[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@FAT32 said: Thanks! For some reason I feel the styling is a bit off, there's other parts of the page clashing the style with my component. I will build a V1.1 to make it fit with the page a bit more when I have time later

I actually specifically didn't tell you in DM that I liked the dark mode because I was afraid you'd want to do more work on it, lol.

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said:
    Oh by the way have you guys checked out @FAT32's slider thingy here?
    https://virmach.com/special-offers/

I still can't get over how he did this so quickly and it actually looks nice meanwhile we'd probably spend way too long on it, and probably actually never do it. I liked his dark mode but it was turning the whole page dark. Configure button.

I don't think we can see it as the page offers are unclickable and just show "coming soon", or am I missing something ?

Weird caching, have to CTRL+SHIFT+R on Chrome or on incognito.

• @VirMach said:
    I actually specifically didn't tell you in DM that I liked the dark mode because I was afraid you'd want to do more work on it, lol.

Well you can always configure the light / dark mode by just changing the darkMode options :) You can customise the alert box, title, logo, pricing, even add new locations / add-ons etc :grin:

• Order button doesn't work yet, I tried it heh. It feeds the params from the sliders but packages not configured yet

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach said:

@Daevien said: Umm, at least for me I don't see his slider thingy there... Cached old data somewhere?

Might have to CTRL+SHIFT+R, I had to do it a couple times myself. I have no idea how our caching and CDN is set up anymore on our site, I halfway did it then quit.

Thanks that worked. Pretty sweet. Nice job @FAT32 !!

Thanked by (1)FAT32

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @Daevien said:
    We have found another FAT32 talent, does he get a new title now? :p

I am a full-time web frontend engineer and I like to work on UI stuff in general :)

@Daevien said:
    Order button doesn't work yet, I tried it heh. It feeds the params from the sliders but packages not configured yet

It works but just Out of stock?

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
    edited October 2022

@FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:

Well you can always configure the light / dark mode by just changing the darkMode options :) You can customise the alert box, title, logo, pricing, even add new locations / add-ons etc :grin:

Okay I was going to just let you continue thinking that I haven't figured that out yet to actually stick to my original plan but since you're already bothered by it, might as well explain what I mean.

I did check out the dark mode, it just fills in our entire site as dark mode due to the way the elements work when adding the modal on our site. So imagine if the entire page's background turns dark as well.

(edit) this isn't actually a static site it's essentially a blog with a plugin used as a theme. Super weird stuff and I absolutely hated it but I already committed to it and already learned enough to get something like this to work. As in I'm not going in and editing that page's code it's like other code stacked on top and then your JS inserted in between some widget of a plugin. Feels gross typing that out.

What can I say I'm a terrible web software connoisseur. It probably started back with cPanel when I was a wee lad.

Thanked by (1)FAT32
  • Oh, I meant to tell you @VirMach that I got an invoice for a couple services earlier, went to pay it by cc and it errored out. But when I check my bank I have a pending transaction, the bill is now marked as paid in the billing system as well.

So uh, it errored incorrectly on the front end to me but still processed behind the scenes I guess? I'll let you know if the charge disappears on my end, it's for my best vps so i definitely don't want the billing off on that one lol

@Daevien said:
    Oh, I meant to tell you @VirMach that I got an invoice for a couple services earlier, went to pay it by cc and it errored out. But when I check my bank I have a pending transaction, the bill is now marked as paid in the billing system as well.

So uh, it errored incorrectly on the front end to me but still processed behind the scenes I guess? I'll let you know if the charge disappears on my end, it's for my best vps so i definitely don't want the billing off on that one lol

Yeah something weird going on with that, I'm trying to figure it out with our developer but he's not getting anywhere with it. Has to be some recent modification, I disabled a few things. Funny you mention that though because we've basically become the villains. I've been complaining to multiple companies we use (two of the four? datacenter partners) because they basically have a similar issue where it errors out every single time we pay and I have no idea if it actually went through or not.

• @FAT32 said:
    I am a full-time web frontend engineer and I like to work on UI stuff in general :)

Ah, crazy person.

It works but just Out of stock?

Yeah, it fed the billing site a url with your configoption[xxx] parameters, billingcycle, etc. Looks about right to me for providing all the info to the billing url on pid 219 which is out of stock

• @VirMach said:
    I did check out the dark mode, it just fills in our entire site as dark mode due to the way the elements work when adding the modal on our site. So imagine if the entire page's background turns dark as well.

Minimally, you can try to change this config for now and it should be fine:

darkMode: true,
    withCssBaseline: false

The baseline is needed when you use it in a completely blank / static HTML page because some CSS needs to be reset. However, since you are using it in an existing project, you can set it into false.

I will try to release a V1.1 to fix other small issues with the UI

@Daevien wait did you by any chance participate in the Ryzen survey a long time ago?

@FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:

Minimally, you can try to change this config for now and it should be fine:

darkMode: true,
    withCssBaseline: false

The baseline is needed when you use it in a completely blank / static HTML page because some CSS needs to be reset. However, since you are using it in an existing project, you can set it into false.

I will try to release a V1.1 to fix other small issues with the UI

Yeah I already figured that actually, I'll be honest when I opened the JS file I almost had a heart attack but the other stuff I understood, and I don't know if it's just the weird caching but I tried purging everything and it still went dark. Here, let me just do that now so you can see.

Thanked by (1)FAT32
  • @VirMach said:
    @Daevien wait did you by any chance participate in the Ryzen survey a long time ago?

Uh, maybe? I don't really remember which is the "ryzen survey" to be honest lol. The recent one for the free 2g vps?

@Daevien said:

@VirMach said:

Uh, maybe? I don't really remember which is the "ryzen survey" to be honest lol. The recent one for the free 2g vps?

No, like 2 or 3 or 30 years ago when we first wanted to do this Ryzen stuff. Google forms.

• @VirMach said: Speaking of which, it looks like the new SolusVM version finally prevents some of this at least directly on the site by saying there's a pending operation. Anyone else notice it?

I was pretty sure you just set longer/forced(?) timeouts for this in code as it still makes no sense - I can click Shutdown, wait few seconds, got a successful prompt has been shutdown, status will change to Offline and I still can't reinstall system for next X seconds because "in use" despite every other earlier sucessful

@VirMach said: Yeah something weird going on with that, I'm trying to figure it out with our developer but he's not getting anywhere with it. Has to be some recent modification, I disabled a few things

Can confirm it still happen like 21 hours ago - took my money from card, showed 500 on index.php?rp=/invoice/number/process, but then e-mails showed up, invoice was in Invoices, my money was added.

also grrrrrrrr@FFFME004 work you piece of server.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @VirMach said: No, like 2 or 3 or 30 years ago when we first wanted to do this Ryzen stuff. Google forms.

I was more like location survey than Ryzen survey.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @VirMach said:
    No, like 2 or 3 or 30 years ago when we first wanted to do this Ryzen stuff. Google forms.

Uh, sounds vaguely familiar and I usually respond / participate in things but I honestly can't remember for sure either way lol

If it asked for like account info and you still have the info I can tell you the email or whatever. I remember a couple things wanting affiliate id and something else over the years. And then the crazy copy & paste BF where i basically didn't sleep and like wore out ctrl c and v keys lol

• @VirMach said:
    Yeah I already figured that actually, I'll be honest when I opened the JS file I almost had a heart attack but the other stuff I understood, and I don't know if it's just the weird caching but I tried purging everything and it still went dark. Here, let me just do that now so you can see.

Yay I saw it now, but I just found some other weird issues, those are the bugs need to be fixed:

• The template used a very generic CSS selector .ekit-wid-con p that breaks the style for all my text :(
    • The template again used a very generic CSS selector .ekit-wid-con a:hover that breaks the style for my button :(
    • The select box dropdown scroll-lock is locking the wrong scrollview (should be the modal one instead), causing the scroll to loss focus
    • Support modal by default so you don't have to use the one by the template

Will let you know once I am satisfied with the outcome :)

• Hello all =)

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • @VirMach said:
    Oh by the way have you guys checked out FAT32's slider thingy here?

I still can't get over how he did this so quickly and it actually looks nice meanwhile we'd probably spend way too long on it, and probably actually never do it. I liked his dark mode but it was turning the whole page dark. Configure button.

I can't get to 100 GB disk space, it jumps between 99 and 101 :(

• @kuroneko23 said:

Maybe I should add an input box also...

• @VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said:
    Oh by the way have you guys checked out @FAT32's slider thingy here?

I don't think we can see it as the page offers are unclickable and just show "coming soon", or am I missing something ?

Weird caching, have to CTRL+SHIFT+R on Chrome or on incognito.

Incognito tab, nothing shows up.
    CDN cache purge may be necessary.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @kuroneko23 said:

You can use the arrow keys btw

• @yoursunny said:
    Incognito tab, nothing shows up.
    CDN cache purge may be necessary.

It took me a few hard refreshes and two browsers to get it to show up

• I got all excited, but guess I'll have to wait for that order button to function. Looks like some great deals coming up though!

Thanked by (2)FrankZ bakageta
  • edited October 2022

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach said:
    Edit: shared info with infplus or "virmach.me" on 07/25/2022.

Found affiliate related to this and closed although it seems like they were already flagged and are using multiple affiliate accounts already flagged. It means your account @aiexo is owned by this site that was used or whoever self-referred so another problem added to it.

It mean the VPS is irretrievable?
    I bought the VPS from someone last week, I can the history if needed.

Quote what I said that made you think the outcome would be different for you specifically. If you bought VPS from someone else it doesn't seem like you stated that in your appeal, or did you state it here? Show me relevant info I've asked like 3 times now or I can't help you.

Please check again #323202
    Added information about the purchase
    Thank you

Information is helpful, we may offer you something in return if it leads to finding someone not already flagged. Looking into it now.

(edit) Other thing you provided seems like how you decided NOT to proceed previously though and didn't take our final offer to admit it yet until today.

Sorry,
    Since you did not respond to my inquiry (whether to initiate a Ticket for feedback), I am not at liberty to open a Ticket .
    There is a difference in understanding through the translation software conversion, thanks for being willing to communicate.

>

Hi, @VirMach, Has any progress in the investigation?

I would like to know what is the situation for me:
    1. has somemore I can do about this?
    2. continue waiting investigat
    3. the VPS cannot be restored

Thank you.

I am sorry for the interruption.
    Can you take a look at this feedback? @VirMach

Thank you.

• @VirMach
    Certainly like the "Customize your plan",
    Just wanted to say I just renewed this equivalent (not certain about disk type, so may be rust) with terrahost for 55 Euros per year.
    Just FYI

Thanked by (1)FAT32
  • DaevienDaevien OG
    edited October 2022

@msatt said:
    Just wanted to say I just renewed this equivalent (not certain about disk type, so may be rust) with terrahost for 55 Euros per year.

Nice deal for that spec. Trouble in matching it though, it's a renewal.

With the crazyness of the world and costs these days, i really think people need to hang on to their old deals they like and not expect to match/beat them with any providers. Margins are shrinking so much that some increase just has to be passed on really. That's why I held on to my older deals I like that prob can't be matched now with the bump to Ryzen, I don't think we'll see the same sort of specs for the price until the world sorts itself.

That being said, even a 1 or 2 core Ryzen is still waaay better than low end older intel offerings so newer packages can still be very nice, just not as easily compared.

• @msatt said:
    @VirMach
    Just FYI

Wow, that must be a pretty special deal from them - that much RAM and storage isn't far off that per month on their website =)

This discussion has been closed.