KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2133MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    40GB SSD (NVMe)
    4096GB MONTHLY DATA
    SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@ehab there have been no Amsterdam or Frankfurt 4GB or greater deals. I tried to get the deals below figuring I might be able to move one to Amsterdam for you, or be happy keeping them if they did not meet your specs, but they were gone too fast. I expect/hope you are awake now because I got to go. Good hunting.

LIMITED OFFER $19.98 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4899MB DDR4 RAM
    5 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    35GB SSD (NVMe)
    3584GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

and this one

LIMITED OFFER $15.54 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    6260MB DDR4 RAM
    5 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown ehab

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Good thing that I have shit ton of VirMach VPSes and I don't need to hunt those deals now other way I would be pissed off and blame VirMach for Christmas flash sale! You have no family or something?! /s

Good luck with sale, please do not break Frankfurt while I am gone.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• LIMITED OFFER
    $26.64 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
        2560MB DDR4 RAM
        4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
        50GB SSD (NVMe)
        5120GB MONTHLY DATA
        LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
        1 DEDICATED IPv4

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@FrankZ said:
    @ehab there have been no Amsterdam or Frankfurt 4GB or greater deals. I tried to get the deals below figuring I might be able to move one to Amsterdam for you, or be happy keeping them if they did not meet your specs, but they were gone too fast. I expect/hope you are awake now because I got to go. Good hunting.

LIMITED OFFER $19.98 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4899MB DDR4 RAM
    5 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    35GB SSD (NVMe)
    3584GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

and this one

LIMITED OFFER $15.54 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    6260MB DDR4 RAM
    5 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

how does transfer work nowadays? is mugshot still needed?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• LIMITED OFFER
    $35.52 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3498MB DDR4 RAM
    6 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    70GB SSD (NVMe)
    7168GB MONTHLY DATA
    ATLANTA, GA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• Today I bought a flash sale vps of $8.88/year located in Germany, when will the service be available my dear virmach boss?@VirMach

• edited December 2022

@A1s2 said:
    Today I bought a flash sale vps of $8.88/year located in Germany, when will the service be available my dear virmach boss?@VirMach

Soon™

(That means anything from 5 minutes to 24 hours. If it's not been provided after 24 hours, then ask and check again here.) :)

(Please note: I'm not a representative of Virmach, only a long time customer, giving my best answer to help)

Thanked by (3)A1s2 FrankZ Advin
  • LIMITED OFFER
    $26.64 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2645MB DDR4 RAM
    5 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    50GB SSD (NVMe)
    5120GB MONTHLY DATA
    ATLANTA, GA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited December 2022

@soulchief said:
    Tokyo one up, although im looking for more BW and dont need 2 IP's

LIMITED OFFER
    $28.86 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1280MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    45GB SSD (NVMe)
    922GB MONTHLY DATA
    TOKYO, JP LOCATION
    2 DEDICATED IPv4

I wonder how this one happened, let me re-add it and divide it in half-ish.

Like there's definitely no code in there that would when working "properly" would make a plan with 922GB bandwidth and 45GB disk with 2 IPv4.

@Flying_Chinaman said:

WTF

PayPal code 10210

SHORT No Funding.

• How much for 1GB RAM, 120GB dick, 1 vCore and like 300GB of transfer?! I accept from 0 IPv4 (but give IPv6) to millions of IPv4! Frankfurt, of course.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

@bakageta said:

@VirMach said:

@bakageta said:

@VirMach said:

@bakageta said:
    LAX2Z021 isn't down is it? Looks like my huge plan didn't get created correctly, can't get it to show as online in WHMCS or SolusVM. Tried the troubleshooter and it seems to think the host node is down, I'm thinking that's not right. Sigh, ticket time.

Use the new deployment issue ticket button thingy, on the service details page.

(edit) Okay awesome you already did.

Well that was quick, looks like it's actually functional, installing an OS now. Slightly bummed that it regenerated on an LAXA node since I've got several there and only one on an LAX2Z node, but oh well. Thanks!

I can start a super long migration process and get you on LAX2Z018 if you want, as it'd be mutually beneficial (it has more disk.)

I was just thinking about this and thought I'd open a migration request so it didn't get forgotten, and I guess I forgot or didn't realize migrations are fully automated now, because it just happily recreated it on a different LA node. Whoops, I was thinking someone actually looked at those before migrating them, hope I didn't cause you any problems moving around a bigass VM. It didn't end up on an LAX2Z node, but I'm just going to leave it be and let you decide if it needs to end up somewhere else at some point now lol.

Uhh, did it complete or break? Ticket ID

@Jab said:
    How much for 1GB RAM, 120GB dick, 1 vCore and like 300GB of transfer?! I accept from 0 IPv4 (but give IPv6) to millions of IPv4! Frankfurt, of course.

120GB dick, let me see if we're in stock.

Thanked by (1)user123
  • @FrankZ said: there have been no Amsterdam or Frankfurt 4GB or greater deals. I tried to get the deals below figuring I might be able to move one to Amsterdam for you, or be happy keeping them if they did not meet your specs, but they were gone too fast. I expect/hope you are awake now because I got to go. Good hunting.

Thanks a lot man, have a good sleep/rest... talk later.

@ehab said:

@FrankZ said: there have been no Amsterdam or Frankfurt 4GB or greater deals. I tried to get the deals below figuring I might be able to move one to Amsterdam for you, or be happy keeping them if they did not meet your specs, but they were gone too fast. I expect/hope you are awake now because I got to go. Good hunting.

Thanks a lot man, have a good sleep/rest... talk later.

It goes in order that I added servers to our monitoring. So depending on how I added Amsterdam, they might all come in one big wave, outside of AMSD026 which got added 3 times over somehow.

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • LIMITED OFFER
    $17.76 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3566MB DDR4 RAM
    5 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• Grabbed that one, now to close this thread and the tracker and the sale page so I don't buy any more.

Thanked by (1)localhost

@Wonder_Woman said:
    Missed that $10.88/y Amsterdam one! It was gone within 30 seconds...

That one actually repeated 3 times so you missed it 3 times. I have no idea why it repeated 3 times though, maybe it will come back again. It definitely didn't sell out though, perhaps every time it appears it just glitches out from too many clicks and a failsafe kicks in.

Thanked by (1)Wonder_Woman

@lemoncube said:
    A $10.88 one slipped away. That was fast.
    SSD seems to be the most expensive component. :/

Pricing is largely based off SSD and then everything else is zeroed out. So prices will be similar based off that, but CPU and RAM amounts are RNG. I think it's more fun that way.

@cybertech said:

@FrankZ said:

@cybertech said:
    yeah it went well for me. saw the request for IPv6 button and clicked on it, then realised the flash deal does not state IPv6 included. will Virmach make a statement on this?

When you clicked the "Request IPv6" button did you see an auto generated ticket regarding IPv6 assignment for that VM ?

yup, but just wanted to verify if they will be provisioned for flash sales.

Not promised on purpose, but button should appear.

• LIMITED OFFER
    $104.34 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4608MB DDR4 RAM
    6 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    205GB SSD (NVMe)
    20992GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    +++3 DEDICATED IPv4+++

The Less Cheap Special

@julensm said:
    Any information about how long/until when this flash sale will last?

Let me ask the boss.

edited December 2022

@ZA_capetown said:

LIMITED OFFER
    $104.34 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4608MB DDR4 RAM
    6 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    205GB SSD (NVMe)
    20992GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    +++3 DEDICATED IPv4+++

The Less Cheap Special

I was wondering if anyone would buy that one, I was about to swap it out for something else but I figured someone may want the large disk. Zero people wanted the large disk so far (or rather they probably do, just not for $100, let's lower the price to something a little lower maybe.)

Edit: looks like that feature isn't supported.

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown user123
  • edited December 2022

@VirMach said: I was wondering if anyone would buy that one.

Still, a cracking steal deal. If I was more affluent just now and more IPs, the button would've been pushed. ;)

Edit: Ooh, that Seattle one - a few more IPs and that'd be the deal breaker.

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

It's possible as the sale goes on I'll adjust the formula as we have in the past to make otherwise boring deals becoming interesting on their second run. We're maybe halfway through that possibly happening.

Everything must go! Going out of business sale. :p

Alright I'm going to stick around here for a little while. Feel free to request any deals and I'll modify upcoming VirtBot to fit your requirements. Except you don't get to pick the price.

@ehab it's not there yet but if I catch a 3GB~ deal in Amsterdam or Frankfurt I'll up it to 4GB for you.

Thanked by (3)ehab Wonder_Woman user123
    edited December 2022

@lemoncube said:
    Can we migrate flash sale plans?

I think it's allowed as of right now but as things fill up it'll most likely be disallowed. So if you buy one and the button is there, act fast.

(edit) And then if the migration fails you have bad luck.

Thanked by (1)lemoncube
  • @VirMach said: .. I'll modify upcoming VirtBot to fit your requirements.

That's some good pre-Xmas punch that you're drinking. :D

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

@AlwaysSkint said:

@VirMach said: .. I'll modify upcoming VirtBot to fit your requirements.

That's some good pre-Xmas punch that you're drinking. :D

Hey that's a good idea, the sun is almost out so that either means it's time to drink or that I better start drinking fast. I mean it's a Saturday so anything goes.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
This discussion has been closed.