[NL] Dedicated Server Easter Specials - DMCA Friendly - High bandwidth!!!! By HostSlick.com

HostSlickHostSlick Hosting Provider

HostSlick.com has a simple aim. We provide our customers with high quality servers but keep prices down. Our goals are to offer our valued clients a great experience and offer the best Affordable and most Reliable Hosting arround. We have two Network and Datacenter Locations in The Netherlands with our own ASN and fiber running to Amsterdam. We are not resellers like the majority you find on this forum. From the Core-Router to the interconnection and the Server Hardware, all is owned and managed by HostSlick and its associates including Staff itself.

Why HostSlick?
- Wide range of Payment methods accepted
- Own Hardware and Network in The Netherlands.
- No Re-selling
- Only Premium Hardware. HP, Juniper, Cisco and Supermicro.
- Support On-Site for Emergencies 24x7 - 24x7 Monitored
- Friendly Sales/Support Staff.
- Long-Term running business. We will not leave the market anytime soon (Guaranteed!)
- No hidden extra costs. No Bandwidth over charges. Once reached, we will contact you to upgrade.
- NO SETUP FEE's!

Every Dedicated Server includes
- BlazingFast SSDs
- Permanent KVM-over-IP (HP ILO4 Advanced)
- Bandwidth Graph
- Control Panel with API to control your Server (Besides ILO4)
- Additional traffic can be added for cheap!
- Layer3/4 2Tbit Anti-DDoS Protection
- FREE BYOIP - Bring your own RIPE IPv4 (or IPv6 of course!) Subnet to us - we will announce it on our ASN for free with your own private VLAN etc.!

EASTER SALE!!!!!!!!!

PREBUILT DEDICATED SERVERS LEFT IN STOCK - 35% !!!recurring!!! discount!

Dedicated Server Intel Xeon E5-2620-V3-16GB-2x480GBSSD

CPU - Intel Xeon Xeon E5-2620-V3 2.40Ghz, Turbo 3,20Ghz
Cores/Threads - 6 Cores, 12 Threads
RAM - 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM
SSD/HDD - 2x 480GB SSD
RAID - Hardware RAID HP P220i
Port Speed - 1 Gbps
IP Addresse(s) - 1
KVM/Managment - Yes
Location - Netherlands (EU)

48.75, - € per month EX VAT. Using coupon EASTER2024-DEDI
ORDER HERE

Dedicated Server E5-2650-V2-32GB-2x1TBSSD

CPU - Intel Xeon E5-2650-V2 2.60Ghz, Turbo 3,40Ghz
Cores/Threads - 8 Cores, 16 Threads
RAM - 32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
SSD/HDD - 2x 1TB SSD
Port Speed - 1 Gbps
IP Addresse(s) - 1
KVM/Managment - Yes

57.85, - € per month EX VAT. Using coupon EASTER2024-DEDI
ORDER HERE

Dedicated Server Intel Xeon E5-2680-V3-32GB-2x1TBSSD

CPU - Intel Xeon E5-2680-V3 @2,50Ghz, Turbo 3,30Ghz
Cores/Threads - 12 Cores, 24 Threads @2.50Ghz
RAM - 32GB DDR4 ECC RAM
SSD/HDD - 2x 1TB SSD
Port Speed - 1 Gbps
IP Addresse(s) - 1
KVM/Managment - Yes

64.35, - € per month EX VAT. Using coupon EASTER2024-DEDI
ORDER HERE

Privacy Protected
We will never provide your details to anyone

What is not allowed
CP
DDoS
Malware
Phishing
Spam
Spoofing

We dont care what you are doing with this server, use it as a hardcore seedbox, or a torrent server. Its allowed!!

Ping test
Check our looking glass at https://lg.hostslick.com
Datacenter/Network: AS208046

Payment Methods
Bitcoin and many other altcoins (via Coinify)
Giropay (via Skrill)
SofortBanking/SofortÜberweisung (via Skrill)
PayPal
Credit Card (via 2checkout)
SEPA Bank Transfer (Open Ticket for Bankd etails)
PerfectMoney

DEALS ONLY VALID UNTIL 7th of April 2024!!!!
SAVE A DEDICATED SERVER NOW BEFORE SUMMER IS COMING, DEMAND RAISING AGAIN AND STOCK IS OUT!!

Thanked by (1)treesmokah

Comments

• I have purchased E5-2680-V3. May I ask if it is possible to change the configuration to 1TB SSD+64GB of memory, which means exchanging the hard drive for memory. (Invoice # 2024-03-28-326)

• 50% off for shared hosting?

• @HostSlick seems to be unresponsive, anyone know what's going on? Have had servers on order for weeks now without delivery or feedback

• @mikewazar said:
    @HostSlick seems to be unresponsive, anyone know what's going on? Have had servers on order for weeks now without delivery or feedback

How are you contacting him? He may have a big backlog of tickets on WHMCS and isn't that active on LES.
    I can assure you everything is fine, have constant contact with him.

• @treesmokah said:

@mikewazar said:
    @HostSlick seems to be unresponsive, anyone know what's going on? Have had servers on order for weeks now without delivery or feedback

How are you contacting him? He may have a big backlog of tickets on WHMCS and isn't that active on LES.

PM on LET and tickets - thing is, he said he would get back to me over a day ago and then just didn't

• @mikewazar said:

@treesmokah said:

@mikewazar said:

PM on LET and tickets - thing is, he said he would get back to me over a day ago and then just didn't

Just wait, one day of delay is not the end of the world, he has a lot of work(also in private life currently).
    Rest assured he will deliver on his promises, but it may take longer than previously expected.

• HostSlickHostSlick Hosting Provider

@dartagnan said:
    50% off for shared hosting?

This is dedicated Server

@ICC2022 said:
    I have purchased E5-2680-V3. May I ask if it is possible to change the configuration to 1TB SSD+64GB of memory, which means exchanging the hard drive for memory. (Invoice # 2024-03-28-326)

This is a fixed spec. Not possible.

• @HostSlick dawg please respond, if there is a delay at least let me know - airing requests for an update after exceeding the weeks long ETAs aint a good way to start long term business

• @treesmokah said:

@mikewazar said:

@treesmokah said:

@mikewazar said:

Just wait, one day of delay is not the end of the world, he has a lot of work(also in private life currently).
    Rest assured he will deliver on his promises, but it may take longer than previously expected.

One day sure. Weeks long, not exactly a good look

edited March 28

@mikewazar said:
    @HostSlick dawg please respond, if there is a delay at least let me know - airing requests for an update after exceeding the weeks long ETAs aint a good way to start long term business

What do you mean? We replied in Ticket and offered refund more then 3 hours ago.

It was made clear Before that it can Take

• @HostSlick said:

@mikewazar said:
    @HostSlick dawg please respond, if there is a delay at least let me know - airing requests for an update after exceeding the weeks long ETAs aint a good way to start long term business

What do you mean? We replied in Ticket and offered refund more then 3 hours ago.

It was made clear Before that it can Take

Sent a PM on LET, let's continue there for 4 servers

• Okay, when will the server be delivered?> @HostSlick said:

@ICC2022 said:
    I have purchased E5-2680-V3. May I ask if it is possible to change the configuration to 1TB SSD+64GB of memory, which means exchanging the hard drive for memory. (Invoice # 2024-03-28-326)

Okay, when will the server be delivered?

@ICC2022 said:
    Okay, when will the server be delivered?> @HostSlick said:

@ICC2022 said:

Okay, when will the server be delivered?

Today :+1: