[AnyDomain.email] Email Hosting - 10gb $24/year

alentoalento Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider
edited October 2023 in Offers

Fall is here, or is it? It was 73 degrees outside today, when usually it wouldn’t even be in the 50’s.

To celebrate Fall this year I am going to present to you a special offer for email hosting.

No, not just any email hosting. I am a reseller of MXroute, so this is amazing email hosting!

At an amazing price through the end of the season - just $24 per year recurring. Additional discounts if paid for 2 or 3 years in advance.

Order here: AnyDomain.email - Fall 2023 Special 10gb $24/year offer

In case you are not familiar with MXroute, they take the pain of deliverability off the table by offering a low cost, highly deliverable email service. You can create an unlimited number of email users on an unlimited number of domains – limited only by the amount of storage space you have.

Just a few terms to mention:

Absolutely no spam, or marketing email of any kind allowed.
A limit of 300 outbound emails per hour.
You MUST use our SPF record in DNS. **

Additionally the Server Abuse, Valid DNS Records, Forbidden Services, Intended for Human Consumption, Spoofing Senders, Sending Limits, Spam Reports, and Damaging IP Reputation sections of the MXroute Terms of Service apply by reference.

** Our SPF record, or include statement must be present if you use multiple providers to send emails.

Offer good through: December 21, 2023

Recommended providers: BuyVM - MXroute - LunaNode - Forpsi - IntoVPS
Contact me for all of your Mail-in-a-Box email hosting needs at AnyDomain. I am also a proud reseller of MXroute email.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ MichaelCee

Comments

• isnt 24 dollars/year expensive? Because gmail.com gives you 15GB storage for free but yeah you just cant choose your @custom.domain thing

• alentoalento Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@OpenSourceUser said:
    isnt 24 dollars/year expensive? Because gmail.com gives you 15GB storage for free but yeah you just cant choose your @custom.domain thing

With Google Workspace you'd be looking at $72 a year for EACH user with that "@custom.domain thing", so no. It is not expensive.

Additionally, you have access to Crossbox, a fully featured Groupware solution that rivals Google any day.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ skorous MichaelCee

Contact me for all of your Mail-in-a-Box email hosting needs at AnyDomain. I am also a proud reseller of MXroute email.

• @alento said:

@OpenSourceUser said:
    isnt 24 dollars/year expensive? Because gmail.com gives you 15GB storage for free but yeah you just cant choose your @custom.domain thing

With Google Workspace you'd be looking at $72 a year for EACH user with that "@custom.domain thing", so no. It is not expensive.

Additionally, you have access to Crossbox, a fully featured Groupware solution that rivals Google any day.

What is your say on this. I have Microsoft business basic with most collaboration tools for 1635 INR per year (~20 USD). It provides me with 1TB of storage. Yes, it does not provide the desktop applications of Microsoft but I do not need a full fledged word editor and can get by with the online variant that they provide with. Also, yeah I can't create multiple inboxes but I can have multiple aliases for an inbox.

• @tme said:

@alento said:

@OpenSourceUser said:

What is your say on this. I have Microsoft business basic with most collaboration tools for 1635 INR per year (~20 USD). It provides me with 1TB of storage. Yes, it does not provide the desktop applications of Microsoft but I do not need a full fledged word editor and can get by with the online variant that they provide with. Also, yeah I can't create multiple inboxes but I can have multiple aliases for an inbox.

Here in the US that'd be $72/year per user. Also, you're not really comparing apples-to-apples.

Thanked by (2)alento FrankZ

@tme said:

@alento said:

@OpenSourceUser said:

As @skorous mentions, you are not at all comparing apples-to-apples. Google (and apparently Microsoft) offer huge discounts to users from your country, compared to users from the rest of the world.

• @alento said:

@tme said:

@alento said:

@OpenSourceUser said:

As @skorous mentions, you are not at all comparing apples-to-apples. Google (and apparently Microsoft) offer huge discounts to users from your country, compared to users from the rest of the world.

Only thing Microsoft gives my part of the world is hackability.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• that is expensive, I have 10$/y for 10 GB directly from mxtoute

@selalumenang said:
    that is expensive, I have 10$/y for 10 GB directly from mxtoute

Thanks for your opinion, but it is not possible to buy $10/y from MXroute today as that price was last offered in 2021 on Black Friday. So while you may have taken advantage of a plan from MXroute in the past, it doesn't mean that they are offering it on their site today.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ skorous MichaelCee