[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited October 2022

@lxm said:
    hello
    @VirMach when PHXZ004 network wll be fixed ?

I've shut down the abuser yesterday. Looks like a SolusVM bandwidth bug allowed them to go over and cause slow connectivity.

@Jab said:
    also I am gonna be outright direct and tell the brutal truth - 14 days is totally meh and not worth anyone time to setup anything if they don't have it fully automated ;')

I mean I can understand why it wouldn't be useful to some people. For example, we're not going to switch over our production website to it for 14 days.

@Mumbly said:
    Any happy FFME007 (german node) VPS user around? Is your VPS up?

My died around 2 hours ago and SolusVM says (on Boot): An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later

@fluttershy said:

@Mumbly said:
    Nothing in "Network Status". It seems like they haven' notice it yet :)
    Opening support ticket with @VirMach require more steps than filling out life insurance form.

I'm sure they know the node is down since that page is their own monitoring, they might just be too busy to fill out the network status page in WHMCS. Still worth a ticket though :)

Looks like it crashed and the person on shift missed it while I was catching up on sleep. I was more or less able to get 12 or so nodes back to a functional state though and most of them got solid fixes so all things said and done it was worth punish through the night and missing that one node (oversleeping as a result as in I missed the down alert.) I've been catching up to everything else for the last 6 hours or so, but already aware and it's very near the top of my queue (FFME007.)

(edit) It didn't actually crash so maybe it's still pinging, looks like I didn't even miss the ping alert, it's still pinging.

@Daevien said:

@tuc said:
    VirMach looks like everything is just fine now. Do you have any plan for this year BF :)

I vote for dropping a deal for us here and then sleeping soundly and not dealing with the wave of people that spent the previous 5 months bashing him suddenly wanting a deal from him :p

Interesting idea I just came up with that sounds do-able, playing some kind of LES telephone game where someone gets the coupon code uses it then DMs it to two other people and it has a limited usage. Would obviously get annoying if people didn't want it but I assume everyone can find two friends that might be interested (and of course you don't HAVE to do anything but could kind of sort of be the unofficial rules.)

• @VirMach One of my server is on node LAXA031, 9.23 I got an email that told me the old IP will be switched to the new one, and the server went down from 9.29 to 10.3, now the server is online again after maintenance, but the new IP is gone, still running with old IP, is it normal?

@dudu said:
    @VirMach One of my server is on node LAXA031, 9.23 I got an email that told me the old IP will be switched to the new one, and the server went down from 9.29 to 10.3, now the server is online again after maintenance, but the new IP is gone, still running with old IP, is it normal?

We're waiting for them to pull the announcement. Until then you can technically still use the old IP. I actually was looking at this as the last person on shift mentioned an issue with it and it looks like some of them ran into an issue since it crashed during maintenance.

I'm fixing them now but as a negative side effect, you won't be getting the same IP as in the ticket. This is so I can get through them quickly.

Thanked by (1)dudu

FFME007 is just going to be rebooted as it's the fastest way to get it working for everyone, I can barely use it enough to even see the load levels right now and have been trying for some time so that means anyone actually able to use it right now's not having a very good time either.

• @VirMach said: FFME007 is just going to be rebooted as it's the fastest way to get it working for everyone

Seems fine after the reboot.

Thanked by (1)fluttershy

@Mumbly said:

@VirMach said: FFME007 is just going to be rebooted as it's the fastest way to get it working for everyone

Seems fine after the reboot.

Oh sorry I had this written out and then didn't finish my reply because I realized I couldn't finish my sentence. I'll just let you read what I wrote so far before I forgot about it.

Nothing useful in the logs. Nothing useful in the monitoring data, nothing on IPMI. Temperatures look fine currently (and bad temp would have been logged in IPMI.) NVMe look fine. It was technically online and not in a crashed state but at the very least we knew monitoring crashed. Nothing weird on networking side either. CPU looks healthy. Historical I/O data looks healthy right up until it just stopped.

My guess at this point, something happened,

Thanked by (1)Mumbly

I've corrected some of the free test servers bandwidth levels.

• @VirMach 23.95.68.151 vps has been fixed after so long , thank you . In additional, can you handle ticket #160581?

edited October 2022

Okay I'm feeling cocky and energetic again so I'm once more taking guesses for the number of tickets I'll get completed by tonight. This time let's say whoever gets within +/-20 but still only one winning so if two or more people get it, then it's whoever is closest.

Still max one guess per person, only the most recent guess per person counts and no editing posts. I started a few minutes ago for the day.

(edit) Oh yeah the prize is NVMe32G in your desired location for 5 years.

Thanked by (3)tototo FrankZ nyamenk
  • edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

i guess 313.

• @VirMach said:
    Okay I'm feeling cocky and energetic again so I'm once more taking guesses for the number of tickets I'll get completed by tonight. This time let's say whoever gets within +/-20 but still only one winning so if two or more people get it, then it's whoever is closest.

Still max one guess per person, only the most recent guess per person counts and no editing posts. I started a few minutes ago for the day.

• @VirMach said:
    Okay I'm feeling cocky and energetic again so I'm once more taking guesses for the number of tickets I'll get completed by tonight.

I'll go for 275

• @VirMach said:
    taking guesses for the number of tickets I'll get completed by tonight.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• I go with 370

@VirMach said: Okay I'm feeling cocky and energetic again so I'm once more taking guesses for the number of tickets I'll get completed by tonight.

• @VirMach said:

Thanked by (1)bakageta
  • @VirMach said:

• i'll go with 167

• VirMach said:
    I started a few minutes ago for the day.

• edited October 2022

169 - especially if it includes a Transfer one! :p

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• Also,laxa014 when , 😂

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

• Let's go with 197, I'm not feeling nearly as optimistic today.

This discussion has been closed.