First Post in LES & Introduction to Core 4 Solutions!

NathanCore4NathanCore4 Services Provider

Hi LES!
I just joined the LES community and wanted to introduce myself and company. I work with Core 4 Solutions which is a hardware reseller based in Minnesota USA (though we ship globally). Core 4 Solutions has been around since 2007, but has seen a lot of growth in recent years with a focus on serving Hosting companies. We stock many thousands of pre-owned items (servers, HHDs, SSDs, spare parts, switches, etc.) all of which is tested and gauranteed.

I personally specialize in Dell Servers and Arista/Juniper networking, but also sell SuperMicro, Gigabyte, and more. We have a team of technicians who can build custom servers to your specs.

I plan to eventually post Hardware Offers that are exclusive to hosting companies in LES Offers, but if you are looking for any specific hardware now, please feel free message me!

Thanks and looking forward to contributing to the LES community!

Comments

• Welcome!

Thanked by (1)NathanCore4
  • Hello!

Do you have anything in my budget 7$ per year?!

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• welcome

• Welcome to LES :)

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited December 2023

interesting! welcome

i know @FlorinMarian might be interested.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• Why all good stuff are in the southern twin cities?

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• @terrorgen said:
    Why all good stuff are in the southern twin cities?

Slackware country !

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin AuroraZero

Squats are the new Push-ups

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

Hello and welcome to LES. :)

Thanked by (2)NathanCore4 ehab

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• Hello there!

• NathanCore4NathanCore4 Services Provider

@terrorgen said:

I think it's the cold that filters out the bad. Anyone here in the twin cities certainly isn't here for the weather.

• host_chost_c Hosting Provider

Hy, and welcome

@NathanCore4 said: I personally specialize in Dell Servers and Arista/Juniper networking, but also sell SuperMicro, Gigabyte, and more. We have a team of technicians who can build custom servers to your specs.

DELL, ARISTA, JUNOS, mannn, I love you <3 =) =) =)

Can't wait for those offers, shipping to EU via FEDEX, DHL?

Host-C - VPS Services Provider - AS211462

"If there is no struggle there is no progress"

@host_c said:
    Hy, and welcome

@NathanCore4 said: I personally specialize in Dell Servers and Arista/Juniper networking, but also sell SuperMicro, Gigabyte, and more. We have a team of technicians who can build custom servers to your specs.

DELL, ARISTA, JUNOS, mannn, I love you <3 =) =) =)

Can't wait for those offers, shipping to EU via FEDEX, DHL?

Thanks! :) Yea I plan to post a Dell R640 offer after the holidays, but if you're interested in something specific, just let me know. I've got a bunch of Dell in stock (R640, R730, R740, C6400, etc.) but inventory is always changing. Yea we ship to EU regularly, usually via DHL.

We will need some R740XD, 3.5 Inch Model + 2x2.5Inch at the back, 2 x gold 6130, 256 gb ram, H740P 8GB cache, 2 x 10G lan card, I will wait for your posting, no rush, at the moment we are also deploying some R730XD we have.

• To vouch for Core4/Rhino, over in ServerBuilds.net (Discord and Discourse) we've had lots of positive feedback from many forum members using Rhino for used storage, motherboards, HBAs, and complete systems. Great folks to work with.

Thanked by (2)host_c NathanCore4

@seanho said:
    To vouch for Core4/Rhino, over in ServerBuilds.net (Discord and Discourse) we've had lots of positive feedback from many forum members using Rhino for used storage, motherboards, HBAs, and complete systems. Great folks to work with.

I appreciate that @seanho !

• @NathanCore4 said:

@terrorgen said:

I think it's the cold that filters out the bad. Anyone here in the twin cities certainly isn't here for the weather.

Northern twin cities should get some love too... Weather is not too dissimilar from south TC.

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• crunchbitscrunchbits Hosting Provider

@seanho said:
    To vouch for Core4/Rhino, over in ServerBuilds.net (Discord and Discourse) we've had lots of positive feedback from many forum members using Rhino for used storage, motherboards, HBAs, and complete systems. Great folks to work with.

Are Core 4 and Rhino the same? Have definitely ordered from both (via eBay iirc) and never had an issue. I know MET/TSS are the same out of Texas (had major issue), just curious why it seems common for hardware resellers to have multiple brands selling the same/similar gear from a single parent?

• Yep! I don't have an exhaustive list of their eBay accounts / storefronts, but at least rhinotechnology and core4solutions are.

https://www.core4solutions.com/about-core-4-solutions

Are Core 4 and Rhino the same? Have definitely ordered from both (via eBay iirc) and never had an issue. I know MET/TSS are the same out of Texas (had major issue), just curious why it seems common for hardware resellers to have multiple brands selling the same/similar gear from a single parent?

Core 4 Solutions and Rhino Tech Group are 2 brands under the same roof, sharing a lot of the same resources and inventory, but with different focuses. Rhino is more focused on sales with other resellers within the industry, whereas Core 4 Solutions is focused on end users (ie: IT/software companies, hosting companies, eBay, etc.). That said, either brand can serve you well!

• crunchbitscrunchbits Hosting Provider

@NathanCore4 said:
    That said, either brand can serve you well!

No way. Who's better, you or Luke @ Rhino? :)

@crunchbits said:

@NathanCore4 said:
    That said, either brand can serve you well!

No way. Who's better, you or Luke @ Rhino? :)

haha! Luke @ Rhino is a good friend and I highly recommend him. Luke specializes more in SuperMicro and I specialize more in Dell. But if you are already working with Luke for hardware, please continue to do so!

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

Hy guys,

I just want to say a big THX to @NathanCore4

We ordered some parts in December from our usual suppliers in EU.

Half of them did not arrive until today, and 2 shipments arrived badly damaged, we opened a case with the insurance company ( that will take ages to solve :'( )

So when NathanCore4 showed up, I ask them if they can help us out with a small shipment of drives, memory and cpu, to be able to upgrade at least 2 nodes we have.

And Bang, they lived up to their word, products arrived in EU from US in less then a week, all packed nicely, at least 10m drop proof. =) They also helped us out with the papers for import to EU extremely fast!

@NathanCore4 , again I thank you for helping us out on such a short notice, my minions insisted to give you this:

I highly recommend NathanCore4 and Rhino to you guys. THX again for your help, see u at the next order.

IMG-6177

• so if host_c is cool with NathanCore4
    then HellllOOOO NathanCore4

Thanked by (2)host_c NathanCore4

@ehab said:
    so if host_c is cool with NathanCore4
    then HellllOOOO NathanCore4

Thanked by (2)host_c ehab