€20/mo! Order Your Dedicated Server Today!

c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider
edited April 13 in Offers

Hello,
We recently upgraded our IP network to have better latencies and speeds to locations in Europe and Asia. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2620v4
RAM: 16GB DDR4 ECC
DISK: 500GB SSD NVMe PCIe
UPLINK: 10TB/month @ 1Gbps
IPv4/IPv6: 1 IPv4, /48 IPv6
Remote Management: You are sent direct access to the server's IPMI and you will install the operating system yourself.

PRICE €61 €20/month VAT incl.
Delivered in 24 working hours. No long-term commitments. Pay monthly so you can decide each month whether to keep or delete the server.

ORDER LINK
If the link doesn't work it means they've all been sold. Stay tuned to our Telegram channel because promotions come out continuously.

You can add BGP Sessions, SIIX Peering Port and extra IPv6 /48 Subnet.

For questions about additional monthly bandwidth or anything extra you want, DM me.

Useful Links

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

Thanked by (1)wankel

Comments

• @c1vhosting said:
    Hello,
    We recently upgraded our IP network to have better latencies and speeds to locations in Europe and Asia. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2620v4
    RAM: 16GB DDR4 ECC
    DISK: 500GB SSD NVMe PCIe
    UPLINK: 10TB/month @ 1Gbps
    Remote Management: You are sent direct access to the server's IPMI and you will install the operating system yourself.

PRICE €61 €20/month VAT incl.
    Delivered in 24 working hours. No long-term commitments. Pay monthly so you can decide each month whether to keep or delete the server.

ORDER LINK
    If the link doesn't work it means they've all been sold. Stay tuned to our Telegram channel because promotions come out continuously.

For questions about additional monthly bandwidth or anything extra you want, DM me.

Useful Links

Price still says €61. Is there a coupon?

• Never mind

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

@localhost said:
    Never mind

Click continue :)

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.

• Sent a PM on Telegram

@mikewazar said:
    Sent a PM on Telegram

Thx

Another server just came back in stock for crazy offers!

FLASH AFFORDABLE DEDICATED SERVER PROMO

VALID ONLY FOR ORDERS BY MIDNIGHT (CET).

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1220v5
    RAM: 32GB DDR4 ECC
    DISK: 300GB HDD SAS 10K
    UPLINK: 10TB/month @ 10Gbps

PRICE €61 €25/month VAT incl.

Please contact us in DM to order this server and get it activated in a few hours.

Thanked by (2)ehab host_c

• Why does this dedi have less bandwidth than your 10 euro / year VPS? I know this is has 10Gbps but still. Seems a bit odd to me.

• @Freek said:
    Why does this dedi have less bandwidth than your 10 euro / year VPS? I know this is has 10Gbps but still. Seems a bit odd to me.

on that VPS no one is likely to use more than 2 TB and on dedicated server, the data usage pattern is higher.

Thanked by (1)c1vhosting
  • edited April 18

GB6 score -

single core - 1368
    multi core - 4088
    https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/5675447

Thanked by (1)c1vhosting