VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• Run out of flan last night. Too fast.

I need more.

But that's too much sugar, I don't want to get sick.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • Hey @VirMach
    What's the current situation on the IPv6 deployments?
    My Ryzen 1536 specials are expiring in 1 - 3 months, and there's still no IPv6 support for them which means it's been idling for almost 2 years now.
    When would you plan to assign some IPv6 addresses to the older services where you claimed "IPv6 may not be assigned initially. IPv6 is deployed to all Ryzen servers and later, you will have access to IPv6. We will first assign a few IPv6 addresses and /64 IPv6 subnets, although the latter is not guaranteed at this time." on another forum? Or refund the crowd buying pre-order because we (at least I) trusted you to deploy IPv6 as you promised?
    P.S. Ticket ID 320978 on your website.

• @AlwaysSkint said: ^ Wonders how many work orders were created.

You better ask about frequency - he managed to post 3 times in 9 minutes, one by one :D

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited February 25

@xpreboun said:
    Hey @VirMach
    What's the current situation on the IPv6 deployments?
    My Ryzen 1536 specials are expiring in 1 - 3 months, and there's still no IPv6 support for them which means it's been idling for almost 2 years now.
    When would you plan to assign some IPv6 addresses to the older services where you claimed "IPv6 may not be assigned initially. IPv6 is deployed to all Ryzen servers and later, you will have access to IPv6. We will first assign a few IPv6 addresses and /64 IPv6 subnets, although the latter is not guaranteed at this time." on another forum? Or refund the crowd buying pre-order because we (at least I) trusted you to deploy IPv6 as you promised?
    P.S. Ticket ID 320978 on your website.

Btw, this is what the AI replied.

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the IPv6 support for your Ryzen 1536 VPSs. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay in delivering this feature.

Upon reviewing your account and the information you provided, we have found that IPv6 support was not officially offered at the time of your purchase, and it is still not available. We understand your frustration with the delay.

Please note that while we strive to deliver all features as promised, there are certain circumstances that can cause unforeseen delays. We apologize for any confusion caused by the mention of IPv6 availability during the purchase process.

Regarding your request for IPv6 support on your services, we do not have an estimated timeline for when it will be implemented. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Your ticket is still waiting to be reviewed by a human , but if my answer was helpful, please close the ticket to mark it as resolved.

That could be considered as Service not delivered as promised right? Still waiting for an answer from real human.

• If service transfer doesn't work then people will be trading accounts, is that what you're expecting? Tag multiple accounts and kill the chicks!

• @abiaolaoge said:
    If service transfer doesn't work then people will be trading accounts, is that what you're expecting? Tag multiple accounts and kill the chicks!

That's just an excuse.

• @xpreboun said:

Location of that special deal?

• @zgato said:

@xpreboun said:

Almost all of the initial pre-order locations (10 total)

• Shared hosting cpanel down for over a month. Can @VirMach look into this when possible? Sever lax2z017

• @BNNY said:
    Shared hosting cpanel down for over a month. Can @VirMach look into this when possible? Sever lax2z017

https://lax2z017.virm.ac:2083/

• edited February 26

@xpreboun said:

@zgato said:

@xpreboun said:

Almost all of the initial pre-order locations (10 total)

If Tokyo is one of them (which I assume it is) and you want to transfer it out, I would gladly take it and pay you for it :)

• @xpreboun said: My Ryzen 1536 specials are expiring in 1 - 3 months, and there's still no IPv6 support for them which means it's been idling for almost 2 years now.

Honest question - what can be done with IPv6 that can't be done with v4?

• @superman said:

@BNNY said:
    Shared hosting cpanel down for over a month. Can @VirMach look into this when possible? Sever lax2z017

wow cpanel

• @DanSummer said:

@xpreboun said: My Ryzen 1536 specials are expiring in 1 - 3 months, and there's still no IPv6 support for them which means it's been idling for almost 2 years now.

Connect to IPv6-only VPS from premium providers.

Thanked by (1)zgato

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @tulipyun said:
    According to the server status page, VirMach successfully resolved all issues except DALZ004, DALZ007 and LAX2Z019.

Can @VirMach make a great schedule for DALZ004, DALZ007 and LAX2Z019 again? Thanks!

:)

In @VirMach's timetable, there may not be a maintenance plan for DALZ004 and DALZ007, and the six-month waiting period has already made most users numb. The previously mentioned maintenance plan to be completed on February 7th is just lip service, believe @VirMach and you will lose.

• edited March 1

@wuyicheng538 said:
    In @VirMach's timetable, there may not be a maintenance plan for DALZ004 and DALZ007, and the six-month waiting period has already made most users numb. The previously mentioned maintenance plan to be completed on February 7th is just lip service, believe @VirMach and you will lose.

You should not buy any services of VIRMACH

Mod edit: removed link to be consistent since it has been removed from others posting it in the past

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• edited February 27

@DanSummer said:

@xpreboun said: My Ryzen 1536 specials are expiring in 1 - 3 months, and there's still no IPv6 support for them which means it's been idling for almost 2 years now.

Dual Stack DNS servers. Recursive (plain, DoT, DoH) & authoritative would optimally have both IPv4 and IPv6, since my mobile and fiber ISP both have IPv6.
    I bought the service expecting him to roll it out with delays, but not up to 2 years lmao. I also don't remember Virmach send any emails affirming IPv6 WOULD NOT BE supported for pre-order plans unlike what the Knowledge base now states.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited February 27

yo any love for Amsterdam yet?

hope Virmach dont get hooked on schweinshaxe!

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited February 27

@superman said:

@BNNY said:

Thanks for the info. However, the server is having problems now. The cPanel is reporting some input/output issues after login and the website hosted is currently down @VirMach. Ticket #977912 created.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

DALZ004 services are coming back online. They've been extended by 365 days. IP changes are happening now and everyone will receive an email. Our new system, in this particular case, will also still extend services that were not "renewed" but you may have to reach out for those (for example, if your due date was January 1st, 2024, and you didn't pay to renew, it may be "suspended" but extended to January 1st, 2025.) It can't auto unsuspend in those cases because it's not smart enough to do that properly or it may have already partially cancelled/reset some important values. Please keep in mind this last part isn't guaranteed for non-renewed services, it's very possible in this case terminations may have already gone through, and so on. If you contact us and that's the case then you'll at least receive a pro-rated refund to store credits instead if the service is unavailable.

WOW one year freeeeee

• edited February 29

^ Thus proving, contrary to the naysayers, that @Virmach ain't a scammer nor out to screw everyone. ;)

[Will never afford his own Learjet at this rate.]

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• My DALZ004 is back online in ATL! Digging through the logs, it's really strange. It went offline on 9/11, but now that I'm back in I can see from munin and the logs it was actually running most of the last five months! It appears to have been not running from Oct 16 19:01 UTC - Nov 2 23:15 UTC. Looks like the timeline went something like:

• Sep 9: inbound networking disabled, outbound networking still live
    • Oct 16: VPS powered off
    • Nov 2: VPS powered on, no network connectivity
    • Feb 29: network restored

Anyway, glad it's back online. And thanks for the service extension, @Virmach !

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@JBB said:
    My DALZ004 is back online in ATL! Digging through the logs, it's really strange. It went offline on 9/11, but now that I'm back in I can see from munin and the logs it was actually running most of the last five months! It appears to have been not running from Oct 16 19:01 UTC - Nov 2 23:15 UTC. Looks like the timeline went something like:

• Sep 9: inbound networking disabled, outbound networking still live
    • Oct 16: VPS powered off
    • Nov 2: VPS powered on, no network connectivity
    • Feb 29: network restored

Anyway, glad it's back online. And thanks for the service extension, @Virmach !

September 9th to October 16th it was with Flex, shipped off. November 2nd plugged in at Atlanta. Some physical maintenance occurred several rounds in November, and it was fixed on approximately November 24th, with this being the last full power cycle.

This should have realistically gone back online sometime between December 15th and January 1st. Any further delay was completely unnecessary and it was very much my fault, more than usual. I'd fire me over it but then I'd regret it.

Thanked by (2)theloafingone imok
  • @VirMach any love for LAX2Z017?

• @VirMach, would you look into Ticket #821797 ?

• @VirMach said: If you contact us and that's the case then you'll at least receive a pro-rated refund to store credits instead if the service is unavailable.

How about the initially promised IPv6 networking? It's been two years now

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • Does @VirMach have any new information to offer about DALZ007? Will it be back online as soon as DALZ004 or will it take longer?

Thanks.

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

@xpreboun said:

@VirMach said: If you contact us and that's the case then you'll at least receive a pro-rated refund to store credits instead if the service is unavailable.

dont make him wanna fire himself twice.

• @cybertech said:

@xpreboun said:

@VirMach said: If you contact us and that's the case then you'll at least receive a pro-rated refund to store credits instead if the service is unavailable.

dont make him wanna fire himself twice.

Sure. I guess refund or extend service duration also works?
    IMO the worst is he did not provide any email saying IPv6 networking won't be coming in the foreseeable future, and offering alternatives...