[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@FAT32 said:
    I am going to try obtaining multiple of them and create a Proxmox HA cluster, let's see how well it does

This is acceptable use case for IO/CPU "abuse" right?

Yeah all good.

Thanked by (1)FAT32

@AlwaysSkint said:
    FYI: Still the discrepancy AMSD030X => RYZE.AMS-D001.VMS

Okay it's getting a little concerning now. I think I need some sleep.

[root@SJCZ005 ~]# restart
    -bash: restart: command not found
    [root@SJCZ005 ~]# restart
    -bash: restart: command not found

• @VirMach said: I think I need some sleep.

Likewise. zzzz

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

edited October 2022

Wow only 32 people on AMSD030. Someone post the link to HostLoc so we get some real stress testing and complaint tickets in 14 days.

(Edit) That's a strategic jab at the end there.

Thanked by (2)lesuser AlwaysSkint
  • @VirMach said:
    Wow only 32 people on AMSD030. Someone post the link to HostLoc so we get some real stress testing and complaint tickets in 14 days.

I can always order 32 more free vms :wink:

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @VirMach said:

Well I mean, i would order and run some abuse tests.. If I wasn't stuck in failed order state lol I have been preemptively banned from the server :p

• @FAT32 said: might want to start cutting my expenses too

VirMach plans are already recession-optimized :)

Thanked by (1)lemoncube
  • @VirMach
    SEAZ002 was updated with new IP 47.87.193.xxx but not yet announced on BGP

• lxmlxm
    edited October 2022

hello
    @VirMach when PHXZ004 network wll be fixed ?

• The node is currently locked
    maybe it is tyoc025/026
    already downed 3hours

• It seems my two ISPs failed to pass the check B)
    https://i.imgur.com/XLI9uoX.png

• @VirMach said: Wow only 32 people on AMSD030

I did suggest starting another thread! I'm sure a title of "Free Ryzen Beta Test Virtual Server" will do the trick. :anguished:

• also I am gonna be outright direct and tell the brutal truth - 14 days is totally meh and not worth anyone time to setup anything if they don't have it fully automated ;')

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited October 2022

@Jab said: 14 days is totally meh and not worth anyone time to setup anything if they don't have it fully automated ;')

Got Alma 8/CWP/CSF configured within 13hrs (including sleep time etc.) - ready to start "hosting". Zero automation but just took the supplied template install which is not recommended for production.

• @VirMach said:
    SJCZ005 is coming back

So, uh I'm not a benchmark guy but is running yabs once supposed to take my SJCZ005B offline before completion?

• Got mine, gonna order another two VMs for intense disk activities.

• imokimok OG
    edited October 2022

Nice to see all my VPSes working fine!

@skorous said:

@imok said:
    There is strawberry jelly too.

You put strawberry jelly on apple pie?

Of course not!

• @Jab said:
    also I am gonna be outright direct and tell the brutal truth - 14 days is totally meh and not worth anyone time to setup anything if they don't have it fully automated ;')

Took maybe 45 minutes getting my workload set up across the 6 or so VMs that I got, I'll just let them hammer away at their task until they get deleted. Overall I consider it worth it, they'll be useful for the few days they're active.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited October 2022

@Jab said:
    also I am gonna be outright direct and tell the brutal truth - 14 days is totally meh and not worth anyone time to setup anything if they don't have it fully automated ;')

You might look at it from a different point of view and say I am going to take some of my time to assist a fellow community member. Also if you use this provider, the issues you might uncover may help to prevent some problem that you would have incurred in the future.

TL;DR
    Personally I think it is a win, win, not for getting a VM for 14 days, but for preventing problems later, when it matters more.

@FrankZ said:
    @VirMach Just a note on ATLZ007B.
    I can ping the new gateway with the new IP, but when I try to go anywhere else I get:
    "From 128.136.83.193 icmp_seq=X Packet filtered"

128.136.83.193 is a Flexential IP

So nothing in or out beyond the gateway.

Woke up this morning and ATLZ007B network is now working just fine with new IPv4.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint DanSummer

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said: You might look at it from a different point of view and say I am going to take some of my time to assist a fellow community member. Also if you use this provider, the issues you might uncover may help to prevent some problem that you would have incurred in the future.

Oh, I've run my shit there too, probably gonna get suspended for CPU usage because PGSQL does not really play with CPUQuota (but renderd does, so maybe I won't run 100% over long time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), but there only gonna be handful of people going to run things for 14 days ;')

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited October 2022

Any happy FFME007 (german node) VPS user around? Is your VPS up?

My died around 2 hours ago and SolusVM says (on Boot): An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later

• @Mumbly said:

Node appears to be down.

Thanked by (1)Mumbly
  • vyasvyas OG
    edited October 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:

@VirMach said: Wow only 32 people on AMSD030

I did suggest starting another thread! I'm sure a title of "Free Ryzen Chicken Beta Test Virtual Server" will do the trick. :anguished:

FTFY.
    @dahartigan can confirm the accuracy

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint BlazinDimes

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @VirMach looks like everything is just fine now. Do you have any plan for this year BF :)

• edited October 2022

@tuc said: looks like everything is just fine now.

You're 'avin a giraffe!

• edited October 2022

@Virmach please attend to Ticket #959884 posted on 07/30/2022 and subsequently Ticket #884297 (09/01/2022) - Service Transfer.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@tuc said: looks like everything is just fine now.

You're 'avin a giraffe!

Not really. All my VMs up and working smoothly since... yesterday :)

• @fluttershy said:

@Mumbly said:

Node appears to be down.

Nothing in "Network Status". It seems like they haven' notice it yet :)
    Opening support ticket with @VirMach require more steps than filling out life insurance form.

• @tuc said:
    VirMach looks like everything is just fine now. Do you have any plan for this year BF :)

I vote for dropping a deal for us here and then sleeping soundly and not dealing with the wave of people that spent the previous 5 months bashing him suddenly wanting a deal from him :p

Thanked by (3)tetech tuc DanSummer
  • @Mumbly said:
    Nothing in "Network Status". It seems like they haven' notice it yet :)
    Opening support ticket with @VirMach require more steps than filling out life insurance form.

I'm sure they know the node is down since that page is their own monitoring, they might just be too busy to fill out the network status page in WHMCS. Still worth a ticket though :)

This discussion has been closed.