VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @Fritz said:

@JeDaYoshi said:

What's your worst downtime? I'm still waiting for my Tokyo VPS.

Why don't you let that thing go, bro?

count me in

• edited March 28

@Fritz said:

@JeDaYoshi said:
    What's your worst downtime? I'm still waiting for my Tokyo VPS.

Why don't you let that thing go, bro?

Renewal hasn't come up yet.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@storm said:

when's the next anniversary?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• received an email from @VirMach , with the statement Suspension Reason: Overdue on Payment (Ryzen Special 2560)

• More than 7 months VPS OFF and unusable
    • there is no resolution of the ticket, and there is no replacement of the VPS to another node
    • I canceled VPS 1 month ago
      Suddenly an email with the statement: Important - Service Suspended
      very funny
  • imokimok OG
    edited March 30

Sunday: flan time.

Every time I login to my account at Virmach, I still see my free unexistent dedicated server :(

• VIIIRRMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHHH

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • It looks like virmach hasn't logged in since the 17th of March, is he still enjoying himself in Amsterdam? :)

Thanked by (1)ehab

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

• I was also virmached for a 2GB RAM Ryzen VPS in Tokyo in 2022 that it kept rebooting on a daily basis, so I cancelled it last year. But my another 768MB RAM Ryzen VPS in Tokyo has been surprisingly stable and it has never been down in the past year after it was migrated to a new node. So I decided to renew it for another two years. Hopefully, it won't let me down.

• Welp, LAXA019 is lagging all over again with high pings and connection drops...

You probably saw me somewhere...

• Priority ticket related to DALZ004 pending with no response since Mar 3 2024

Ticket 878817

• this thread is so grim, it's just waiting for my turn for my vps in TYO node tumbling down isn't it

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• Half of my VPS at TYOC007 is offline, anyone else experiencing the same thing?

@VirMach when are you coming back?

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

• @tulipyun said:

S00n™

• @tulipyun said:
    Half of my VPS at TYOC007 is offline, anyone else experiencing the same thing?

How can half a VPS be offline?

• @tetech said:

@tulipyun said:

• @tetech said:

@tulipyun said:

Well you can access the HD but, not the ram, or you can access the ram but, not the HD.

I would call that as half a VPS being down at that point.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• My VM at TPAZ005 is down and I couldn't access the Service Control, anyone else?

Erros message:
    "We cannot load the controls for your service at this time.

This could either mean:

A) It took too long to load.
    B) The server controls have been automatically disabled due to an anomoly.
    C) The server could be offline, in which case we have already been notified"

• Virmach quietly fixed the problem on TYOC007. :)

Thanked by (1)imok

• Fuck. I forgot the flan.

• @imok said:
    Fuck. I forgot the flan.

Monkey poop!

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• How can I contact Virmach's support,I can‘t login due to 2FA verification.Can I send tickets via email to disable 2FA Email Verification?

• Thanks you. I must press 'Power On' manually to start my VPS.

I wait for one week only.> @tulipyun said:

Virmach quietly fixed the problem on TYOC007. :)

• @JonyBee said:
    How can I contact Virmach's support,I can‘t login due to 2FA verification.Can I send tickets via email to disable 2FA Email Verification?

@VirMach any response?

• @JonyBee said:

@JonyBee said:
    How can I contact Virmach's support,I can‘t login due to 2FA verification.Can I send tickets via email to disable 2FA Email Verification?

@VirMach any response?

https://virmach.com/security

Section D

• @dgc1980 said:

@JonyBee said:

@JonyBee said:

@VirMach any response?

Section D

thank u very much,actually my situation is A,I choosed Email 2FA while I can't receive 2FA OPT code.Because I can't login in with my account,so I have to send ticket via my email directly,now I have send ticket to [email protected] it can work.

• @JonyBee said:

@dgc1980 said:

@JonyBee said:

@JonyBee said:

@VirMach any response?

Section D

thank u very much,actually my situation is A,I choosed Email 2FA while I can't receive 2FA OPT code.Because I can't login in with my account,so I have to send ticket via my email directly,now I have send ticket to [email protected] it can work.

Damn!!!Virmach requires I submit tickets via the ticket system,but I can't login in actually. it's a dead lock now. @VirMach

Your email to our support system could not be accepted because we require you to submit all tickets via our online client support portal. You can do this at the URL below.

https://billing.virmach.com//submitticket.php

Virtual Machine Solutions LLC
    Support Team

Please DO NOT reply to this e-mail. Use our ticket system directly.

• ^ Good film: Catch 22

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @JonyBee said:

@JonyBee said:

@dgc1980 said:

@JonyBee said:

@JonyBee said:

@VirMach any response?

Section D

Damn!!!Virmach requires I submit tickets via the ticket system,but I can't login in actually. it's a dead lock now. @VirMach

Your email to our support system could not be accepted because we require you to submit all tickets via our online client support portal. You can do this at the URL below.

https://billing.virmach.com//submitticket.php

Virtual Machine Solutions LLC
    Support Team

Please DO NOT reply to this e-mail. Use our ticket system directly.

please wait patiently,virmach will reply your request in a year(if you purchased priority support)

• My server on AMSD026 and another on AMSD028 both became unreachable.
    Control panel gives usual

We cannot load the controls for your service at this time.

This could either mean:

A) It took too long to load.

B) The server controls have been automatically disabled due to an anomoly.

C) The server could be offline, in which case we have already been notified.

https://status.virm.ac/ shows that Amsterdam has been pretty sick.
    AMSD028 has come back but AMSD026 has been unresponsive (according to status page) for 3+ hours.