SpeedyPage - 3.2Ghz KVM VPS in the UK - Daily Backups & DOUBLE BANDWIDTH!

SpeedyPageSpeedyPage Hosting Provider
edited May 2022 in Offers

Hey folks, SpeedyPage here!

This is our first offer post on LowEndSpirit, really happy to be here! We have been putting a lot of work into improving our hardware, network and overall public appearance with a brand new website as well as a move from speedypage.uk to speedypage.com. Let us know what you think of the new design and branding!

We accept payments via Stripe, PayPal & UK Bank transfer. All servers include one stored backup that can be taken daily, weekly, or monthly and can be stored for an infinite amount of time. We are a UK-based company that is fully privately owned, and has been operating for just over 1 year and 2 months now.

In the true fashion of RackNerd, we will be offering double bandwidth for all orders made under this offer. A 4GB VPS usually comes with 8TB of bandwidth, under this offer you will receive 16TB of bandwidth. You simply need to post your order number or invoice ID on the thread and we will reply when it has been issued.

Full list of offerings here: https://speedypage.com/vps

In the next few weeks we will be converting all of these plans to NVMe based drives, and we will send our emails to all customers in advance allowing them to sign up for the free of charge migration to NVMe from standard SSD. We will also be introducing a new DDoS protection system powered by 320Gbit of Corero mitigation.

Some examples:

KVM-1G - £3.50 per month

• 1 CPU Core (3.2Ghz+ or above)
  • 1GB of DDR4 RAM
  • 15GB RAID 10 SSD Disk Space
  • 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbit (DOUBLED TO 4TB).
  • Daily Backups
  • DDoS Protection
  • Order Now

KVM-2G - £4.99 per month

• 1 CPU Cores (3.2Ghz+ or above)
  • 2GB of DDR4 RAM
  • 30GB RAID 10 SSD Disk Space
  • 5TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbit (DOUBLED TO 10TB).
  • Daily Backups
  • DDoS Protection
  • Order Now

All orders on an annual basis also include TWO months of free service!

YABS: KVM-4G as of 12:31PM UK time on May 8th

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## # # Yet-Another-Bench-Script # # v2022-05-06 # # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script # # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## # Sun May 8 11:31:06 UTC 2022 Basic System Information: --------------------------------- Uptime : 0 days, 0 hours, 3 minutes Processor : Intel Core Processor (Haswell, no TSX, IBRS) CPU cores : 2 @ 3199.996 MHz AES-NI : ✔ Enabled VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled RAM : 3.8 GiB Swap : 0.0 KiB Disk : 59.0 GiB Distro : AlmaLinux 8.5 (Arctic Sphynx) Kernel : 4.18.0-348.7.1.el8_5.x86_64 fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50): --------------------------------- Block Size | 4k (IOPS) | 64k (IOPS) ------ | --- ---- | ---- ---- Read | 147.86 MB/s (36.9k) | 205.95 MB/s (3.2k) Write | 148.25 MB/s (37.0k) | 207.03 MB/s (3.2k) Total | 296.12 MB/s (74.0k) | 412.98 MB/s (6.4k) | | Block Size | 512k (IOPS) | 1m (IOPS) ------ | --- ---- | ---- ---- Read | 168.09 MB/s (328) | 173.60 MB/s (169) Write | 177.02 MB/s (345) | 185.16 MB/s (180) Total | 345.12 MB/s (673) | 358.76 MB/s (349) iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4): --------------------------------- Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed | | | Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 933 Mbits/sec | 515 Mbits/sec Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 915 Mbits/sec | 813 Mbits/sec Hybula | The Netherlands (40G) | 914 Mbits/sec | 818 Mbits/sec Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 886 Mbits/sec | 467 Mbits/sec Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 830 Mbits/sec | 389 Mbits/sec Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 842 Mbits/sec | 297 Mbits/sec iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6): --------------------------------- Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed | | | Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 904 Mbits/sec | 812 Mbits/sec Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | busy | 811 Mbits/sec Hybula | The Netherlands (40G) | 910 Mbits/sec | 808 Mbits/sec Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 880 Mbits/sec | 698 Mbits/sec Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 832 Mbits/sec | 369 Mbits/sec Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test: --------------------------------- Test | Value | Single Core | 816 Multi Core | 1520 Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/14786172

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Do you have a looking glass?
A: https://uk.lg.speedypage.com

Q: What payment methods are accepted?
A: We currently accept PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, UK Bank Transfer & Google/Apple Pay.

Q: IPv6?
A: We offer a /64 with all servers, this is provided automatically with the service.

Q: Do you charge VAT?
A: We do not charge any EU/UK VAT at this time.

Q: Where are your servers located?
A: All of our offerings are based out of the West Midlands in the UK. This offers 4.5ms latency from London.

Q: Can these offers be changed at all?
A: Just reach out via our live chat or ticket system and we can see if we can do something custom for you!

Q: What form of virtualization is being used?
A: We offer KVM servers only, from the VirtFusion control panel.

Comments

• edited May 2022

@SpeedyPage said:
    In the true fashion of RackNerd, we will be offering double bandwidth for all orders made under this offer.

It's slightly pricy in my opinion. If you stick to the purple guy than have a look at his pricing too... the performance isn't much better.
    Apart from that I think it's better to keep out the purple guy in this forum. You could have been somewhat more creative than just copying your OGF post and modify the first paragraph.

Thanked by (1)NobodyInteresting
  • SpeedyPageSpeedyPage Hosting Provider

@webcraft said:

@SpeedyPage said:
    In the true fashion of RackNerd, we will be offering double bandwidth for all orders made under this offer.

It's slightly pricy in my opinion. If you stick to the purple guy than have a look at his pricing too... the performance isn't much better.
    Apart from that I think it's better to keep out the purple guy in this forum. You could have been somewhat more creative than just copying your OGF post and modify the first paragraph.

Thanks for your feedback! The purple guy indeed likely is cheaper, but we believe we offer a lot more for our slightly higher prices. Our servers are not packed to the brim, soon to be NVMe only, non-outsourced support, daily backups among several other things. This offer was more of a joke given how much RackNerd does it but I do agree it may not be best to use the same tactic on LES.

Thanks again, we're always trying to improve and welcome any feedback.

Thanked by (1)webcraft
  • Cheesy offer, but actually something I'll happily take advantage of. VirtFusion looks super slick.

Invoice ID: 2174

Out of curiosity - is the bandwidth by default meant to be 1TB on KVM-1G? I was under the impression it was 2TB.

• @SpeedyPage said: soon to be NVMe only

Do you have an ETA?

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• SpeedyPageSpeedyPage Hosting Provider

@TheDP said:

@SpeedyPage said: soon to be NVMe only

Do you have an ETA?

We are visiting the datacentre tomorrow to build the new hypervisors with NVMe drives, we're currently out of space in our current rack to put these online immediately but we have a new rack coming up within the next 1-2 weeks (we're also racking the network equipment in it tomorrow). NVMe will be released as soon as this is available.

@Yorkie said:

Cheesy offer, but actually something I'll happily take advantage of. VirtFusion looks super slick.

Invoice ID: 2174

Out of curiosity - is the bandwidth by default meant to be 1TB on KVM-1G? I was under the impression it was 2TB.

This was an error on our part, my apologies! It has been corrected to 2TB and your server has been doubled to 4TB. Thanks for your order :-)

Thanked by (2)TheDP Yorkie
  • edited November 2022

In my opinion, this server is really good, and the performance fully meets my needs. I have been using the server in the Singapore region for a long time, and I couldn't resist buying another one during this Black Friday event. Have recommended it to friends more than once.

Ticket Created #714668

• This is the best vps I have ever bought.Thanks for your work!
    Invoice ID: 4839