Mango Mail | Affordable Email Hosting with Unlimited Addresses | Free for 2 Weeks.

2»

Comments

• webmashwebmash Hosting ProviderServices Provider

Welcome to the community, think your site looks fresh like mango! 🥭
    wishing you the best with sales and development.

• MangoMailMangoMail Services Provider

@selalumenang said:
    it is good that LES now have other email provider other than MXroute. but the in/out limit per day is too low compared to MXroute.

Glad to hear it! The in/outs are mainly set like that to prevent spammers on the small plan and promote real human communication

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

@bikegremlin

Thank you for the in-depth review!

I'm glad you liked the docs and will definitely implement the suggestions you made. I didn't use code fields as the entries you need to make should be taken from the Mango Dashboard (since the records in the screenshots may not be the same as what is in your dashboard's DNS setup).

As for limits, the maildrill idea is very cool and I will look into that. However, I should mention that the limits are not hard (you won't get bounced just because you went over the limit). If you prove to be excessively over your limit, then actions will be taken. We mainly set the limits like this to prevent mass cold emailing and promote real communication.

DKIM DNS record instructions are lacking (or I've managed to miss them).

Check the Namecheap setup's SPF record - I could be wrong, but it seems to be lacking.

The Namecheap doc was the first one ever written, so it's records are out of date. That being said, the images are not meant to be used as the source of your records. I believe the docs say that you need to copy the records from your DNS setup page. The pictures are mainly to help with navigation.

The DKIM record is correct in the Namecheap doc, but we've actually made it even easier now by just making it a CNAME record.