Free NAT KVMs! -- Eleven Locations! -- US, EU, GB, JP -- FreeVPS.org

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Not_Oles said: @FatGrizzly Can you please try to add WebHorizon to the title? Or maybe @FrankZ or @bikegremlin could help?

Done. I ran in to a max character limit, but I finagled it.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @sh97 said:
    Any charity, any organisation is fine - it is all for a good cause.
    Since you asked for a suggestion, my vote goes for https://www.giving.sg/campaigns/barahfh2023

Receipt sent via PM. Providing my information here:

• Client No: 2183
    • Your ID: 258287976750

And obligatory #ThanksGTHost, #Thankscrunchbits, #ThanksScaleBlade, #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten, and #ThanksWebHorizon

Thanks to everyone who helped on making FreeVPS.org, kinda reminds me of the day when FreeVPS.us is still alive :)

• @FAT32 said:

@sh97 said:
    Any charity, any organisation is fine - it is all for a good cause.
    Since you asked for a suggestion, my vote goes for https://www.giving.sg/campaigns/barahfh2023

Receipt sent via PM. Providing my information here:

• Client No: 2183
    • Your ID: 258287976750

And obligatory #ThanksGTHost, #Thankscrunchbits, #ThanksScaleBlade, #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten, and #ThanksWebHorizon

Thanks to everyone who helped on making FreeVPS.org, kinda reminds me of the day when FreeVPS.us is still alive :)

Deployed, have fun!

• edited September 2023

Service maintenance required - Phoenix

We have noticed the disks on our Phoenix node are showing pre-fails on SMART. We have a few people on that node right now, we'll reach out to them via email to migrate them to another node. Once everyone is migrated off, we'll send a message to the datacenter (GTHost) to replace those disks. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

• ThanksGTHost
    Thankscrunchbits
    ThanksScaleBlade
    ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

I would Like to host some Discord and telegram bot for my group and server

Client No: 2200
    Your ID: 294412311597

• @Sneaky_Squid said:
    ThanksGTHost
    Thankscrunchbits
    ThanksScaleBlade
    ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

I would Like to host some Discord and telegram bot for my group and server

I suggest you take a look at the requirements.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • @sh97 said:

@Sneaky_Squid said:
    ThanksGTHost
    Thankscrunchbits
    ThanksScaleBlade
    ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

I would Like to host some Discord and Telegram bot for my group and server

I suggest you take a look at the requirements.

My Bad

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • @febryanvaldo is back, this time with a thorough benchmark of our first FVPS server and second most popular location - GTHost Chicago. Thanks for the detailed bench!

Check it out here:
    https://kangserver.id/benchmark-vps-freevps-2-cores-intel-2gb-ram-us-free-2023/

• We are all here for the same thing. To feed our addiction of hosting. So as the junkie I am I would like one of these fancy free vps and I would like to thank my new dealers #ThanksGTHost, #Thankscrunchbits, #ThanksScaleBlade, #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten, and #ThanksWebHorizon for the oppertunity to once again chase the high!!!!

Client No: 2205
    Your ID: 241751808062

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • @schism said:
    We are all here for the same thing. To feed our addiction of hosting. So as the junkie I am I would like one of these fancy free vps and I would like to thank my new dealers #ThanksGTHost, #Thankscrunchbits, #ThanksScaleBlade, #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten, and #ThanksWebHorizon for the oppertunity to once again chase the high!!!!

Location preference?

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • @sh97 said:

@schism said:
    We are all here for the same thing. To feed our addiction of hosting. So as the junkie I am I would like one of these fancy free vps and I would like to thank my new dealers #ThanksGTHost, #Thankscrunchbits, #ThanksScaleBlade, #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten, and #ThanksWebHorizon for the oppertunity to once again chase the high!!!!

Location preference?

Wherever you have the extra capacity. Can't be picky with free lol.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • @schism said:

@sh97 said:

@schism said:

Location preference?

Deployed in Chicago, have a good time!

Thanked by (2)carlin0 Not_Oles
  • @sh97 said:

@schism said:

@sh97 said:

@schism said:

Location preference?

Deployed in Chicago, have a good time!

Thank you!!!

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • I'm new to this community and I know that I'm not eligible for getting a free VPS but I just want to give a shout-out to you guys for providing these VPSs for free.

ThanksGTHost
    Thankscrunchbits
    ThanksScaleBlade
    ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer
    edited October 2023

@yusra said:
    ThanksGTHost
    Thankscrunchbits
    ThanksScaleBlade
    ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

ThanksWebHorizon :)

Thanked by (2)yusra Abdullah

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• @Not_Oles said: ThanksWebHorizon

Sure! I forgot to mention them :)

Thanked by (2)Abdullah Not_Oles
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

It's great to see how far this project has come and that it continues to improve and be alive. Thanks to anyone working on this and/or collaborating. I'm not using any vps of this project right now, but I have in the past :D

• @Ympker said:
    It's great to see how far this project has come and that it continues to improve and be alive. Thanks to anyone working on this and/or collaborating. I'm not using any vps of this project right now, but I have in the past :D

Our first anniversary is coming up in a week.
    We are planning some things, stay tuned ;)

• Quick Update:
    Users on GTHost Phoenix have been moved over to GTHost Chicago. As communicated earlier, this was done since we were facing some disk issues on the hypervisor.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

Happy First Birthday FreeVPS.org!

How beautiful you were as a newborn! How lovely it is now to see you on your first birthday! You bring joy to my eyes!

We remember October 7 as your birthday because of the moment when we first thought you were ready to arrive.

In this, your first year which has just now passed, you grew from one node all the way to seven! In the US, FreeVPS offers Chicago, Coeur d'Alene, Dallas, and Phoenix. FreeVPS also offers London, England; Tokyo, Japan; and Falkenstein, Germany.

Yes, that's right, it's now seven nodes! To celebrate your birthday, FreeVPS, we are delighted to announce that, through the kindness of an Anonymous Sponsor, a Hetzner node has been added.

First, please allow me to thank all the wonderful guys who have carefully checked the requirements, signed up with us, and have been using our nodes. Crossing my fingers I can tell you that we have gone a full year without a single abuse report. Also, the people who took donor plans definitely made the world a better place! That's awesome!

Second, please allow me to thank our wonderful FreeVPS Team: @FatGrizzly, @sh97, and @TheOnlyDK! Without those guys doing the work, there would be no FreeVPS at all! Thanks guys for setting up all the servers, for making all the VPSes, for editing the website, for setting up Blesta, for maintaining the public threads, and for participating in our Team discussions. Speaking of Team Discussions, special thanks to @Cloudie and @crunchbits for joining our Team Discussions almost every day, for tech help and advice, and for awesome, unending, rollicking humor.

Third, sincere thanks to @DP for giving us the FreeVPS.org domain name. Thanks to @Cloudie for giving FreeVPS a Blesta license and a VPS on which to run Blesta. Thanks to @Virtfusion for giving FreeVPS a free license. Thanks to @yoursunny and, again, to @Virtfusion, for network configuration help. Thanks to @febryanvaldo for valiant testing.

Fourth, thanks to our wonderful sponsors! Without our sponsors we wouldn't have our nodes. Thanks @GTHost, @crunchbits, @Scaleblade, @PieHasBeenEaten, WebHorizon @Abdullah, and @AnonymousDonor! Our sponsors' generosity resounds throughout our Community!

Fifth, and last, but not least, thanks to the Green Low End Forums! They are the glue that melds all of us Low Enders together.

FreeVPS looks forward to this coming year, to active and helpful forum participants continuing to sign up, to even more additional nodes, and to the great joy of continued success!

Best wishes, guys! Thanks again to all of you who have made FreeVPS.org possible!

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• Happy birthday FreeVPS.org! :)

Thanked by (2)FatGrizzly Not_Oles

"He sounds like hearing him say to the liquor merchant: you who sell it what buys you better ?"
    F. De André --- Free NAT KVM

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Hosting Provider

Its been a year and we are still rocking 1 review on our TrustPilot.

Show some love at https://www.trustpilot.com/review/freevps.org

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles sh97
  • Hey, LES Community!

It's time to get the confetti cannons ready and put on your party hats because we are turning ONE!

As part of our first-anniversary celebrations, we want to show our appreciation for your incredible support and enthusiasm. What better way to do that than with an awesome giveaway?!

🎉 Giveaway Prizes 🎉
    3x 256MB RAM upgrades
    3x 5GB Disk upgrades
    There will be only a single pool combined from all green forum entrants

How to Enter
    Simply comment on this thread with the hashtag "#HappyFirstBdayFreeVPS."
    Remember, only one entry per person, so make it count!

But wait, there's more!

Bonus 256MB Giveaway
    Feeling competitive? Show off your Free VPS uptime! Share your impressive uptime stats, and the person with the highest uptime will receive a bonus 256MB RAM upgrade! No cheating, please!

Giveaway Timeline
    Entries will open today and run for one week, ending on October 15th at 17:00 GMT+5:30. So, make sure to get your entries in before the clock strikes!

We can't express enough how grateful we are for your continued support. FreeVPS.org wouldn't be what it is today without YOU, our amazing community.

Let's make this anniversary celebration unforgettable! Spread the word, invite your friends, and let's have a blast!

Thank you for an incredible year, and here's to many more together! 🥂🎉

• HappyFirstBdayFreeVPS

• @sh97 said:
    Bonus 256MB Giveaway
    Feeling competitive? Show off your Free VPS uptime! Share your impressive uptime stats, and the person with the highest uptime will receive a bonus 256MB RAM upgrade! No cheating, please!

I just rebooted =)

"He sounds like hearing him say to the liquor merchant: you who sell it what buys you better ?"
    F. De André --- Free NAT KVM

• Thanked by (2)Not_Oles sh97

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• HappyFirstBdayFreeVPS

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles sh97

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• HappyFirstBdayFreeVPS 🥳

• Does Wikimedia send me a receipt? I received an email from them with the donation number (CNTCT-61013593) but no such thing as a PDF of the receipt.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles