iProVPN is on offer ($29.97 on stacksocial)

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

Looks like another Ivacy/Purevpn reseller. Haven't tested them yet.

• cserverscservers Hosting Provider

By standard I don't like lifetime subscriptions from VPNs... since they demand continuous resources at a huge scale, I don't really know the efectiveness of them comparing to, for example, lifetime shared hosting which can be kept going with relatively small effort...

• @cservers said:
    By standard I don't like lifetime subscriptions from VPNs... since they demand continuous resources at a huge scale, I don't really know the efectiveness of them comparing to, for example, lifetime shared hosting which can be kept going with relatively small effort...

I agree, but I still buy some lifetime VPNs in hopes they might turn out better. Windscribe for example started the same way and turned into a pretty decent VPN.

• define lifetime

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@Encoders said:
    define lifetime

Another term for one-time purchase of a SaaS product. Company lifetime.

• @happy said:

@cservers said:

I agree, but I still buy some lifetime VPNs in hopes they might turn out better. Windscribe for example started the same way and turned into a pretty decent VPN.

I thought VPN's could be setup with very little resources required.