Virtfusion, who is using it? Providers, do you enjoy it? Customers, how's your end-user experience?

2»

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Hosting Provider

@jrheiland said:
    With that being said, I feel like the conversion scripts are unnecessary. We migrated completely from proxmox and just created a script in house to do it. The fact you can call the API to create vms makes it a lot easier.

I was wanting a conversion script namely to prevent service disruption or having to source a bunch of new servers to migrate containers to.

If it's possible to keep impact to a minimum, great. I just did a mass migration under the same roof, a 1:1 hardware match but new network setup and new server provider in the same DC. Had to manually migrate hundreds of VMs and it was a pain in the ass. Not hard, just time consuming. Spent a week doing each VM 1 by 1 and I have no desire to do anything similar anytime soon. Probably should have considered a VirtFusion setup at that time.

[ IncogNET LLC ] - Privacy By Design
    We believe that privacy and freedom of expression are two very important things, so we offer solutions to accessing and publishing content safely.
    [ USA: Liberty Lake, WA | Kansas City, MO | Allentown, PA ] [EU: Naaldwijk, NL ] [ CL Shared | KVM VPS | VPN | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names ]

• gleertgleert Hosting Provider

@VirtFusion where can I find some screenshots from the client panel and admin panel?

Our VPSes (ask for a recurring coupon code) Mailchannels low volume plans

• MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG

@gleert said:
    @VirtFusion where can I find some screenshots from the client panel and admin panel?

I have a couple on my site.

https://extravm.com/billing/knowledgebase/149/VPS-Manager-Screenshots.html
    https://extravm.com/images/vfcp.webm

ExtraVM - High RAM Specials
    Yours truly.

• @gleert said:

Also there's a free 30 day trial - you can see most things in action just by spinning up a vm for a few days :)

• vyasvyas OG
    edited October 2022

@gleert said:

Client Panel I have a few from my review/ first impressions post.

Recent updates will add briefly.

Squats are the new Push-ups