OnePoundEmail - Turkey Leftovers

MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider
edited February 2023 in Offers

Hey LES,

Just turned Boxing Day here in the UK and I thought of the title so I had to commit.

During Black Friday I released a 1GB email plan for £4/year, there was 15 in stock and as you may have guessed.. there's left overs!

Out of the 15, I sold a total of 12, and if you've got your calculators ready that means there's 3 left, right? Wrong! I am doubling that up to 6 and to clean my plate as quickly as possible I'm also offering 6 months free service when you pay annually.

1GB Email Storage
Maximum of 10 Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
DirectAdmin Backend
SMTP, IMAP, POP3 Protocols
Crossbox Webmail
Roundcube Webmail
Snappy (Rainloop Fork) Webmail
Mobile App for iOS/Android
IMAPSync Migration App

£1 per quarter
£2 semi-annually
£4 annually (get 6 months free!)

https://my.michaelcee.com/order/config/index/special-offers/?group_id=14&pricing_id=638

Thanked by (1)jarland

Comments

• Had a bit of stuffing left over so went for more turkey - thanks.
    Assume you manually adjust the extra 6 months - no panic.
    Thanks.

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider
    edited December 2022

@msatt said:
    Had a bit of stuffing left over so went for more turkey - thanks.
    Assume you manually adjust the extra 6 months - no panic.
    Thanks.

Yes, all manually done. Orders received today will renew on 26/06/2024.

Thanked by (1)msatt
    edited December 2022

I don't know if I left it to a vote when I merged the HelpMyIT and OnePoundEmail Blesta portals into my.michaelcee.com

But hypothetically, how would you have voted?

I have discovered the joys of Addon Company licenses now and as some of you know I am slightly regretting it. What do you think?

Would OnePoundEmail look more professional if it redirected to it's own Blesta installation?

• jarlandjarland Hosting ProviderOG

@MichaelCee said:
    I don't know if I left it to a vote when I merged the HelpMyIT and OnePoundEmail Blesta portals into my.michaelcee.com

But hypothetically, how would you have voted?

I have discovered the joys of Addon Company licenses now and as some of you know I am slightly regretting it. What do you think?

Would OnePoundEmail look more professional if it redirected to it's own Blesta installation?

I feel like not consolidating the data into one place is one of those things you really regret later, and when the hole is too deep to climb out of, it usually costs more to resolve than it's worth.

Do everything as though everyone you’ll ever know is watching.

If I split back to having a separate Blesta for OnePoundEmail, everything will be in the same database but a seperate front-end for users. I just checked and to do that I would have to migrate about 20-25 or so users out of 48. Really, the only benefit is the client's perspective.

• well, can it take a pounding?

Thanked by (1)chitree

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

edited December 2022

Hoping at some point to get to grips with the accounting side of things for multi currency support, so I can make 1dollar20email a reality

Thanked by (1)Ympker
    edited January 2023

EDIT: All sold out!