Important Notice: WebHorizon Poland Location Closure and Migration

Yesterday night I received an email from WebHorizon about Poland location closure. Maybe some WebHorizon clients who have server in Poland need to know this. Services in Poland will be migrated to Netherland on December 18th, 2023 and might change IP Address. Below is the email:

Thu, 14 Dec • 19:03
Important Notice: WebHorizon Poland Location Closure and Migration

Dear Client,

We hope this message finds you well. We have an important announcement regarding changes to our legacy services infrastructure.

Location Closure and Migration: We are in the process of closing our legacy Poland location and migrating all services to our new flagship facility at Iron Mountain in Amsterdam.

This move allows us to provide you with better services and enhanced connectivity. We own all our hardware at this new facility.

Migration Schedule:

Date: 18th December 2023
Impact: Services will be temporarily offline during the migration process.

No Change in Specifications and Pricing:

We want to assure you that there will be no changes to the specifications or pricing of your current services. Your experience with WebHorizon will remain seamless and uninterrupted.

IP Address Change:

Please note that as part of this migration, there might be a change in IP addresses.

Following the completion of the migration on 18th December 2023, we will send out an email with the new IP addresses.

We understand that changes like these can raise questions. If you have any concerns or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Thank you for your continued trust.

Comments

• edited December 2023

The end is nigh for Polish sisters.

Once upon a time, Poland service was KVM NAT.
    Until, WebHorizon exits KVM NAT market.

Once upon a time, WebHorizon advertised Romania DMCA-ignored service.
    It never launched, Polish sisters or no sisters.

Next week, all Polish sisters will become Dutch sisters.
    WebHorizon hasn't increased anyone's price or prevented renewals of any dealz, so that's good.

Thanked by (1)cold

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

more flash dealz

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• I didn't get that message, I have a Polish NAT VPS.

• I still have the Sunday Special at their PL location, very smooth.

I have some NL VMs and not willing to add another, but let's see the machine first.

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Akamai, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

• Again?
    I bought their Warsaw OVZ on 2021BF, 25 Jan 2022 they told me "Node Migration", 29 Jan 2022 they did migration to France.

• flash deals or flash tits !

• They have migrated my VPS, and it seems offline when I try to connect to it

• It is now entering 12 hours maintenance.
    firefox-e-V52-NHq-Wl-I

• @intermall said:
    It is now entering 12 hours maintenance.

Old panel won't be used for the migrated server it seems. Log into your account on https://clients.webhorizon.net/?/ (might have to do a password reset on the email?) and see if it's listed there.

Mine was there and "online", but I had to log in to update my network configuration manually.

Thanked by (1)Abdullah
  • AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

@Decicus said:

@intermall said:
    It is now entering 12 hours maintenance.

Old panel won't be used for the migrated server it seems. Log into your account on https://clients.webhorizon.net/?/ (might have to do a password reset on the email?) and see if it's listed there.

Mine was there and "online", but I had to log in to update my network configuration manually.

You are correct, thanks.

edited December 2023

KVM Services

Migration Completed. We have moved all KVM services including data to our new portal.
    https://clients.webhorizon.net/
    Use same email id to login. Might need to use the forgot password function.

VZ7 Services

Migration is almost completed, one task pending is IP address change.
    This type of service is still accessible via old portal https://my.webhorizon.net

I will send a detailed email shortly once the VZ7 service ips are updated.

Migration Completed Successfully: Updates for Your WebHorizon Service

We are pleased to inform you that the migration to our new flagship facility at Iron Mountain in Amsterdam has been successfully completed this morning.

We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition.

New IP Addresses:
    New IP addresses are now available in the control panel of your account. Kindly update your records accordingly.

Service-Specific Updates:

KVM Services: All KVM services, along with your data, have been migrated to our new billing portal at https://clients.webhorizon.net/

Login Instructions: Use your existing email ID to log in. If you encounter any issues, utilize the 'Forgot Password' function.

Access Control Panel: Once logged in, click on the service name to find a new option labeled 'Access Control Panel'.

SSH Configuration for KVM Services: If you experience issues accessing your VPS via SSH using the new IP, please follow these steps:

Access the VNC option in the control panel.

Update the network configuration file (/etc/network/interfaces for Debian-based OS) with the new IP and Gateway address.

Reboot the VPS.

OVZ7 Services: For those using OVZ7 services, you may continue to access them through our old legacy portal at https://my.webhorizon.net

We are committed to ensuring a seamless experience for all our clients.

Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, our support team is here to assist you, just make a ticket here.

Thank you for choosing WebHorizon. We look forward to continuing to provide you with exceptional service.

Thanked by (1)intermall
  • Poland NAT VPS are still down. Have you forgotten about these? When will these be migrated?

• @flo82 said:
    Poland NAT VPS are still down. Have you forgotten about these? When will these be migrated?

It appears like the NAT services are not affected but have a different issue:

I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing. Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing an outage at our Poland data center. Our engineers are working hard to resolve the issue, but we do not have a timeline for when it will be fixed.

Thanked by (2)Abdullah flo82

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

@Brueggus said:

@flo82 said:
    Poland NAT VPS are still down. Have you forgotten about these? When will these be migrated?

It appears like the NAT services are not affected but have a different issue:

I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing. Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing an outage at our Poland data center. Our engineers are working hard to resolve the issue, but we do not have a timeline for when it will be fixed.

I confirm it's not an 'outage at Poland data center' but corrupted disk file because of raid error.
    (raid1, one of the nvme was failing, replaced already but the disk is still corrupted)

Thanked by (1)flo82