyone around here who likes LXC more than KVM.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I like the new changes in ordering.

How are you... online?

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

@root said:
    A proper ordering + specs presentation + addons (like backups) + coupons + PayPal + Stripe = Congratulations!

Thank you 😎

Finally you are getting it. This is how business is done: as simple and as transparent as possible for the consumer.

We are planning a feature to the ordering process to provide not 100%, but 100% transparency. Coming soon!

The only thing left is a little technical work on operating system templates. For example I see "Debian 11" added two times, and I don't get the difference between these two templates. Maybe you could remove one Debian 11 and replace it with Debian 12 (was released in June this year). If I may suggest, there are many fans of Red Hat out there, therefore adding AlmaLinux and RockyLinux could prove to be good for your business. Furthermore, if I may add, adding FreeBSD templates could also be useful later, when you finally switch to KVM. And speaking of KVM, please note consumers love KVM more than LXC - I have not met anyone around here who likes LXC more than KVM.

Debian 12? I know, it is planned and it should be available during the upcoming weeks. I’ll add what you suggested :)

Anyway, keep up the good work. I like the new changes in ordering.

💪🏻💪🏻
    Many Push-ups

Thanked by (1)ehab

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
    🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram